Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:59 pm

Czech Republic: We have 5221 confirmed COVID19 infections. It's 277 new cases in last 24 hours.

We have 233 recovered (+61).

We have 99 fatalities (+11).

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:06 pm

John Pilger on RT:

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:07 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

My friend needs brain surgery for two aneurysms.
The fuckers have cancelled it.
If anything happens to her as a result of this, you'll probably be catching me on the news.

That makes me so angry reading it. I thought such a surgery would be urgent! 

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Open News Stream
@OpenNewsStream
·
1m
NEW YORK STATE REPORTS MOST CORONAVIRUS CASES IN WORLD, OVERTAKING SPAIN -REUTERS TALLY

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:49 pm

New York Times World
@nytimesworld
·
8m
A senior Saudi prince is in intensive care with the coronavirus, which may have infected many in the clan's ranks.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/world/middleeast/coronavirus-saudi-royal-infections.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimesworld

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC
YouTube Will Delete Videos That Link 5G Technology to Coronavirus After David Icke Interview
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

David Icke Interview here:
https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

anyone got a link to the interview?
Here is audio:
https://player.fm/series/london-real/david-icke-the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy
bitchute
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/
you have to set up account/register/free..

I'm watching it right now. As usually, I agree with David on some points. And disagree on others. Just a few quick notes as I'm going through the interview:

At first - what he speaks about (regarding wrong tests etc.) would mean that the most of the medical staff around the globe is a part of a conspiracy of unseen proportions.
As there are doctors and nurses dying in Italy, for example, I conclude that there is something in the air. Also I dare to conclude that it's infectious. It's quite often that most of clients of the same retirement home
is diagnosed with this infection. As well as social workers or nurses working there.

Re 5G relation - in Czech Republic there is not single one 5G tower installed (and in Hubei province there are just 3 - see map below). Also in many other countries without 5G deployment the infection was recorded (Russia, Syria, Iran (!!!)).

And yet another remark - David mentioned that COVID positive diagnoses were concluded just on symptoms. Not sure if he spoke about China only or in general but here it goes like that: people with symptoms undergo tests and just a small part of them being tested positively (current number is over 98k tests and over 5k positive results - rougly 5%).

EDIT: Oh, just few minuts later, after I laready posted lines above, David came right to the point claiming that "everybody arond the globe being diagnosed as COVID-19 purely on freaking symptoms". That's false claim as I already explained on specific example.

https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

On other hand, about mortality is David correct:

I already thought about this. If someone positively tested on COVID-19, gets shot is he recorded as COVID-19 victim? It seems so...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 EVCicDHXkAAtpdE?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

If anything happens to her as a result of this, you'll probably be catching me on the news.

That makes me so angry reading it. I thought such a surgery would be urgent! 

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 2924852245

We've been through hell the last few years with her illness, and now this just adds insult to injury.
I can take quite a lot and ride it out, but this has me in tears of rage at times. Between the government removing her disability payments for no good reason and us having to fight two years to get it back, and all the misdiagnoses over the last 5 yrs, it's too damned much.
I apologise, you people are all I have left at times and this site is a little piece of sanity in a crazy world. I'm cooking her a nice macaroni cheese, hoping to cheer us both up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:13 pm

There you can see where the supplies go if you support the USA. I hope this will not go unnoticed. 

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:56 pm

This is strange. China has cancelled all tourist and working visas, but not diplomatic visas. Russia seems to block now also Chinese diplomats. But why? And only at the border stations. So somewhere between Mongolia and Kasakhstan in the West in in Manchuria in the East. Question Question Question Question

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:40 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Nooooooooo!!! What the hell? That isn't an elective surgery! Evil or Very Mad

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 1288463711
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:21 pm

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:33 pm

Friend from Bangladesh told me that in in the Gulf states it must be terrible. Family members told him, it is there in their news but not here. Also many people from Bangladesh work in these countries and reported from there.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Counting for Tuesday:

Total: 401.169
Diff.: 33.451
%:  9,0969
Forecast: 437.663

Forecast for Tuesday was: 401.075

You're closer than the statisticians here.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:50 pm

Report from KSA from a Bangladeshi who works there: The military observes a 24-hour curfew, some of the dead are dumped in the sewers. Everything is covered up and hidden. 

