Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
Nuke68
FoShizzle
Mr Badger
Matjaz
boris
Zambeezi
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by blue wizard from the east Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:36 pm

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:37 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
2 m
NEW — U.S. forces in the West of Manbij blocked Assad regime forces from entering the town — according to a report by pro-Assad Al Mayadeen, citing Kurdish sources

A 'muricans need more time to remove all the evidence I guess...

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Source

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:40 pm

Anon wrote:

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 pm

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
1 m
-Significant-

Al Hasakah City, Al Hasakah Governorate is now in the hands of the Syrian Army.

In Hasakah...:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2 m
Russia will provide all assistance to the government in taking over Eastern Syria. This means both airline support and, if necessary, shipboard support.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:41 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
2 m
NEW — U.S. forces in the West of Manbij blocked Assad regime forces from entering the town — according to a report by pro-Assad Al Mayadeen, citing Kurdish sources

A 'muricans need more time to remove all the evidence I guess...

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Source

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 4029985365

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by anon0 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sad that major general Issam Zahreddine can't see all of this...

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Bh1pqfS

he did a good job in Deir ez-Zor and almost liberated it till the end. truth be told he was very lucky to live as long as he did. that was really tough battleground.

never the less he died fighting. Motorola was assassinated https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov and he was not the only one.

if i remember correctly he has son that is still in the army around Deir ez-Zor ? he is probably getting ready. it would be a race to the oil fields.

anon0

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:43 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
19 s
The army deployed.North and West of Manbij. The US just prevents entry into the city. Entry is expected in the morning

Lol, they really ned some time to clean their mess...

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:52 pm

anon0 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sad that major general Issam Zahreddine can't see all of this...

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Bh1pqfS

he did a good job in Deir ez-Zor and almost liberated it till the end. truth be told he was very lucky to live as long as he did. that was really tough battleground.

never the less he died fighting. Motorola was assassinated https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsen_Pavlov and he was not the only one.

if i remember correctly he has son that is still in the army around Deir ez-Zor ? he is probably getting ready. it would be a race to the oil fields.

Motorola, Givi, Batman and many others. I will remember them till the end of my days.

As I know, Zahreddine died bcs of IED. So not exactly amid the battle. It happened a few days after Deir Ezzor was liberated I think. Very bad luck. And yep, I think he has a son who still is within army ranks.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon0 Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:53 pm

#Erdogan's adviser Yasin Aktay spoke to the Russian news agency Sputnik Arabic:

"If the Syrian Army tries to enter the northeast of #Syria, #Turkey will resist. It may come to a conflict between the two armies.

https://twitter.com/Ozkok_A/status/1183470090500694016?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

if turkish military and syrian military start to fight it could be interesting. we should know in 24 to 48 hours ?

anon0

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:55 pm

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 EGyVIIUXkAYm8Vq?format=jpg&name=900x900

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon0 wrote:

Motorola, Givi, Batman and many others. I will remember them till the end of my days.

As I know, Zahreddine died bcs of IED. So not exactly amid the battle. It happened a few days after Deir Ezzor was liberated I think. Very bad luck. And yep, I think he has a son who still is within army ranks.

he stepped on a mine :/
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
1 m
The Syrian army has deployed in most of #Hasakeh province

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon0 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

i still do not know who killed them. it was too professional for ukraine state security. there was something stinky there.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
As I know, Zahreddine died bcs of IED. So not exactly amid the battle. It happened a few days after Deir Ezzor was liberated I think

he was on some island close to Deir Ezzor or they were trying to establish bridgehead across the river. i think that russian general (or some high ranking officer) also died around that time on more or less same area. it was before caliphate was defeated by kurds

anon0

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:05 pm

I have no idea, but can it be the S400 has something like a "kill-switch"?

Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:28 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I have no idea, but can it be the S400 has something like a "kill-switch"?
Question
Hi Böhse not sure what you're wondering....
but I can tell you that all arms manufacturers who export (including Russia)
have a domestic/State version (upgraded)
and an export version...
of almost all systems and weaponry.
both in hardware and software
and includes export versions of military aircraft as well.
But no backdoor 'killswitches' that I've ever heard of otherwise NOBODY would buy/trust investing billions.
There are 'complications' when the purchasing country wants to manufacture part or all of the system domestically...
then the manufacturing country has to make some tough decisions as to how much of the 'technology' they feel safe to share.
This was an issue between Russia and Turkey concerning the S400s that took long negotiations to work out.

There were/are stray 'conspiracies' of certain 'off the shelf' components mfr by China and employed in US weapon systems that were/are suspect.
But no complete 'systems' are intentionally booby trapped or back loaded w/ a 'kill switch' by the mfrs afaik.
Hell... the Patriot system doesn't need a 'kill switch'. hahaha. alien

a more complicated question would be:
Can a Russian domestic model SU57 stealth fighter 'defeat'
an 'export' model S400 AD system at the 'flick' of the pilot's switch?
my answer is probably yes it can. it only makes good sense.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Definitely, next week will be interesting. I don't expect fight between SAA and TAF but conflicts between Turkish backed jihadists and SAA are possible. And, after all, this is what everyone wants. The most anoying jihadists gonna be send on the fronlines and they will be eliminated. Not even Turkey wants them.

