Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Talos
Nuke68
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:09 am

shaming/virtue signaling US Governors:

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:13 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:31 am

holeee shitballs...

all so they could take this picture:
#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EZdm1JiWoAE995q?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:32 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Finally I have some time to reply.

Well, at first, I literally wrote the problem is much bigger than racist cops. It's about the whole system. And it ever was. Protests could start because of many reasons but murder of George Floyd seems to be the spark that made powder keg explode. And with growing poverty and unemployment after COVID psy op it's just beginning and it won't stop anytime soon. System, that can spend trillions on destabilization of entire world but can't even take care about it's own people, must be changed. Globalists, entrenched in the the US, as it is one of their most important fortresses, must be removed. And if anyone thinks it will be painless process without victims and destruction then he's deeply mistaken. Voting is irrelevant as Trump's election proved to us..

I think you don't know gipsies much. They telly you there's no water running but don't telly you they didn't pay for it. They tell you there are no windows were they live but don't telly they burned them in camp fire. They recieve new housings, sell everything, inclooding door frames and radiators and when cold weather comes they demand new housing because they are freezing in their old. Most of these folks is not in ghetto's because of their ethnicity but because of their behavior. This is Chanov, housing developement built in late 70s:

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 5485406_most-chanov-romove-serial-v1

Do you think someone else brought all that trash here?

This is from another such place. The city cleared the area:

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 5575478_

And this is half year later...:

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 5575476_

So I really don't know what more can be done. And don't take me wrong - I don't speak in general. Actually, I have one gispy family in my close neighborhood. And it's family as any other. There are no probles with them at all. And exactly this is why I never supported generalization and racism.

Hey man we are cool and I applaud you for being very honest. I do know about the Lunik 9's and all of that good stuff I was actually being sneaky trying to make a point with something similar close to home for you which you elucidated the problems with.

I just wanted to demonstrate that America also shares your head-scratching over these sorts of issues as well.

This thing is a ton more complicated than the media and the internet screaming "america racist" that is my point.

From my posts I hope you understand that I am #1 in believing cops behavior is appalling. Cops typically kill around 1200-1300 people a year in the USA. Per capita, cops kill about 2x the number of blacks vs. whites. On the other hand, in gross, cops kill about 2x more whites than blacks. I don't want to make it a pissing contest about who has it worse, everybody here is taking a complete beating by cops. It is a mess.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:46 am

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
7m
CONFIRMED: Trump has invoked the Insurrection Act.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:57 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:58 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

They should call for a 3rd Intifada.

Ceterum censeo Iudaeam esse delendam.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:03 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:12 am

Zambeezi wrote:  

Nothing new... they found cocaine and tobacco in Egyptian mummies

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:21 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Nothing new... they found cocaine and tobacco in Egyptian mummies

Old stuff. Tobacco can be from the cigars of the archaeologists. But they all used opium, this is proven.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:23 am

刘汉 wrote:

Old stuff. Tobacco can be from the cigars of the archaeologists. But they all used opium, this is proven.
And cocaine too?
Watch the documentary please. Advise after.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:24 am

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:44 am

The genius left alternative:

Biden Proposes Training Cops to Shoot Attackers in the Leg to Reduce Fatalities

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-proposes-training-cops-shoot-193855367.html

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:11 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jtruzmah/status/1267506905993232394

😅😅😅
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 am

Orange Man Bad wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

And cocaine too?

I am an Egyptologist, keep your advise for yourself. End of discussion with you.

刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 am

刘汉 wrote:
Orange Man Bad wrote:
刘汉 wrote:

And cocaine too?

I am an Egyptologist, keep your advise for yourself. End of discussion with you.

I apologize, I thought you were a chemist jocolor

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:13 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Interesting, here he is with Trump...:

Aaaand - it's gone.

If possible, you should copy such pics here.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:41 am

Complete chaos...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:43 am

Holy shit!

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 EZa20YZXQAAR_h2?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:44 am

Reuters
@Reuters
·
34m
Venezuela's Maduro says he will visit Iran soon, sign agreements https://reut.rs/300no7c

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:46 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:51 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:56 am

Muh'rica plunged in full fledged dictatorship and it took not more than one week. The emperor has no clothes...

#53 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 E2896c9dc3fc7ca4586e0286c87a9140

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:00 am

Zambeezi wrote:David McAtee: Shot Dead last night/early morning in Louisville KY

They're saying it was Kentucky National Guard who fired.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next