Shocked Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:02 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Counting for Tuesday:

Total: 401.169
Diff.: 33.451
%:  9,0969
Forecast: 437.663

Forecast for Tuesday was: 401.075

You're closer than the statisticians here.

Until ~2.5 weeks ago the Growth rate was very "volatile" (~12-58!), meanwhile it seems it will stay ~9-10 %, since then I take the % from the same day. Until last week I took the average of the last 10 days.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:13 pm

On worldometer the number already was ~446,000, now it's ~428,000!

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:38 pm

Counting finished:

Total: 431.241
Diff.:  30.072
%:  7,4961
Forecast: 463.567

From yesterday:  437.663 (based on 9,0969 %)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:47 pm

Here we go...

Anthony Fauci sets stage for mandatory -- lucrative! -- vaccine

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/8/anthony-fauci-sets-stage-mandatory-vaccine/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 am

"The New York Times: Corona hits 150 members of the Saudi royal family, King Salman and his crown prince are under isolation, and the Prince of Riyadh is under extreme care"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:44 am

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
7m
Excerpts fm "Meet the world's most powerful doctor: Bill Gates". 1. "Over the past decade, the world’s richest man has become the World Health Organization’s second biggest donor, second only to the United States and just above the United Kingdom. "

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 22 EVJCv4kUUAAYURI

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
8m
2. “He is treated liked a head of state, not only at the WHO, but also at the G20,” a Geneva-based NGO representative said, calling Gates one of the most influential men in global health.

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
8m
3. However, his sway has NGOs & academics worried. Some health advocates fear that because Gates Foundation’s money comes fm investments in big business, it could serve as a Trojan horse 4 corporate interests to undermine WHO’s role in setting standards & shaping health policies.

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
9m
4. The Gates Foundation has pumped more than $2.4 billion into the WHO since 2000, as countries have grown reluctant to put more of their own money into the agency, especially after the 2008 global financial crisis.

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
10m
5...initiatives outside of the organization, as it did with GAVI, which helps the poorest countries buy vaccines in bulk at a discount, or with a recently launched Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, an alliance to develop vaccines for emerging infectious diseases.

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
10m
6. *But the foundation’s focus on delivering vaccines and medicines, rather than on building resilient health systems, has drawn criticism.*

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
10m
7. In January, 30 health advocacy groups penned an open letter to WHO’s executive board protesting against making Gates Foundation an official partner of WHO because its revenue comes from investments in companies that are at odds with public health goals, such as Coca-Cola.

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
·
11m
8. Despite the criticism, WHO’s board granted the Gates Foundation "official relations" status.

Gates’ influence over the WHO was called into question once again during the race to succeed Chan as its director general.

Whole article:

https://www.politico.eu/article/bill-gates-who-most-powerful-doctor/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:48 am

January 11th, 2017:

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

https://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/emerging-diseases/news/online/%7B85a3f9c0-ed0a-4be8-9ca2-8854b2be7d13%7D/fauci-no-doubt-trump-will-face-surprise-infectious-disease-outbreak

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:11 am

Tess Summers
@tesssummers98
·
7m
Sturgeon says virus figures in Scotland will be changed to include cases with no coronavirus test, but where it 'could have contributed to the death' - why are they inflating the figures?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:56 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:12 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
34s
French aircraft carrier abandons Middle East mission after suspected coronavirus cases https://is.gd/PFwywv #France

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:11 am

Now Europe must get sanctioned too and European exports to USA won't get paid as well.

Big WIN and to get rid of some poor and old is another one.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:20 am

I told you, there are people who kill themselves for fear of dying.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:38 am

Because of dying "with" or "from" the virus, were such distinctions also made in the case of "normal flu"? I can only remember one time that I had the flu (spring 2003), I did not even go to the doctor, only with my daughter to the pediatrician. It was no fun with fever, head and muscle aches, but I had felt worse with other illnesses. So who are the people who die of the "normal flu"? 

Or to put it another way, if a 60-year-old asthmatic with diabetes, overweight and cardiovascular problems is shot, is the murderer acquitted because the victim would have died soon anyway?

One more thing, the lockdown will have a positive effect on the number of deaths and serious injuries from traffic accidents.

But anyway, the numbers will be "adjusted". However, I don't think Iran, Russia or China will join in any "games" and move numbers up. I have decided for myself that I trust reports and statements from these countries or also Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela or Syria more than those from the " Values West" (German mockword "Wertewesten"). 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next