Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Pirata
boris
Humanity Blows
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
FoShizzle
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Terviseks
14 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 18, 2019 3:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I heard it was Satanic ritual...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 2924852245

Back to top Go down

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat May 18, 2019 3:30 pm

Yeah, WTF indeed. And I don't think it's because we're too old. Personally I'm not even 40 and still listen Cypress Hill, House of Pain or Vinnie Paz. None of them is politically correct I guess. This shit is on another level. Whoever watch this show is targeted with subliminal messages and brainwashing I believe.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat May 18, 2019 3:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Yeah, WTF indeed. And I don't think it's because we're too old. Personally I'm not even 40 and still listen Cypress Hill, House of Pain or Vinnie Paz. None of them is politically correct I guess. This shit is on another level. Whoever watch this show is targeted with subliminal messages and brainwashing I believe.

Absolutely, and not very subtly either.
I was a big fan of hers...when I was about 12.

I'm late 40's and I still love Cypress Hill #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 18, 2019 4:02 pm

So you are Greenhorns.

tongue

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat May 18, 2019 5:21 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat May 18, 2019 5:43 pm

The Vikings are rebels.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat May 18, 2019 7:16 pm

F-35 Now on 'Sale'
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/lockheed-martin-dogfight-boeing-puts-162100151.html

Lockheed Martin has been under constant pressure to bring down the cost of the F-35, but the urgency has increased since the Pentagon reversed course and decided to buy new Boeing F-15s, 1960s-era plane, for the first time in two decades.

Lockheed Martin is dramatically reducing the F-35 sticker price for the next batch of jets it will sell to the Pentagon.

Lockheed's sales pitch to the government is that there's no logical reason to buy last-generation technology when you can get cutting edge for about the same price.
#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat May 18, 2019 7:23 pm

For the second night in a row, Israel fired projectiles on Syria and the air defenses targeted them. state news agency SANA said.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-israel/syrian-state-media-projectiles-fired-from-israeli-territory-idUSKCN1SO0NE

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat May 18, 2019 11:13 pm

UK:

Labour MP Geoffrey Robinson has denied claims that he was a Cold War spy who passed confidential government files to communist Czechoslovakia in the 1960s.

The Mail on Sunday says the allegations are contained in files archived by the current Czech government.

They centre on information about Britain's nuclear deterrent, including its Polaris missile programme, and details about Nato.

Mr Robinson said the allegations against him were untrue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48324690

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sat May 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 2:13 am

Anon wrote:

I don't like their image but for this they have one point plus...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 D66uklKWwAAgYw2

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 2:15 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
44 min.
Iranian ballistic missile launchers in #Iraq, #Syria aimed at #Israel: Iraqi official https://aml.ink/xD8KO #Iran

I would like to know if this "official" is on MOSSAD/CIA payroll...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 2:20 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
8 min.
Breaking: Syrian Army storms key town in northeast #Latakia as HTS claim chlorine gas attack https://aml.ink/T2z-7 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 19, 2019 3:40 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun May 19, 2019 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 3:41 am

NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
8 min.
The leader of #HTS Abu Muhammad al-Julani, announces the general inversion against the #Turkish bases in the north of #Syria and the fighters of the organization storming the base of Tel-Touqan. #Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 19, 2019 3:59 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 am

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
13 min.
#Russia Announces Delivery Of More Supplies To #Venezuela's Military.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-18/russia-announces-delivery-more-supplies-venezuelas-military

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:15 am

RT
@RT_com
55 min.
Huawei plans on developing its own chips to lessen impact of US ban

https://www.rt.com/business/459719-huawei-us-ban-effect/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:16 am

Enrico Ivanov ☦
@Russ_Warrior
4 min.

The #OPCW, Douma & The Skripals.

Could it be that the #Skripals event was a fake planned as a sketchy prelude for a staged chemical attack in #Syria, scheduled for a week later – just around the time Russia was warning of such a possibility?

https://off-guardian.org/2019/05/17/updated-the-opcw-douma-the-skripals/

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Skripalsyria1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 am

Afghanistan:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:32 am

lee taylor
@LeeTaylor_01
1 hod.
Sometime in the future

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 D67ProiW4AARs54

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:33 am

Iran shows it's military amid growing tensions with Trump's regime (video in the article):

https://www.u-news.net/ar/news/20/19842/%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%7C-%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%91%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9.htm#footer-social

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 am

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1958423287

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 19, 2019 6:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:

I don't like their image but for this they have one point plus...

#26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 D66uklKWwAAgYw2

I did see an interview with them earlier today where they said their song is called "hate will prevail" which is about dystopia, i.e. things will get bad if nothing is done to stop from doing so. Maybe their image is intended to be included in that dystopia idk. #26 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1619689188

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 19, 2019 6:10 am

Anna Ahronheim @AAhronheim
12m12 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Injuries reported after explosion targets tourist bus near the Grand Egyptian Museum near #Egypt's famous #Giza pyramids

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 6:11 am

Anon wrote:Anna Ahronheim @AAhronheim
12m12 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Injuries reported after explosion targets tourist bus near the Grand Egyptian Museum near #Egypt's famous #Giza pyramids

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun May 19, 2019 6:15 am

From being Britain's oldest and most popular party, the UK Conservative Party is now in nearly tied in polls in fourth position with the Green Party for EU elections.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 6:27 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anon wrote:Anna Ahronheim @AAhronheim
12m12 minutes ago

Guy Elster
@guyelster
27 min.
#BREAKING At least 12 people injured in blast targeting tourist bus in Giza, #Egypt, most of them foreign tourists: Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 6:27 am

DoC
@DocPakistan
25 min.
China's Huawei refuses to yield to US demands amid blackmailing https://sptnkne.ws/m2Uu

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 19, 2019 6:30 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
18 min.
#BREAKING 17 wounded in #Giza's bus explosion, 10 of them #Egypt|ian and the rest are from South Africa: Sky News

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next