Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
Nuke68
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:11 pm

"Pelosi says she and Graham agreed to have a joint resolution seeking “to overturn“ Trump’s Syria move “immediately.” Graham is scheduled to meet with Trump this afternoon"

Lol way to late the Syrian army already occupies the areas the US used to.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:12 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
6 m
RuAF/SyAF now flying above Manbij

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
8 m
After two #US cargo planes flew from south east Manbij towards #Iraq

New no-fly zone is about to take place over NE #Syria
All sides were notified.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
5 m
Army units entered the city of Manbij ..Cnfrmd

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2 m
Manbij city-(the moment I reported it was not confirmed.)

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 EG2sSCnXUAAtTHH?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:12 pm

shachalnur wrote:.

Last week I wrote my view on events in Syria ,and how
I thought they would play out.

Turkey's 'onslaught' on Kurds would be mild.

Kurds have no other choice than to make deal with Russia and Syria....fast.

Turkey will withdraw as soon as this operation is over.

US was outplayed geopolitically in the Levant since 2012 and now Russia,Syria and Turkey start the cleanup, staying put would be humiliating for the US.

So US/EU had to move out of the way,because blowing it all up(Rothschild plan in 2012) failed,and going after Iran and Russia(Rockefeller plan) has no chance.

Maybe someone can bring back my last two comments,haven't got a clue how to do that,where I 'predict' most ,and also explain why Putin's behaviour is sometimes puzzling.

Just like Putin and Trump have to deal with Chabad(Sabbateans and Frankists) very close to
them, Erdogan(Muslim Bro's) has the Donmeh(created by Frankists) all over him.

The deafening silence from Israel shows that the 2012 plan by Russia and Iran(with Israel's 'agreement' - they had no choice then-) is finally being implemented.

This is no surprise.

Israel,after trying to sabotage the plan in 2016 through the Trump psy-op,has no choice but to accept it now,and will have to pay a steep price.

After kicking Rothschild(EU,NATO and pre-Trump US) out of the ME ,it's Rockefeller's(US Army,Chabad,Sabbateans ,Frankists) turn now to get out.

It's all pretty predictable if you keep history over at least last 400 years in mind,and take it seriously.

My way of seeing things don't even earn a place in "World Theories' anymore, understandably so.

I've stuck to my views since 2012,and they mostly turn out to be very close to what's happening on the ground now.

Hope you guys/gals don't mind I keep strutting my stuff,since I'm banned in most places ,for having these weird ideas ,mostly.

Nobody seems to like this view of the world,because there's no good guys,or easy solution,it's just reality.

My advice is to watch closely and be ready to react if needed,they'll make (more and bigger) mistakes

To be sure,I'll call my views from now on : Oddlikeproductions

Thank you all.

Okay, but I don't think Turks will withdraw. It was always very hard for them to do that wherever they went in with their army. Turks will have to be banished from Syria, chased out or leave the occupied territory to them.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Pillar2 wrote:I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders

I've been asking myself this since they started to move on Manbij. Jihadi is very confident in their twitter statments. Where the hell is Russian help?!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:15 pm

Czech Republic puts weapon exports ban to Turkey in effect

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/cesko-zastavilo-vyvoz-zbrani-do-turecka-40299840?dop-ab-variant=14&seq-no=1&source=hp

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:21 pm

This is like the 100th time they claimed Syrian army entered Manbij over the years and it always turns out it's just a few soldiers with flags.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Pillar2 wrote:
Talos wrote:by Pillar2
I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders

They aren't Kurdish cities that's the problem the only cities in Syria with a Kurdish majority are kobane and Afrin that's it. Whether people like it or not most of the Arabs fighting alongside Turkey against Kurds were Arabs displaced and forced to flee to Turkey in 2015 by kurds if Russia bombed them they would be taking the side of Syrian Kurds over Syrian Arabs in a Land dispute.

I don't have good knowledge about ethnic composition of this region.All I hear is that this region is supposed to be inhabited by Syrian Kurds.Sorry for mistake .By the way there is ongoing thread on G L P about battle of Manbij .I still have faith that this site will return to it's roots when most people supported President Assad there.I have some friends there who are Pro Syria Pro Assad and some neutral . Very Happy

Friends or no friends Tomek, the problem on GLP is that some of the most important mods were against Assad since day one and continued to be throughout the war. Same goes for Ukraine where they were against evil, little green men in Crimea and acted accordingly with their bans and what people could and could not say. There is no freedom of speech there and never was. Ironically, since that is one thing that they are proud about the most.

