Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Talos
boris
Nuke68
刘汉
Matjaz
shachalnur
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
14 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:14 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:25 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
2m
Large Canadian Town Bars Unvaccinated Couples From Getting Married

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/large-canadian-town-bars-unvaccinated-couples-getting-married

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 D3e0a1221de8cca4601b8885af1b6f39--comment-memes-funny-memes

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:42 pm

[b]Winter Oak
@WinterOakPress(October 11, 2021)

Victory against vaccine passports in Trinité Hospital in the French overseas territory of Martinique!

The obligation has been withdrawn in the face of health workers' resistance.

They are showing everyone the way.

Liberté! Résistance!

twitter.com/WinterOakPress/status/1447665425521729544

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:46 pm

Globalist White Papers
@Forest1forTrees
(October 9, 2021)

Dr Mahathir Mohamad

Former Prime Minister of Malaysia

Warning about the New World Order depopulation plan

twitter.com/Forest1forTrees/status/1446948589637357569

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:36 am

[quote="Zambeezi"]https://www.bitchute.com/video/xYPNM944vsuA/

A BRIDGE TOO FAR

Does anyone remember the student who was shot while doing his job at the petrol station? That's what they want, for people to get angry at these little shopkeepers instead of their anger being directed at those actually responsible. Actually, these scumbags like Schwab should be - no, not executed, it would be better to publicly castrate them so they can at least "enjoy" their lives for a while longer. You can't "cure" these psychopathic child murderers anyway, but they need a deterrent.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:50 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.heise.de/tp/features/Es-rumpelt-gewaltig-am-Immobilienmarkt-in-China-6213592.html?seite=all

Evergrande topic

"...
Evergrande, he said, was an effect of a process of deliberately letting pressure out of the housing bubble. Since 2016, "the government has been trying to contain the rise in property prices and debt by, among other things, blocking new loans to Evergrande."

Money from the West

For him, the fact that Evergrande was able to keep growing was because foreign investment giants like BlackRock, kept funding Evergrande. "Until a few weeks ago, millions of Western pension money flowed into the Chinese property markets."

For Bezemer, there is no question that Evergrande will go under. "BlackRock and other foreign investors will suffer the biggest losses." This would include, for example, the German Allianz Group or Deutsche Bank. In the event of Evergrande's demise, they would have to reckon with a debt haircut, i.e. write off a lot of money.
..."

Does anyone have an idea who will have to pay if "they" write off the money?

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2924852245

From a Chinese point of view, it is a good thing to let the bubble burst. Their idea is, that these big giants are a cancer. But all the Western governments have the idea, that these giants are too big to fail. They tell you all the time, that these huge companies create jobs and that "trickle down" would work. This is a bloody lie. The Chinese government will make sure, that everything will be taken over by other smaller companies.
Who will pay?  lol!

Since WW 1 Germany pays for everything. There is a reason, why the European Central Bank is in Frankfurt. That's why we are not allowed to leave EU or NATO or why we are still on the UN list for enemy states. Russia and China could not even help us. They could not veto an intervention, because there would be no session of the Security Council.  FUKUS can interfere at anytime, without any UN backing.

Here are two German articles especially for you.The first is about Chinese visitors thinking that the "Tafeln" (food banks) were about not wasting food. But apparently no one had tried to clear up the misconception. It would be quite shameful that in the oh so "rich" Germany thousands of people are dependent on food donations.

The second explains why: in 2012, almost 40% earned so little that they did not have to pay income tax. Today, it is likely to be even more.

https://www.kn-online.de/Region/Ploen/Nachhaltige-Jugendbegnung-Die-Ploener-Tafel-hatte-Besuch-aus-China

https://www.economy4mankind.org/tatsaechliche-einkommensverteilung-und-arbeitslosenquote-in-deutschland/

Perhaps you can show it to your students ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:19 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:53 am

Texas Governor Bars All COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates in State
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/texas-governor-bars-all-vaccine-mandates-state-2021-10-11/

Republican Texas Governor Greg Abbott, responding to what he called “bullying” by the Biden Administration,
on Monday barred all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in the state by any entity, including private employers.

