Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:01 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I'm astonished about the abilities of "germans" ...

lol!

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 4029985365

Maybe this can explain, how the toilet paper could disappear in German infested supermarkets.

Yeah, people should be careful with coughing, it could spread Germans all over the world (shudder ...)

affraid

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:07 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:How it goes in VA? Guess your state is not much affected.

According to the VA Dept of Health site we've got:

4,509 cases
779 hospitalized
121 deaths

Crazily, 5 cases in my town, and 15 in the county.
Charlottesville and it's county has 71 cases.

It's been next to impossible for me to keep my mother at home. hahaha   My father has behaved, ironically.  If you count the DC and Baltimore area (it's all mushed together at the top of VA), then the numbers skyrocket.  They need to all stay up there, that's 3 hours from me.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 66662122_430870430974730_696941388184420352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=v_GK_VwAukcAX9DUfBB&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

You're very close to my country. We have popluation of about 10 million, slightly over 5,5k cases and 119 deaths.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:13 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:I love Ron Paul. still.
but at the 'end of the day' this is where you arrive....
if you follow Ayn Rand all the way to the end.
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 Z74

Much about the concept of 'me first' freedom is simply bait.
Its' philosophic design is to keep you 'hopeful' and aggressive/competitive, dispassionate
and unsympathetic to the misfortune and predicaments of others.

while you're being sheared and continuously harvested.
This kind of "education" is designed to produce psychopaths. But success is built on a balance between cooperation and competition. With much more weight on cooperation. Same goes for individualism - an ideology created that people don't learn solidarity. But only together the people can defend themselves against their "harvesters".
Time to learn it again.
pirat
absolutely right dearest auntie...
you can learn a lot philosophically by simply watching and thinking since the outbreak.
I have a sneaking hunch MANY are re-thinking. Some also who have nvr really 'thought' at all.

I just checked my stocks today. I have food for one month roughly. With no drastic rations. And I'm far from propper prepper... #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 1619689188

I just can't get how people can run out of food so fast...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Fo!

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559

hugs

Hope all is well on your side of the interwebs!  

Aye, mostly is. I have about 10 free days ahead. Not much oportunities to go outsid as state of emergency still in effect. Good, finally I won't explain why I was mostly at home on my leave.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 1619689188

"Kurzarbeit" was deployed in the company so, after my leave I gonna be at home for one more day as there isn't much to do. Probably it will continue through may (weekly one day at home for 60% of average wage). If this mess prevail longer than employees gonna be sacked I guess.

Ugh, I hope that layoffs don't start at your company.  Sad  We are in plan 1 of 4 of mitigation of this.  Hoping we don't get to layoffs, too.  I've been very busy the last two weeks, so I'm hoping that means getting our loose consultants on projects....

I have to laugh about not explaining why you were mostly at home on leave - my sis sent me this when I went on lockdown.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 2Q==

Of course, my governor has us in lockdown 'til June 10, so I may actually feel social when it's all said and done.  Maybe....
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

I'm astonished about the abilities of "germans" ...

lol!

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 4029985365

Maybe this can explain, how the toilet paper could disappear in German infested supermarkets.

Yeah, people should be careful with coughing, it could spread Germans all over the world (shudder ...)

affraid

lol!
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:25 pm

FoShizzle wrote:I have to laugh about not explaining why you were mostly at home on leave - my sis sent me this when I went on lockdown.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 2Q==

Exactly...

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 4029985365 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 4029985365 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 4029985365
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:How it goes in VA? Guess your state is not much affected.

According to the VA Dept of Health site we've got:

4,509 cases
779 hospitalized
121 deaths

Crazily, 5 cases in my town, and 15 in the county.
Charlottesville and it's county has 71 cases.

It's been next to impossible for me to keep my mother at home. hahaha   My father has behaved, ironically.  If you count the DC and Baltimore area (it's all mushed together at the top of VA), then the numbers skyrocket.  They need to all stay up there, that's 3 hours from me.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 66662122_430870430974730_696941388184420352_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=v_GK_VwAukcAX9DUfBB&_nc_ht=scontent-prg1-1

You're very close to my country. We have popluation of about 10 million, slightly over 5,5k cases and 119 deaths.

Yes, our numbers are very close now. Hopefully it slows down.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Always look for some positives. Good is that COVID-19 victims are not going back to life.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Always look for some positives. Good is that COVID-19 victims are not going back to life.

FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Heaven help us, Zambeezi.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:48 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Now imagine - next presidential election is:

Dotard Vs. Creepy Joe

Awful...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Now imagine - next presidential election is:

Dotard Vs. Creepy Joe

Awful...

I've been trying to not think about it. I usually vote 3rd party, and just know I'm going to get stuck with someone less than ideal - but the last few elections it's been getting progressively worse.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:36 am

meh... i was expecting a more intense review from the Duran.
btw...
i'm still taking the same ingredients/alkaloids 3X a day w/ 25mg of zinc picolinate.
i feel fine after 6 weeks of daily dosage.... no side effects at all.
If I gulped 200ml of the brew/tincture I make... it could probably stop my heart.
the dosages i read in an article about Sweden where the patient experienced problems w/ vision..
were definitely over-dosages... giving him like 800mg twice a day. idiots. that's simply too much.
used methodically/appropriately it's been giving great results across at least thousands of patients...
yet all we ever get are anecdotes and opinions. spit.
simply no excuse (except for suppression) that clinical trials haven't been performed and documented by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:34 am

Hi Fo!

Counting not finished

Total: 495.669
Diff: 30.618
%: 6,5838
Forecast: 528.303

FC yesterday: 501.512 based on 7,8402 %.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:43 am

Zambeezi wrote:

That would scare me more than the bloodiest zombie splatter thriller.

pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:17 am

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Hey, Fo!

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559 #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 141993559

hugs

Hope all is well on your side of the interwebs!  

Aye, mostly is. I have about 10 free days ahead. Not much oportunities to go outsid as state of emergency still in effect. Good, finally I won't explain why I was mostly at home on my leave.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 1619689188

"Kurzarbeit" was deployed in the company so, after my leave I gonna be at home for one more day as there isn't much to do. Probably it will continue through may (weekly one day at home for 60% of average wage). If this mess prevail longer than employees gonna be sacked I guess.

Ugh, I hope that layoffs don't start at your company.  Sad  We are in plan 1 of 4 of mitigation of this.  Hoping we don't get to layoffs, too.  I've been very busy the last two weeks, so I'm hoping that means getting our loose consultants on projects....

I have to laugh about not explaining why you were mostly at home on leave - my sis sent me this when I went on lockdown.

Of course, my governor has us in lockdown 'til June 10, so I may actually feel social when it's all said and done.  Maybe....
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 1455193345
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:57 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:29 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:I love Ron Paul. still.
but at the 'end of the day' this is where you arrive....
if you follow Ayn Rand all the way to the end.
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 Z74

Much about the concept of 'me first' freedom is simply bait.
Its' philosophic design is to keep you 'hopeful' and aggressive/competitive, dispassionate
and unsympathetic to the misfortune and predicaments of others.

while you're being sheared and continuously harvested.
This kind of "education" is designed to produce psychopaths. But success is built on a balance between cooperation and competition. With much more weight on cooperation. Same goes for individualism - an ideology created that people don't learn solidarity. But only together the people can defend themselves against their "harvesters".
Time to learn it again.
pirat
absolutely right dearest auntie...
you can learn a lot philosophically by simply watching and thinking since the outbreak.
I have a sneaking hunch MANY are re-thinking. Some also who have nvr really 'thought' at all.
I just checked my stocks today. I have food for one month roughly. With no drastic rations. And I'm far from propper prepper... #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 1619689188
I just can't get how people can run out of food so fast...
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 27 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Hi Fo!

Counting not finished

Total: 495.669
Diff: 30.618
%: 6,5838
Forecast: 528.303

FC yesterday: 501.512 based on 7,8402 %.

Finished

Total: 498.570
Diff: 33.519
%: 7,2076
Forecast: 534.505

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:31 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:34 am

Happened in Germany from the start.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:15 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:17 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
8m
The Coronavirus State: New Zealand and Authoritarian Rumblings

"It’s all about the lever of balance. Laws made for public protection, within which public health features prominently, provide grounds for derogation authorities can exploit. Like plasticine, the scope of power during times of an emergency extends. But at what point does a state of public health become a police state? In time, we may find these to be not only indistinguishable but synonymous; the body will be the site where liberties are subordinate to regulation, movement, medical testing, and directives made in the name of health."

https://southfront.org/the-coronavirus-state-new-zealand-and-authoritarian-rumblings/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:43 pm

Oh ffs, there's epidemy ongoing in the UK and the whole staff stands around and claps to Bojo...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next