Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Anon Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:51 pm

Hope you have your camera at the ready Mr. Badger.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 2979389474

Anon

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:15 pm

Here's another interesting page about any kind of hazards:

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:45 am

This is the second >6 within 24 hrs

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region KOMANDORSKIYE OSTROVA REGION
Date time 2019-06-26 02:18:07.9 UTC

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=134&typ=PAC#2

Look at the list below map

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:20 am

Dunno if this could have to do with the other?

Perhaps methane bubble burst? A very unusual place for EQs - near north pole:

Magnitude mb 5.1
Region NORTH OF SEVERNAYA ZEMLYA
Date time 2019-06-26 22:12:56.7 UTC

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:52 pm

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:02 am

BREAKING: Heatwave alert level in south of France raised to RED for the first time

A swathe of southern France saw the heatwave alert level raised from orange to red on Thursday with officials saying "all members of the public should be concerned, even if they are in good health."

The move marks the first time since the warning system was brought in in 2004 that parts of the country have been on red alert for the a heatwave, called a canicule in French.

The warning level has been raised because temperatures in the south are forecast to reach as high as 44C on Friday.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20190627/french-public-warned-as-heatwave-warning-raised-to-level-red-for-first-time-ever

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:07 pm

BREAKING: France breaks its highest temperature on record, a sweltering 44.3C.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:12 pm

46C in France..

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 2924852245

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:36 pm

Could be there's a slight climate change ...

Some people will believe it only if half of Europe is a desert and the rest is flooded ...

... dunno

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 488967860

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:48 am

A swarm of EQs in Albania:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=94&typ=euro&min_lat=34&max_lat=44&min_long=12&max_long=22&timemin=1560552243&min_mag=2&view=1#2

Look at the list under the map. Something coming?

Question

Interesting, Hungarians say the EQs are in Greece ... something political?

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 1619689188

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:19 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Was it this or will come more?

Magnitude mb 4.7
Region ALBANIA
Date time 2019-06-29 13:01:17.1 UTC

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Heavy floods in Irkutsk region caused by abnormal Pacific cyclone - scientists
Over 30,000 hurt in flash flood, 7,000 homes inundated in Irkutsk region - Emergency Situations Ministry
Death toll of flash flood in Irkutsk region might top 15

Forest fires spreading in Irkutsk region

Interfax

Can you say disaster wars?

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:56 am

Yesterday explosion atvolcano Stromboli, one dead.

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2019-07-04 04:30:45.3 UTC

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:02 am

This is near the coast of British Columbia, north of Seattle.

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Date time 2019-07-04 04:30:45.3 UTC

And then south:

Magnitude Mw 6.5
Region SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Date time 2019-07-04 17:33:47.9 UTC

With a swarm EQs afterwards.

Here is a map:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=775096

The plates are pushing ...

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 3700336097

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:41 am

I looked closer in this case, there were around 130 smaller EQs within 7 hours in the same place. East of Las Vegas, near the Death Valley.

20 EQs in the last hour, seems it's not over.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:51 am

"Whole lotta shakin' going on"

Is that normal-ish?

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:54 am

Live Lightning Map which is fun to watch for watchers...There's a toggle for sound too. (sorry if it's already posted here)

http://map.blitzortung.org/#0.8/0/6.8

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:28 am

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=302&typ=PAC#2

You can look at the map, then how much EQs from 1 hr/24 hrs/48 hrs/1 week/2 weeks.

It startet after 17:00 UTC yesterday, before that there were 6 EQs for 1 day.

Last 24 hrs is >190 now!!!

Somewhere I've read the 6.5 was the biggest since 2 decades.

A few days ago there was a swarm south of Mexico, especially Panama, then the 6.2 near yesterday around 4:00 UTC the Canadian coast (under water).

I think anything possible. Last week there was a lot at the other side of the pond in Indonesia.

But there is also something in direction northpole. One absolutely unusual north of Russia within last two weeks and the last 2-3 days in the north of Alaska, usually more in western Alaska.

I have not much experience in this, but I'm good in recognising patterns.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:51 am

That's a notable skill. When you break it down like that, it does seem to be a ramping up. Maybe this will be the summer of big ones..., though I hope not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:04 am

ATM the place is calming down, now 6 last hour, but it didn't end yet.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:35 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.6
Date time 2019-07-05 12:58:28.5 UTC

Seems it keeps rumbling there too

If you go to the following page, there is a little blue arrow at the left side. You can see, how many people are watching. In USA and Canada it's now double than usual:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2w

North of Egypt there was also a very unusual one for this place. All EQs since 1960.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=775445

https://static1.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/77/775/775445/775445.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

For me this emsc page is full of interesting scientific info.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:55 pm

Seaweed disaster:

https://www.dw.com/en/biggest-ever-seaweed-bloom-stretches-from-gulf-of-mexico-to-africa/a-49480178

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Seems it's ramping up:

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Date time 2019-07-06 03:19:57.8 UTC

ATM 33 EQs per hour.

394 the last 24 hrs.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 2970558720

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:42 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Seems it's ramping up:

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Date time 2019-07-06 03:19:57.8 UTC

ATM 33 EQs per hour.

394 the last 24 hrs.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 14 2970558720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Looks like on the coastline with the waves.

Thing with the EQ swarms is, there are mainly 3 possibilities:

1. the big ones have lowered the tension and after some time it calmes down to normal

2. the big ones trigger another region to rump up

3. the big ones were foreshocks for an even bigger one

The thing is, this place was usually not hit with such strong EQs, the biggies were around it. Good thing, there are no big cities, it's near death valley.

But I'm not a specialist, it's what I learned about it the last years and on my basic knowledge about physics.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertine Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:36 pm

Goodmorning.
The local news last night reminded people that we are on a fault line and should have our 'preps' in place, just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:20 pm

You are living there?

Tomorrow here in Frankfurt we have an evacuation bc. of a WW2 bomb, I'm a bit frustrated. Perhaps 10 hrs. I hope not more. >10,000 people must leave their home. The people I know must leave too. Shit.

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:26 am

ATM Alaska up to >30 °C, Malaysia/Philippines around 20 °C

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-157.45,62.17,2494/loc=-150.820,62.037

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:55 am

Böhse Tante wrote:ATM Alaska up to >30 °C, Malaysia/Philippines around 20 °C

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=-157.45,62.17,2494/loc=-150.820,62.037

Shocked

Also Greenland + arctic area closest to Europe has had much warmer weather than usual at now and during past few months.

And ofc in Europe there was exceptional Europe heatwave the other week breaking all time records. Ever since the insanely strong el nino event in 1998 it seems like global weather/climate has gone nuts, well in my perspective it has anyway. Maybe it triggered something?

Anon

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next