Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 15 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question Suspect scratch

Trump is class A idiot. In civlilized country he would be stripped of ID card and held in a rubber room I guess...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 15 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:43 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Question Suspect scratch

Trump is class A idiot. In civlilized country he would be stripped of ID card and held in a rubber room I guess...

They wouldn't let him leave the house alone without a protective helmet. And he would have a counselor and legal guardian.

clown clown geek geek

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:09 am

USA counting not yet finished for Saturday:

Total cases: 308,297
Difference: 30,123
Growth %: 10.8288
Forecast Sunday: 341,682

Growth rate slowly going down (if there are no surprises because of testing).

Update:

Counting not finished

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:08 am

My friend and I will be going out for a very long walk tomorrow, and we'll take as long as we damn well feel like.

Our fundamental human right to freedom has been compromised, we are not fucking zoo specimens to be kept locked away, and we refuse to fall prey to the hysteria that has consumed the country.

Anyone stupid enough to think they'll be taking MY picture and snitching to the police, will have their phone confiscated and destroyed, and be beaten senseless if they continue to complain.

That is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:15 am

bring matches.
Coronavirus: UK National Health Service director 'outraged and disgusted' at 5G conspiracy attacks - A prominent scientist has accused celebrities of "fanning the flames" of conspiracy theories linking the outbreak to 5G masts.
http://archive.is/qvtM1

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-celebrities-criticised-for-fanning-the-flames-of-5g-conspiracies-11968570
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 15 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:40 am

First Presumptive Case of Encephalitis Linked to COVID-19 Reported
http://archive.is/v1xEF

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/928069

Clinicians from Henry Ford Health System in Detroit, Michigan, have reported the first presumptive case of acute necrotizing hemorrhagic encephalopathy associated with COVID-19.

"This is significant for all providers to be aware of and looking out for in [COVID-19] patients who present with an altered level of consciousness.
clinicians and radiologists should be watching for this presentation among patients presenting with COVID-19 and altered mental status
....signs of confusion, lethargy, and disorientation.

Acute necrotizing encephalopathy (ANE) is a rare complication of viral infections, but until now, it has not been known to have occurred as a result of COVID-19 infection.
ANE has been associated with intracranial "cytokine storms,"
Brain MRI showed "hemorrhagic rim enhancing lesions within the bilateral thalami, medial temporal lobes, and subinsular regions."

....more research is needed to determine the extent to which COVID-19 may affect the central nervous system."

i'm wondering relationship with central nervous system regarding 'loss of smell' symptoms commonly reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:18 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

I wish to see sources for it.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

https://www.rnd.de/politik/schutzmasken-in-der-corona-krise-fdp-fordert-luftbrucke-nach-china-WUZZFYPBW43BED2BCISWEOVK6Q.html (German)

Germany is still in shock about US behavior and tries to find a way how to express this without accusing US. But on the other hand they are thinking about how to protect the transports: "Luftbrücke" from China to Germany like from Frankfurt to Berlin or even the "Bundeswehr" (Federal Armed Forces, a joke of an military) should protect it. If this is stepping up, combined with this unsourced utterance of the orange clown, we could see fights on international airports in China.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:31 am

Mr Badger wrote:My friend and I will be going out for a very long walk tomorrow, and we'll take as long as we damn well feel like.

Our fundamental human right to freedom has been compromised, we are not fucking zoo specimens to be kept locked away, and we refuse to fall prey to the hysteria that has consumed the country.

Anyone stupid enough to think they'll be taking MY picture and snitching to the police, will have their phone confiscated and destroyed, and be beaten senseless if they continue to complain.

That is all.

The big problem with you and the Anglo-Americans in general has been you do not think of others or their rights on par with yours and behaving like the proverbial elephant in the china shop. Do not go full retarded. I would go for a walk in nature was I you.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:36 am

Small orange diamondDIXSASmall orange diamond
@Dix5a
·
3m
Cops say they WILL fine and arrest Brits flouting coronavirus lockdown in this weekend’s mini 20C heatwave #Covid19

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11324075/coronavirus-heatwave-police-fine-arrest/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:02 am

Slovák wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:My friend and I will be going out for a very long walk tomorrow, and we'll take as long as we damn well feel like.

That is all.

The big problem with you and the Anglo-Americans in general has been you do not think of others or their rights on par with yours and behaving like the proverbial elephant in the china shop. Do not go full retarded. I would go for a walk in nature was I you.

Anglo-Saxon "Sonderweg". If they don't change their mind conditioning on their own, the world has the right and the duty to bring them back on track.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:25 am

Steven Rich
@dataeditor
·
8h
the total number of covid deaths in the past 24 hours in nyc surpasses the city’s annual murder total for each of the past seven years

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:53 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:14 am

Slovák wrote:

That is all.

A walk in nature is exactly what we plan, as far away from anyone else as possible.

And if I'm "the elephant in the China shop" it's because I'm anti-authoritarian and won't be a fucking sheep meekly accepting the imposition of draconian laws and happy-clapping my way to the destruction of freedom.

When the flu hit, we were left without essentials. Not just because we hadn't prepped (which we should have) but because every other bugger in town went all-out for themselves and took everything in bulk, you accuse me of not thinking of others rights? Had I the chance, I would have been sensible enough to buy a regular shop and not succumb to the selfish panic that everybody else did.

