Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
Nuke68
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Matjaz

"but women as women you know,most of the time can not control emotions...its a bitch thing."

I can tell you who the ones are "bitching" like hell in German forums.

But on the other hand you never know ... think "Janey". But I think LJS is also not female.

Cool

iI'm sorry auntie, nothing personal, love ya cat pirat

LJS not a female?! That would be a shock to me, don't care really. All I know is she's been responsible for 80% of my bans and I've been banned there, literally hundreds of times over the years.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:11 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:13 pm

IWN
@A7_Mirza
#Syria
Permits Which Will Be Abolished Soon!

For years some separatists had the dream of separation or independence, and it was the naive idea that indeed kept them from returning to their nation

https://english.iswnews.com/7654/permits-which-will-be-abolished-soon/

Assad cracking down on Kurds already? Lol
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:18 pm

Nuke68 wrote:
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1143234681

Lmao, Saudis have problems with tunes, beat and rhythm is foreign to them. Music is banned there.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:20 pm

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
2 m
Many of our friends were notified that they will be re-deployed to North/East #Syria

The estimate number of the #SAA servicemen to be moved is around 40k

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:47 pm

The amount of Silence from the MSM only means that things are going against globalist's desires
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:59 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:But I think LJS is also not female.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720

I don't know for sure if it's female or not, however it was said on more than one occasion on GLP by user/s that the LJS account is actually the alt account of SHR, one of the forum administrators that used to be much more active in earlier years (and with male voice as proved when he spoke on the GLP voice chatroom). Certainly by giving the image of being a female user it would encourage people to be more trusting, and open to manipulation than if they portrayed themself as male (as did why Whittaker chose female).

If you see the threads where LJS used to be very active, particularly such threads as 'Merit and Mila Moon's pool party' it was said to be a thread for manipulation and teaming with others who were mods and notorious character such as The Comedian. At one time there was a 'memorial thread' for a user who frequented their thread named 'TandyM' who actually died IRL (said to be an incident involving a train if my memory serves me correctly). All the usual suspects paid "heartfelt" tribute to this person, but there was another user who was often active in the pool party thread who was said to be close friend of TandyM in and outside of the forum, and I can't remember the specifics of what they said(the posts were vanished soon after) but the gist of it was they accused the others in the thread for manipulating TandyM through their long time direct contact with her outside of the forum and that they were culpable for TandyM's fatal action...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:05 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
20 m
The US-backed Saudi war on Yemen and its people is about to end very soon.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:09 pm

Talos wrote:Man it feels disgusting that Assad is now on same Side as the YPG scum they had to be on the brink of genocide to stop selling out their country. They will sellout again the first chance they get I hope Assad jails the YPG commanders who invited US and Israeli soldiers in for treason.

Please remember who Kadyrov was ...

Always "an eye for an eye" and in the end everyone is blind. I think there could be another plan, perhaps to punish only those who are not going to stop their behaviour.

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Rojava Network
@RojavaNetwork
·
1 h
+++Breaking: Russian forces and allies are targeting SNA terrorists with heavy artillery west of Manbij.

#Twitterkurds #Rojava #SAA #SDF #Turkey #TFSA

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
17 m
Such well fortified bases the US has left to us

We will make a good use of those bases Smile

Map:

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EG3Hx6KXYAIHdG3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:14 pm

The German forum where this all is discussed has server errors since this morning (error 500). One has mentioned ddos.

Suspect

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:25 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:@Matjaz

"but women as women you know,most of the time can not control emotions...its a bitch thing."

I can tell you who the ones are "bitching" like hell in German forums.

But on the other hand you never know ... think "Janey". But I think LJS is also not female.

Cool

iI'm sorry auntie, nothing personal, love ya cat pirat

LJS not a female?! That would be a shock to me, don't care really. All I know is she's been responsible for 80% of my bans and I've been banned there, literally hundreds of times over the years.

OK, you are a bit right about emotions. Did you offend her? Or was it about your opinion? A male would rather take your offenses, but as a mighty mod would try to oppress your opinion. A woman would rather take your (not offensive) opinion, but as a emotional mod stop your offenses.

For a woman LJS used much "dirty language".

Wink

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:25 pm

maytham
@maytham956
·
10 m
Raqqa City Now

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EG3IYofWsAAHO8w?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pillar2 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:28 pm

Any updates on Catalonia situation ?Maybe a seperate thread for it #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2970558720
Pillar2
Pillar2

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
20 m
The US-backed Saudi war on Yemen and its people is about to end very soon.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

I'd rather refrain from glp talk guys. So much stuff happening!

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4048044013
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 pm

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/1183833742881763329

RT
@RT_com
Syrian Army meet US troops on a highway as American forces move out from Kobani. Wondering if they waved to each other…
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teheon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:07 pm

I'm 100% convinced LJS is a Male-to-female transgendered person.

Teheon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:08 pm

Breaking: Trump to sanction Turkish officials, raise steel tariffs & stop $100bn trade deal

https://www.rt.com/news/470928-trump-turkey-sanctions-tarriffs/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:14 pm

Pillar2 wrote:Any updates on Catalonia situation ?Maybe a seperate thread for it #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2970558720

@AlexHinojo
20m20 minutes ago

Officially, @tsunami_dem finishes its activities for today and call for new actions for tomorrow.

Yet, thousands of protesters are still at the airport and taking the streets all around Catalonia.

