Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

+14
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Kentus
hillbilly
Pirata
N.O.S.
KneelB4Zod!
Stand_Sure_Anderson
FoShizzle
Libertine
Gavin
Matjaz
Mr Badger
The Original Mind
18 posters

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:27 am

Dunno what that is, I copied this pic into the above post but it doesn't show up. Or is that only for me not to see?

https://static3.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/93/932/932308/932308.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc. - Page 27 Empty Re: The Weather Thread - Hurricanes, Storms, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Solar Storms, etc.

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:26 am

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region OFF COAST OF LOS LAGOS, CHILE
Date time 2020-12-27 21:39:15.2 UTC
Location 39.33 S ; 74.92 W
Depth 10 km

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Magnitude mb 5.2
Region CROATIA
Date time 2020-12-28 05:28:07.1 UTC
Location 45.42 N ; 16.22 E
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.0
Region CROATIA
Date time 2020-12-28 06:49:56.8 UTC
Location 45.42 N ; 16.28 E
Depth 10 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:15 pm

From Croatia:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:40 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:45 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region CROATIA
Date time 2020-12-29 11:19:54.6 UTC
Location 45.46 N ; 16.31 E
Depth 10 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=933701

Testimonies:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Testimonies/comments.php?id=933701

Shocked Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:28 pm

ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
2m
M5.0 #earthquake strikes Zagreb,
#Croatia #Hrvatska #potres

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:44 am

Magnitude Mw 6.1
Region JUJUY, ARGENTINA
Date time 2021-01-10 03:54:10.6 UTC
Location 24.01 S ; 66.72 W
Depth 181 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:22 am

Magnitude Mw 6.7
Region RUSSIA-MONGOLIA BORDER REGION
Date time 2021-01-11 21:32:58.9 UTC
Location 51.24 N ; 100.51 E
Depth 10 km

A few aftershocks, 3 >= 5 until now.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:51 am

Magnitude Mw 6.2
Region SULAWESI, INDONESIA
Date time 2021-01-14 18:28:17.1 UTC
Location 2.98 S ; 118.94 E
Depth 10 km

~20 fore and aftershocks in the same place.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:47 am

Magnitude Mw 6.4
Region SAN JUAN, ARGENTINA
Date time 2021-01-19 02:46:21.9 UTC
Location 31.84 S ; 68.77 W
Depth 20 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:25 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.0
Region PHILIPPINE ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2021-01-21 12:23:04.9 UTC
Location 5.02 N ; 127.53 E
Depth 92 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:25 am

Magnitude mb 5.0
Region NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Date time 2021-01-22 01:31:31.2 UTC
Location 47.56 N ; 27.48 W
Depth 10 km

Magnitude mb 5.0
Region NORTHERN MID-ATLANTIC RIDGE
Date time 2021-01-22 05:03:38.4 UTC
Location 47.45 N ; 27.65 W
Depth 5 km

Nearly same place within 3.5 hours.

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:27 am

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Region SOUTH SHETLAND ISLANDS
Date time 2021-01-23 23:36:52.1 UTC
Location 61.72 S ; 55.18 W
Depth 10 km

South between South America and Antarctica, the biggest there since 1960

https://static3.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/94/941/941649/941649.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

3 Aftershocks ~ 5.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:08 pm

Since yesterday ~100 EQs up to >4.0 in Spain near Grenada

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=64&typ=euro#2

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.9
Region GUYANA
Date time 2021-01-31 19:05:15.0 UTC
Location 2.71 N ; 59.67 W
Depth 10 km

I put it here because there are only >10 EQs since 1960 an this one seems to be the biggest:

https://static1.emsc.eu/Images/EVID/94/944/944387/944387.regional.seismicity.mag.jpg

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:47 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.7
Region SOUTHEAST OF LOYALTY ISLANDS
Date time 2021-02-10 13:19:59.6 UTC
Location 23.25 S ; 171.49 E
Depth 10 km

More or less in the ocean, but with lots of heavy fore- and aftershocks. Tsunami?

Here a map and a list of it:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=141&typ=PAC#2

Shocked

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:53 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.1
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2021-02-13 14:07:52.1 UTC
Location 37.74 N ; 141.64 E
Depth 60 km

8 aftershocks until now

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Magnitude Mw 7.1
Region NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
Date time 2021-02-13 14:07:52.1 UTC
Location 37.74 N ; 141.64 E
Depth 60 km

8 aftershocks until now

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Magnitude Mw 5.6
Region ICELAND REGION
Date time 2021-02-24 10:05:59.2 UTC
Location 63.83 N ; 22.32 W
Depth 10 km

36 EQs within <2 hours now

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=47&typ=euro#2

Question Exclamation Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:20 pm

Iceland seems to have "restarted" ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:49 pm

Magnitude Mw 6.3
Region GREECE
Date time 2021-03-03 10:16:08.3 UTC
Location 39.75 N ; 22.20 E
Depth 8 km

>30 aftershocks up to >5.0 since then

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro#2

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Magnitude Mw 7.3
Region OFF E. COAST OF N. ISLAND, N.Z.
Date time 2021-03-04 13:27:35.6 UTC
Location 37.52 S ; 179.44 E
Depth 16 km

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=156&typ=PAC#2

Magnitude Mw 7.4
Region KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
Date time 2021-03-04 17:41:25.2 UTC
Location 29.60 S ; 177.80 W
Depth 49 km

Magnitude M 7.0
Region KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2021-03-04 19:28:33.1 UTC
Location 29.64 S ; 176.91 W
Depth 10 km
Is listet as 7.9 now

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=174&typ=PAC#2

Pacific region:

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=2&typ=world#2

Tsunami warning system:

https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:38 pm

Greece and Iceland still ongoing

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=104&typ=euro#2

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=47&typ=euro#2

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:09 pm

Magnitude Mw 8.1
Region KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
Date time 2021-03-04 19:28:35.6 UTC
Location 29.54 S ; 177.28 W
Depth 25 km

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next