Jazzy and LJS hated and hates Russians since ever. And its funny cause I know male mods are chilled enough but women as women you know,most of the time can not control emotions...its a bitch thing.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Pillar2 wrote:I heard that Russia won't impose no fly zone over Northern Syria?! Turkish Aircrafts now bombing Kurdish cities .WTF ?! This is going to end up very bad.I'm not sure if info what I read is true or propaganda from Turkish invaders

I've been asking myself this since they started to move on Manbij. Jihadi is very confident in their twitter statments. Where the hell is Russian help?!

They are over Manbij now.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Josh Rogin
@joshrogin
·
1 m
Over the weekend, State and Energy Dept officials were quietly reviewing plans for evacuating 50 nuclear weapons that the US had long stored, under American control, at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey... Wow. https://nytimes.com/2019/10/14/world/middleeast/trump-turkey-syria.html by
@SangerNYT

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Giphy

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:35 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8 m
the SAA's exclusive entry to Manbij at around 6pm. https://facebook.com/abozain6/videos/1987593901344052/?t=1

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:36 pm

blue wizard from the east wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

They are over Manbij now.

yea, I read the later updates you guys posted. Sorry for a rant sunny
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

Matjaz wrote:

Okay, but I don't think Turks will withdraw. It was always very hard for them to do that wherever they went in with their army. Turks will have to be banished from Syria, chased out or leave the occupied territory to them.

That's what I say all the time, they are in to occupy this area. Hopefully this will lead to a crisis within Turkey and they will topple Erdogan. The military won't do it, because Erdogan has replaced all illoyal officers long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

@Matjaz

"but women as women you know,most of the time can not control emotions...its a bitch thing."

I can tell you who the ones are "bitching" like hell in German forums.

But on the other hand you never know ... think "Janey". But I think LJS is also not female.

Cool

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
lol! They want go to war with a handfule of men against there NATO Ally Turkey. They're so out of touch with reality.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:42 pm

NadieHarbieh
@HarbiehNadie
·
2 m
1/#SAA enters #Manbij.
2/#Turkey-backed thugs threaten to storm the city.
3/#RuAF and #SyAF jets flying over the area.
4/#Ankara-backed militants ordered to withdraw.

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
30 m
Erdogan
Our forces will not enter the city of Manbij.

No further confirmations yet...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Warplanes only over Manbij but not Ras al ayn and Tal Abyad shows Russia and Turkey planned this whole thing out. Turkey threatens Manbij and SDF have to decide whether they want Turkey or Syrian government to take control. I think Russia will allow Turkey to take the whole of Tal Abyad and Ras al ayn provinces because that's where a huge number of refugees in Turkey come from and it would ease the burden on Turkey if they returned and they will only return with Turkish protection from YPG.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:45 pm

Matjaz wrote:

yea, I read the later updates you guys posted. Sorry for a rant sunny

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:49 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
2 m
SAA finished its preparations for deployment in Deir Ezzor, all oil facilities will be protected. Deployment will be carried out in -indirect- coordination with US forces are still in the process of withdrawing from the province.

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
1 m
20/ #Manbej pocket now under Syrian army control with #Russia/#Syria jets patrolling

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1 m
Russian airplanes and howitzers intensively bombed TFSA gangs Manbij

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:52 pm

Pro-Turkish accounts are quite silent for a while...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:53 pm

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1143234681
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:[b]Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
2 m
SAA finished its preparations for deployment in Deir Ezzor, all oil facilities will be protected. Deployment will be carried out in -indirect- coordination with US forces are still in the process of withdrawing from the province.

So US is withdrawing from the oilfields? #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1254334646

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:59 pm

Man it feels disgusting that Assad is now on same Side as the YPG scum they had to be on the brink of genocide to stop selling out their country. They will sellout again the first chance they get I hope Assad jails the YPG commanders who invited US and Israeli soldiers in for treason.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:[b]Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
2 m

So US is withdrawing from the oilfields? #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1254334646

They will withdraw from all the northern Syria. As well as French SOFs. UK follows the suit as well...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:02 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1 h
Offenzive on Manbij started but Putin have red phone and soon ende

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
45 s
21/ Syrian army with Kurdish forces now patrolling in #Raqqa city

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
43 s
right Now
Syrian and Russian warplanes accompany Syrian army forces over Manbij

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:05 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1143234681

The best orchestra oil$$$$ can buy.
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4029985365

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:06 pm

Keep an eye on Israel I feel they will lash out as they have lost their Rojava project and Iran now has a direct highway from Tehran to Beirut.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Nuke68 wrote:

The best orchestra oil$$$$ can buy.
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 4029985365

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Tenor_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
19 s
Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs: "We will review our cooperation with the #EU in certain areas because of its illegal and biased position."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next