Let’s see how night evolves. Take care.
#Tsunamidemocratic
#Catalonia

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:46 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:54 pm

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Pentagon to ‘press NATO allies to sanction Turkey’ over Syrian op, lays blame on Erdogan for ‘potential ISIS resurgence’

https://www.rt.com/news/470932-pentagon-nato-turkey-isis/

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:22 am

Talos wrote:Warplanes only over Manbij but not Ras al ayn and Tal Abyad?

shows Russia and Turkey planned this whole thing out.
Turkey threatens Manbij and SDF have to decide whether they want Turkey or Syrian government to take control.  

I think Russia will allow Turkey to take the whole of Tal Abyad and Ras al ayn provinces
because
►that's where a huge number of refugees in Turkey come from
►it would ease the burden on Turkey if they returned
►they will only return with Turkish protection from YPG.
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720

thanx 4 this map Zod. excellent. bounce

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EG3Hx6KXYAIHdG3?format=jpg&name=900x900

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:24 am

Nuke68 wrote:
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1143234681
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Flmao110

Back to top Go down

Post by anon0 Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:07 am

GLP thread from 2014

The Lebanese ad-Diyar newspaper revealed that the Turkish authorities are involved in trafficking the body organs of injured Syrians who reach the Turkish territories.

In its issue on Saturday, the newspaper said the Turkish authorities transport young Syrian injured of those who enter Turkey to hospitals in Antalya and Iskenderun in cars guarded by Turkish police and intelligence.

It added that the injured Syrians have their body organs excised after being anesthetized to be later killed and mostly buried in the Turkish lands or sent to the border.

The newspaper noted that the body organs of the injured people that are mostly trafficked are livers, kidneys and hearts to be given to people who are waiting for treatment in Turkey, according to confirmed information.

A French doctor confirmed to Ad-Diyar that stealing of human body organs of injured Syrians in Turkey has actually taken place.

Google Translate

Flourishing trade in human organs between hospitals and free-Turkey

Sipan Jean 27/01/2013 17:36:49

In the context of the subject of the theft of human organs we visited some of the families of those who lost their lives following the exposure of their children to steal the bodies of knowing that their injuries are not - seriously - to the point of death.

Jassim Almnbjee one Arab citizens living in Alhaidariya has fallen victim to this trade inhumane and illegal, tell us Hamid Almnbjee cousin of the victim reminds us details of the crime committed against his neighbor and a sigh and sadness says: "He was shot my neighbor shot in his right shoulder and chest in the area of the roundabout Alhaidariya evacuated Hospital starlings field located in the district of Al-Ansari in diabetes with the help of a battalion of Sultan Mehmed the Army's free, and under the pretext of the inability of the hospital to absorb it took him to hospital Martyr Kamal in Turkey in the history of 11-11-2012 and died Jassim four days after entering the hospital, after undergoing his two currencies has first successfully, and the second was conducted on 11.14.2012 at the request of hospital doctor named Murad Kosal under the pretext of completing the treatment, and after the end of the process saw the victim's father raised the process in the abdominal area and not in the area of his original namely the chest and shoulder, and loses Jassim After his second operation in less than an hour. "

The list of victims - Solomon Turkmen hand Shepherd on 11/12/2012 Baknas wounded in his right leg in the neighborhood of Sheikh Khader, where he was transferred to a hospital starlings by the same battalion and the same arguments he was transferred to a hospital Martyr Kamal, and this is confirmed by the father of Solomon that management Hospital Martyr Kamal did not allow him in view of his son's body after he went to the hospital when hearing the news of the death of his son, and after the funeral, said a staff Syrians who work in the hospital Shahid Kamal who was not named for the father of Solomon, that the body of his son was robbed by doctors.

While this appealed to the father of Solomon all Syrian citizens injured, and urged people not infected to send their children to Turkish hospitals.

Mohammed Ibrahim, from the village of Arabs and Liran's hand Multivan in Afrin who lives in Alhaidariya wounded in the leg and waist and transfer Mounwal himself like Solomon, and confirmation of this information says Khabat Ibrahim brother Mohammed to a doctor Syria accomplice with the hospital, Abdul religion of Homs, where he said his doctor After the operation he underwent two hours that his brother died as a result of cardiac arrest, while Khabat said that the injury to his brother were not as serious to the point of death.

anon0

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:54 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-50050264
The US Treasury published a statement, which said that action was taken "against two [Turkish] ministries and three senior Turkish government officials in response to Turkey's military operations in Syria".
"The Turkish government's actions are endangering innocent civilians, and destabilizing the region, including undermining the campaign to defeat ISIS [Islamic State]," the statement added.
Appearing alongside Mr Mnuchin, Vice-President Pence warned that the sanctions
"will continue and will worsen unless and until Turkey
embraces an immediate ceasefire,
stops the violence
agrees to negotiate a long-term settlement of the issues along the border between Turkey and Syria".
The vice-president also reiterated that the US "did not give a green light to Turkey to invade Syria".
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1928602959
The US earlier said that the Turkish "unacceptable" incursion into Syria has resulted in the release of many captured IS fighters.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:24 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3 h
Syria :
President of the US House of Representatives: agreed with Republicans to issue a resolution canceling Trump's decision to withdraw troops from northern Syria.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:31 am

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
6 h
US Vice President:
Trump commissioned me to lead a team to travel to Turkey as soon as possible to end the military operation in Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:34 am

CNW
@ConflictsW
·
5 h
Turkish backed proxies suffering heavy casualties in the North. The SDF has regained control of almost all of Ras al-Ayn
#Syria #Turkey

@Syrian_MC
@Syrian_MC
·
5 h
Multiple air strikes targeted the Turkish backed Jihadis in Ras Al Ayn village NE of #Syria near the borders with #Turkey.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next