Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 24 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:25 pm

https://www.mittellaendische.ch/2020/04/08/covid-19-eine-zwischenbilanz-oder-eine-analyse-der-moral-der-medizinischen-fakten-sowie-der-aktuellen-und-zukünftigen-politischen-entscheidungen/

"We can only say what is not feasible: an active infestation of the non-risk groups with the COVID-19 virus is certainly an absolute fantasy.  It can only occur to people who have no idea about biology, medicine and ethics:

1. it is certainly out of the question to deliberately infect millions of healthy fellow citizens with an aggressive virus of which we actually know nothing at all, neither the extent of the acute damage nor the long-term consequences;

2. the greater the number of viruses per population, the greater the probability of a random mutation that could make the virus even more aggressive.  So we should certainly not actively help to increase the number of viruses per population.

3. the more people are infected with COVID-19, the more likely it is that this virus will adapt even "better" to humans and become even more disastrous.  It is assumed that this has already happened once.

4. With government reserves of allegedly 750 billion, it is ethically and morally reprehensible to infect millions of healthy people for purely economic reasons.

5. deliberately infecting healthy people with this aggressive virus would acutely undermine one of the fundamental principles of medical history from pure, short-term economic "concerns": the principle of "primum nil nocere". I, as a medical professional, would refuse to participate in any such vaccination program."

There is a lot of important info and interesting thoughts in this article. Unfortunately too long to translate it like that way. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 24 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:48 pm

https://www.br.de/nachrichten/deutschland-welt/italien-brueckeneinsturz-zwischen-ligurien-und-der-toskana,RvaDxMS

Another bridge has collapsed in Italy. Because of the Corona curfew, however, there was hardly anyone on the road, so no one was killed.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:03 am

Mr Badger wrote:Just back from attempting to get some food supplies.

Tesco: dozens of people queued across the car park at regular intervals, being herded and directed by security staff, we drove away.

Morrisons:  Getting into the store was ok. I tried picking up a carton of milk but had my way physically blocked by a staff member with a roll cage and asked what I wanted. Had to have her pass me the milk.

By the time we had everything, we found ourselves queued halfway around the store with cordons penning us off either side and markers placed on the floor directing us where to stand. Meanwhile a recorded voice kept repeating over and over on a loudspeaker about how we should maintain "social distancing" at all times and that failure to comply would not be tolerated.

I think it was at that point I snapped. Abandoned trolley, pushed through the cordons and left via the fire exit.

Third stop: the Co-Op. No queues, no markers on the floor, no security guards and no "Offenders will be tied up with piano wire and shot" bullshit over the loudspeaker (80's music instead) Just a few signs up asking people to take sensible precautions. Very little food to be had but got what we could. No fuss or bother.

Here it's almost like co-op, but with markers and you should use a shopping cart. But these instructions come "from above" (government), but are the same everywhere - otherwise the shop will be closed. Cashiers sit behind Plexiglas protection and wear gloves. The whole thing is quite unagitated with a reasonable amount of caution.

Dunno if it holds.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:33 am

Shit, that's too much for me to watch ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:36 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:58 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:09 am

@Zod

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 am

OK, I would eventually take one from Cuba, Russia, Iran or China, but not anything from USA or EU ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:11 am

Counting finished

Total: 465.051
Diff.: 33.810
%: 7,8402
Forecast: 501.512

From yesterday: 463.567 (7,4961 %, growth rate slightly up again).

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:15 am

Ecuador...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:11 pm

this article frames the 'death count' dilemma you were describing @zod/Böhse

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm

i'm sure this pisses off Gates/Fauci

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:17 pm

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Zambeezi wrote:i'm sure this pisses off Gates/Fauci

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:04 pm

lock down sportscast...

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:17 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
8m
50 cases of Covid-19 aboard France’s ONLY aircraft carrier, Defense Ministry confirms

https://www.rt.com/news/485486-french-carrier-coronavirus-confirmed/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:22 pm

Posting these two. together.

It's all about 'trusting' an authority to do 'good'.
'the heart of 'man' is desperately wicked.... who can gno it???'
It's a tough call and it always has been.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:30 pm

orange flavored false hope... 'We're at the top of the hill'

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Many people are "on their last legs" since birth and would like to continue their life as long as possible. Many handicapped people enjoy their life but would hardly survive an infection with this virus.

Thanks, but no thanks, this "unworthy of life" thinking does not go down so well here, this had once ruled Germany for 12 years.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 24 2924852245

PS: He is a candidate to sacrifice for saving some children ...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next