Abbott’s move sets him up for a clash with President Joe Biden, who last month
called on businesses nationwide to order their workers to be vaccinated or lose their jobs.
At least several thousand people have since been fired for refusing to comply.

“In another instance of federal overreach, the Biden Administration is now bullying many private entities into imposing COVID-19 vaccine mandates,
causing workforce disruptions that threaten Texas’ continued recovery from the COVID-19 disaster,”
Abbott said in an executive order.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:56 am

Feds to Deploy Non-Toxic Gas in NYC Transit Locations in Test of Biological Attack Readiness
https://archive.ph/Pes6L/

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/homeland-security-deploying-non-toxic-gas-in-nyc-trains-next-week-for-terror-readiness-study/3316701/

New York City’s response plans for a chemical or biological attack
will be put to the test in the coming weeks as part of a federal preparedness study.

The MTA says the Department of Homeland Security working alongside a team of researchers and city agencies
will deploy a non-toxic gas this month at about 120 locations across the city.

Most of the locations will be above ground, including some parks.
A number of below-ground subway stations will also be included, though details on which ones weren’t known.

The tests will be conducted on five separate days between Oct. 18 and 29.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:01 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:02 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 949160760

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:54 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:55 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:59 am

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 X131
^^^this failed....
so they bring out the hammer. (sanctions)

hang tough Ethiopia... the world knows the 'game' played against you.
it's getting old and worn out. fight the beast.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:06 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:23 am

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:36 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick_guest Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:18 am

boris wrote:
der_mick wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
der_mick wrote:I just wanted to thank you guys for your great work here. This here is one of the sources that provide information that you can read next week in the news (if at all).

Keep it going!

Hello, I think I know you from another "place". I'm again blocked there, without explanation for what and how long. You can also "meet" me at the Deutsche Sektion", where I collect some info which often gets censored over there afterwards. pirat

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

Yep, you are right Smile
They blocked my account completely, too (I created another account after my first was blocked due to "not commenting on the Article", which was simply bullshit. Then they blocked me indefinitely).
As I don't have the time to be very active anyway, I just don't care.
I'll look into the "Deutsche Sektion", too. Thanks

Welcome Mick!

Hey, hello #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

I'm replying as a guest, as my registration is not completed, yet. Still waiting for an administrator accept the registration

der_mick_guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Reports that Houthis have captured Al-Jawbah district in Marib as they close in on victory in the province
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:56 pm

@Suriyak
@Suriyakmaps
#Yemen:
S. #Marib: After 20 days of siege & combats #Ansarallah captured the district center of Abdiyah

Things moving fast in Marib Houthis now control 12 out of the 14 districts of the province with Marib district and Marib city the final 2 to capture
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:40 pm

How Did Astra-Zeneca Manufacture "COVID-19 Vaccine" in July of 2018 Before the Disease Was Even Discovered or Named?

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/how-did-astra-zeneca-manufacture-covid-19-vaccine-in-july-of-2018-before-the-disease-was-even-discovered-or-named
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:55 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

The fez is considered a symbol for the Ottoman and Albanian occupation of Egypt. So immediately after the revolution against the Albanian kings, Nasser, being the first Egyptian ruler of Egypt for more than 2300 years, banned the fez. Even under the Ottoman rule only the administration and military was wearing the fez. It is non-Egyptian.

Egyptian clothing:
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 DSC_5535

Ottoman clothing (Mehmed Ali founder of the Albanian family of the Khedives):
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 000812_xgaplus
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:24 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 949160760

They are waving the flag of the Aymara.

#81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1778904525 #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1778904525 #81 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 1778904525

Perú and Bolivia should unite and restore the old Inka empire.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:06 pm

hold

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:20 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:21 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Does Sudan start nationalizing the oil-industry?
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:24 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next