Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
Nuke68
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 pm

AFP news agency‏@AFP · 2 min.
#BREAKING US troops in northern Syria ordered to leave country: US official

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:51 pm

Kobani:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Situation at Manbij seems to be complicated, to say the least.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:55 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Omfg!

Donald J. Trump‏ @trumpofturkey · 5 h
If Assad troops move into Manbij, I will make sure that our Treasury Department imposes sanctions on Russia and SDF. They will be the greatest sanctions the world has EVER seen. The Kurds betrayed us in the first opportunity they get. We will not forget this! #Kurds

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4029985365  #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4029985365  #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4029985365  #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 4029985365

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:00 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:04 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Enrico Ivanov  ☦‏ @Russ_Warrior · 46 sek.
Imagine you are an American congressman and the most beautiful picture of a warship you find on search engines depicts a Russian vessel but you decide to post it regardless to celebrate the #US Navy.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EG18xWTXkAAS7ZT

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Tenor_10#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Tenor_10
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 632885762

it is a very nice ship!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

https://themuslimtimes.info/2019/10/14/a-look-back-to-2016-wikileaks-documents-highlight-sinister-relations-between-erdogan-and-isis/

A look back to 2016: Wikileaks documents highlight sinister relations between Erdogan and ISIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Lindsey Hilsum
@lindseyhilsum

Conflict News
@Conflicts

on the assault on NE Syria: “My thoughts go
Speaking on the phone to friends in Rojava—all terrified about Assad coming back. “The Regime is sure to take revenge against us.” Apparently all NGOs, foreign journalists, and I’m told even foreign YPG volunteers are fleeing Rojava right now.

Lol they are blaming Assad
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Last week I wrote my view on events in Syria ,and how
I thought they would play out.

Turkey's 'onslaught' on Kurds would be mild.

Kurds have no other choice than to make deal with Russia and Syria....fast.

Turkey will withdraw as soon as this operation is over.

US was outplayed geopolitically in the Levant since 2012 and now Russia,Syria and Turkey start the cleanup, staying put would be humiliating for the US.

So US/EU had to move out of the way,because blowing it all up(Rothschild plan in 2012) failed,and going after Iran and Russia(Rockefeller plan) has no chance.

Maybe someone can bring back my last two comments,haven't got a clue how to do that,where I 'predict' most ,and also explain why Putin's behaviour is sometimes puzzling.

Just like Putin and Trump have to deal with Chabad(Sabbateans and Frankists) very close to
them, Erdogan(Muslim Bro's) has the Donmeh(created by Frankists) all over him.

The deafening silence from Israel shows that the 2012 plan by Russia and Iran(with Israel's 'agreement' - they had no choice then-) is finally being implemented.

This is no surprise.

Israel,after trying to sabotage the plan in 2016 through the Trump psy-op,has no choice but to accept it now,and will have to pay a steep price.

After kicking Rothschild(EU,NATO and pre-Trump US) out of the ME ,it's Rockefeller's(US Army,Chabad,Sabbateans ,Frankists) turn now to get out.

It's all pretty predictable if you keep history over at least last 400 years in mind,and take it seriously.

My way of seeing things don't even earn a place in "World Theories' anymore, understandably so.

I've stuck to my views since 2012,and they mostly turn out to be very close to what's happening on the ground now.

Hope you guys/gals don't mind I keep strutting my stuff,since I'm banned in most places ,for having these weird ideas ,mostly.

Nobody seems to like this view of the world,because there's no good guys,or easy solution,it's just reality.

My advice is to watch closely and be ready to react if needed,they'll make (more and bigger) mistakes

To be sure,I'll call my views from now on : Oddlikeproductions

Thank you all.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:06 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
16 m
NSA didn't capture any tank from the SAA. This is the T-55 of al-Hamzah Division ... The level of lies about Manbij is just laughable. Note: Hamazh are leading the supposed attack on Manbij.
https://smartnews-agency.com/en/media/249542/alhamza-division-graduates-600-fighters-east-of-aleppo

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EG2Y6RPWoAElkjg?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:10 pm

I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:15 pm

Ecuador:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:19 pm

Pillar2 wrote:I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders

Since yesterday I read that no fly zone was established. Not clear if it incldes 30km deep security zone. I expect numerous misinformations from the FSA/NSA especially.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:19 pm

like this?