The most important thing is that US and their partners fled from Syria. Globalists were kicked out of the country (well, Al-Tanf is still the issue). Land corridor between Iran and Lebanon is opened. And the whole regime change project is in tatters...

This sounds almost too good to be true, i guess we have to wait and see, but hopefully Syria will get unified again
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Within Syria
@WithinSyriaBlog
·
15 m
Russian, SAA forces are patrolling deep in northeast Syria ... too deep Smile

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
22 m
Manbij:

US troops notified the Syrian Army it needs more time to remove some heavy weapons, (sensitive) documents and other military equipment.

Full control first thing in the morning.

Lol!

#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
22 m
Manbij:
US troops notified the Syrian Army it needs more time to remove some heavy weapons, (sensitive) documents and other military equipment.
Full control first thing in the morning.

Lol!
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Tenor
#36 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Russia_Vs_Israel
time to take all the 'greater Israel' maps down

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:20 am

Trump labels Tlaib a 'despicable human being'

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465570-trump-labels-tlaib-a-despicable-human-being

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:20 am

"Biden was only a good Vice President because he knew how to kiss Barack Obama's ass"

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Definitely, next week will be interesting. I don't expect fight between SAA and TAF but conflicts between Turkish backed jihadists and SAA are possible. And, after all, this is what everyone wants. The most anoying jihadists gonna be send on the fronlines and they will be eliminated. Not even Turkey wants them.

The most important thing is that US and their partners fled from Syria. Globalists were kicked out of the country (well, Al-Tanf is still the issue). Land corridor between Iran and Lebanon is opened. And the whole regime change project is in tatters...

RT
Syrian Army to deploy in Kurdish regions to fight invading Turkish Troops
https://www.rt.com/news/470859-syria-army-turkey-agression/

just an opinion piece but your suspicions are shared by others.
Like I said before, Erdo is probably 'tempted' ..... but I wanna believe he's not a complete idiot.
He comes off looking like the 'hero' if he backs up now and starts dialoging w/ new 'partners'.
Relocating Syrian citizens methodically rather than a stampede will be in Turkey's interest as well.
I don't know how much a Kurdish land deed will be worth though... not much. nope.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:57 am

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:I have no idea, but can it be the S400 has something like a "kill-switch"?
Question
Hi Böhse not sure what you're wondering....
but I can tell you that all arms manufacturers who export (including Russia)
have a domestic/State version (upgraded)
and an export version...
of almost all systems and weaponry.
both in hardware and software
and includes export versions of military aircraft as well.
But no backdoor 'killswitches' that I've ever heard of otherwise NOBODY would buy/trust investing billions.
There are 'complications' when the purchasing country wants to manufacture part or all of the system domestically...
then the manufacturing country has to make some tough decisions as to how much of the 'technology' they feel safe to share.
This was an issue between Russia and Turkey concerning the S400s that took long negotiations to work out.

There were/are stray 'conspiracies' of certain 'off the shelf' components mfr by China and employed in US weapon systems that were/are suspect.
But no complete 'systems' are intentionally booby trapped or back loaded w/ a 'kill switch' by the mfrs afaik.
Hell... the Patriot system doesn't need a 'kill switch'. hahaha. alien

a more complicated question would be:
Can a Russian domestic model SU57 stealth fighter 'defeat'
an 'export' model S400 AD system at the 'flick' of the pilot's switch?
my answer is probably yes it can. it only makes good sense.

Ah, ok, I have minimum knowledge of weapons, but someone on a German forum has mentioned it.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:32 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:50 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:03 am

Rojava Network
‏ @RojavaNetwork
1h
+++Breaking: Syria army has entered the Tabqa Airbase, the airbase is under control of Syrian army. (S. of Raqqa)
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:21 am

All eyes on Catalonia tomorrow as Spain's Supreme Court is finally expected to issue a verdict in the trial of Catalan separatist leaders over their role in an independence referendum in 2017. Separatists in Catalonia are planning mass civil disobedience if they are not acquitted.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-49974289

If they don't let them go then it seems this could be the moment when things really kick off in Catalonia...

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:23 am

A fake video of President Trump shooting, stabbing and brutally assaulting media personalities and political opponents was played at a conference for his supporters at his Miami resort last week, the New York Times reported Sunday.

Donald Trump Jr., former White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-Fla.) were all scheduled to speak at the three-day conference hosted by American Priority at Trump National Doral Miami.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/465625-fake-video-of-trump-shooting-members-of-media-shown-at-miami-resort

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next