If you knew me, you'd understand that I have very little to do with most people, and the above-mentioned behavior of the people in my country is exactly one of the reasons why. I have to be the elephant, else I get stamped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:57 am

Yusha Yuseef Flag of Syria
@MIG29_
·
41m
3 new #Covid_19 cases in #Syria

up to 19 cases in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:58 am

Piers Morgan
@piersmorgan
·
2h
BREAKING: 5 London bus drivers have now died from #Coronavirus. Yet still the Govt. tells millions of non-essential workers to go to work, cramming into buses as they do. This is madness.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
17m
"Good news" from #Spain: coronavirus death toll rises by 674 to 12,418. Yesterday the toll rose by 809

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:21 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Steven Rich
@dataeditor
·
8h
the total number of covid deaths in the past 24 hours in nyc surpasses the city’s annual murder total for each of the past seven years

trumptards still saying "it is a nothingburger", facepalm

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Slovák wrote:

That is all.

A walk in nature is exactly what we plan, as far away from anyone else as possible.

And if I'm "the elephant in the China shop" it's because I'm anti-authoritarian and won't be a fucking sheep meekly accepting the imposition of draconian laws and happy-clapping my way to the destruction of freedom.

When the flu hit, we were left without essentials. Not just because we hadn't prepped (which we should have) but because every other bugger in town went all-out for themselves and took everything in bulk, you accuse me of not thinking of others rights? Had I the chance, I would have been sensible enough to buy a regular shop and not succumb to the selfish panic that everybody else did.

If you knew me, you'd understand that I have very little to do with most people, and the above-mentioned behavior of the people in my country is exactly one of the reasons why. I have to be the elephant, else I get stamped on.

Hey Bad, glad you are an exception. I am no typical Slovak either, so I feel you alien

Anyway, be careful. I strongly believe in conspiracy going on there, your elites want the majority of "peasants" incarcerated and dead, just do not do them the favor OK.

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:USA counting not yet finished for Saturday:

Total cases: 308,297
Difference: 30,123
Growth %: 10.8288
Forecast Sunday: 341,682

Growth rate slowly going down (if there are no surprises because of testing).

Update:

Counting not finished

End result USA Saturday:

Total: 311.940
Diference: 33.766
%: 12,1384
Forecast: 349.805

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:12 pm

[quote="Slovák"][quote="Mr Badger"]
Slovák wrote:

Hey Bad, glad you are an exception. I am no typical Slovak either, so I feel you  alien

Anyway, be careful. I strongly believe in conspiracy going on there, your elites want the majority of "peasants" incarcerated and dead, just do not do them the favor OK.

I'm glad we're on the same wavelength. If I seem bullish, it's only because I've expected this nationwide house arrest for a long time.

I understand that this is a nasty new virus, quite possibly cooked up in a lab somewhere, and like every year, I always try to avoid catching flu as I'm not likely to survive it, and it's a death sentence for my friend who I care for as she is particularly vulnerable.

What I object to is the government ordering us inside. If they'd have said "Look, this is a dangerous new strain that can be a killer, we advise you to stay home" , I would have been ok with that.

But they didn't : they placed us all in enforced quarantine when so far, this virus has caused a quarter of the UK death toll from flu in 2017, and we didn't have the boot brought down on us then.

My kneejerk reaction to "authority" is to bite back. I dread to think where this country is going, but if the last 30yrs is an indicator, the future is bleak, and I wish to hell I could find somewhere to live where it wasn't like this. But I'm stuck in the UK as my commitment is to my sick friend who has no other friends or family to care for her.

Ok, "wall of text" (as the youngun's say) over. Far too much time on my hands, probably the same for all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:01 pm

I talked to my daughter, she's wondering that so many young people she knows think life would go on "after covid" like it was before. But older ones seem to think the same. She's very realistic thinking and mainly understands instantly what I tell her. 

For me it's clear that this virus is dangerous, but our "rulers" remain the same, they were and are dangerous - as much as the 99 % allow them.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 pm

Facts about Covid-19

This at least puts some much-needed perspective on things:

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/?fbclid=IwAR1bzK-JXLyA6OM6lJ71jQqJidd4UaEJBS6QiUIT9il6QnCEval8AoBWbM8

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:I talked to my daughter, she's wondering that so many young people she knows think life would go on "after covid" like it was before. But older ones seem to think the same. She's very realistic thinking and mainly understands instantly what I tell her. 

For me it's clear that this virus is dangerous, but our "rulers" remain the same, they were and are dangerous - as much as the 99 % allow them.

pirat pirat

Indeed, our "masters" are the real danger.

We've just been told that if we don't follow orders, our "exercise privileges" will be taken away too.

That, of course, is when the riots start (please god if there is one)

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:52 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
2m
Urgent
Former Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril dies in Cairo after being infected with the Corona virus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 15 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:18 pm

I have the impression, in Germany the gov. and the people try to be "nice" to each other - the same as it was since decades. And the gov. doesn't want to risk this - they appeal to people's common sense, only when this does not work will tougher measures be considered.

In the UK and US, I have the impression that the government is lax or strict on whim, no matter how people react. Reminds me of my mother's education method - it leads to hatred and rebellion. But there is still the "obey without obeying" method - you carry out the orders, but in a way that leads to undesirable results. During my youth I became an expert in it.

pirat

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next