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Fall-of-saigon-air-america-huey

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:20 pm

by Pillar2
I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders

They aren't Kurdish cities that's the problem the only cities in Syria with a Kurdish majority are kobane and Afrin that's it. Whether people like it or not most of the Arabs fighting alongside Turkey against Kurds were Arabs displaced and forced to flee to Turkey in 2015 by kurds if Russia bombed them they would be taking the side of Syrian Kurds over Syrian Arabs in a Land dispute.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:22 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
45 s
Manbij to this moment:

The Turkish army announces the launch of a military operation towards Manbij .. and trying to advance from the axis of Tukhar large and small Tukhar (12 km from Manbij)
Amid sporadic clashes with the forces of the Manbej Military Council

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 EG2hC9zXkAI4MUj?format=jpg&name=medium

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
Odpověď uživateli
@ynms79797979
This is at a distance of (7 km) from the locations of the Syrian army deployment in al-Hawashriya town (17 km from Manbij), which the army entered this afternoon.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
The Syrian Army also advanced to the village of Al-Sultaniah, 4 km away from the center of Manbij city and established its points in this afternoon

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2 m
the map :
Green Army of Syria
And red for the Turkish army.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 pm

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
47 s
Artillery pieces and MRLSs arrived to where must be deployed in NE #Syria

Now waiting for a missile brigade and two AA brigades.

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
2 m
Syrian Army to enter strategic city in #Raqqa for first time since 2014 https://aml.ink/Rrtv7 #Syria

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
1 h
16/ The Syrian army has taken control over the Euphrates Dam in #Raqqa

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
6 m
17/ Brigade 93 headquarters in #Raqqa now under control of Syrian military forces

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Josh Rogin
@joshrogin
·
1 m
Over the weekend, State and Energy Dept officials were quietly reviewing plans for evacuating 50 nuclear weapons that the US had long stored, under American control, at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey... Wow. https://nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/trump-turkey-syria.html by
@SangerNYT

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Reports that SDF are still refusing to let the Syrian Army enter Manbij and will only let them pass through Manbij. The Kurds are so annoying honestly just let Turkey destroy the SDF and then they withdraw because the SDF are going to be a pain in the ass for years to come for Syria.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Talos wrote:by Pillar2

They aren't Kurdish cities that's the problem the only cities in Syria with a Kurdish majority are kobane and Afrin that's it. Whether people like it or not most of the Arabs fighting alongside Turkey against Kurds were Arabs displaced and forced to flee to Turkey in 2015 by kurds if Russia bombed them they would be taking the side of Syrian Kurds over Syrian Arabs in a Land dispute.

I don't have good knowledge about ethnic composition of this region.All I hear is that this region is supposed to be inhabited by Syrian Kurds.Sorry for mistake .By the way there is ongoing thread on G L P about battle of Manbij .I still have faith that this site will return to it's roots when most people supported President Assad there.I have some friends there who are Pro Syria Pro Assad and some neutral . Very Happy
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:38 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 m
Urgent
A unit of the army and armed forces flying the flag of the Syrian Arab Republic in the city of Manbij
Head of the Military and Security Committee, Major General Salim Harba, accompanied by Brigadier General Khalil Manla, Head of the State Security Branch in Aleppo...

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 m
supervises the deployment of military units in the city and the countryside.

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
5 m
Update :
After multiple air strikes
The SAA with Manbij Military Counsel managed to repel the Jihadis north of Manbij

Now the front is calm

And a phone call between the Ru MoD and the TR Mod took place in the past hour.

Maybe the situation will remain calm maybe not.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7 m
Urgent:
Head of Military and Security Committee in Aleppo resumes deployment of military units in Manbej city and its countryside.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:38 pm

Eastern Mediterranean? Have I missed something? Or do they mean:

GNA is attempting to advance at Ain Zarah axis in Southern Tripoli

https://libya.liveuamap.com/en/2019/7-october-gna-is-attempting-to-advance-at-ain-zarah-axis

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Josh Rogin
@joshrogin
·
1 m
Over the weekend, State and Energy Dept officials were quietly reviewing plans for evacuating 50 nuclear weapons that the US had long stored, under American control, at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey... Wow. https://nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/trump-turkey-syria.html by
@SangerNYT

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 1191238718

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:47 pm

"Eastern Mediterranean? Have I missed something? Or do they mean"

They mean Cyprus because the EU does not recognise North Turkish Cyprus therefore they are condemning Turkey for drilling for oil and Gas in the Mediterranean Cyprus waters because it's not legally theirs to drill.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:03 pm

Russian warplanes are circling over the SNA forces advancing near Manbij

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:06 pm

Everyone is over there. CIA linked Tepper Aviation Hercules as well...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:07 pm

Yörük Işık
@YorukIsik
·
18 m
Turkish Finance & Treasury minister cancels his upcoming trip to DC.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next