Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:14 pm

https://crisis24.garda.com/alerts/2022/06/ecuador-as-of-june-23-us-advises-travelers-to-reconsider-travel-to-the-country-nationwide-protests-likely-to-continue-update-7

Ecuador: As of June 23, US advises travelers to reconsider travel to the country; nationwide protests likely to continue

Additionally, dozens of flights have been delayed or canceled at Mariscal Sucre Quito International Airport (UIO) in recent days due to protest activity. Further protest-related flight disruptions are likely at UIO over the short term.

A state of exception remains in effect through July 17 in the provinces of Pichincha, Imbabura, Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Tungurahua, and Pastaza.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:18 pm

https://apnews.com/article/politics-travel-caribbean-united-states-south-america-48198181b1897fe7dc3647c19104b267

The situation prompted several embassies, including that of Germany, Britain, Canada and the U.S. to issue a public statement expressing concerns about “the fundamental rights of all citizens,” and calling for the parties to negotiate and reach “concrete agreements.”
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:21 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:25 pm

https://www.tuko.co.ke/world/459625-death-toll-rises-sight-ecuador-protests/

Thousands prepared Thursday for another day of revolt, which has seen main roads barricaded with burning tires and tree branches amid a state of emergency in six of the country's 24 provinces. The government has rejected demands to lift the emergency measures that were imposed due to the sometimes violent demonstrations called by the powerful Confederation of Indigenous Nationalities of Ecuador (Conaie).

Conaie -- credited with ending three presidencies between 1997 and 2005 -- insists the state of emergency be lifted before it will negotiate, but the government has said this "would leave the capital defenseless."

And Chinese company PetroOriental said protesters had occupied and paralyzed some of its wells in the Amazonian Orellana province.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:42 pm

https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-06-22-who-is-leonidas-iza--the-indigenous-leader-leading-the-protests-in-ecuador-.rkVxsJ-95.html

According to the Conaie website, Iza is a member of the Kichwa nationality and is part of the Panzaleo people.

The Kichwa, named for the language also known as Quechua, are based in the highlands of Ecuador, and the Panzaleo people make their home in the province of Cotopaxi, one of the centers of the current protests.

Finally, Judge Paola Bedón ordered Iza's "immediate release" on Wednesday.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 GettyImages-1240894377
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:12 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Ecuador-map

The affected provinces are all in the highlands: Pichincha, Imbabura, Cotopaxi, Chimborazo, Tungurahua, and Pastaza.

In Ambato they have stormed the government headquarters. The Pan-American-Highway is interrupted.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:32 pm

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/3923

NEVER forget Bismarck:

"The Americans are a very lucky people. They're bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors, and to the east and west by fish."

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:40 pm

Who ever that was standing there to film Arrow  Two Ukrainian soldiers are transporting missiles by bicycle
... just murdered me
... with hysterical laughter lol!

UnFKingBelievable!!! and Nazis are winning!!!
Yes sir BLOW-JO!!!

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1143234681

Thanks for all the post and sharing
do keep safe (we are still in WAR time)

Open Question if I may for all you 'insiders' here  bounce
Q: Who here Thinks there is NO WAY in Hell or Heaven that we CAN Avoid/Skip the eventual Nuk-War (even a small FF or accident while loading the stuff or planned show on stage for the 'elites' fabricated story-line/history in the making while moving the dark money somewhere else)  confused

Anyway looks like hell freezes over
... but I guess anything is POSSIBLE  Very Happy
youtube.com/watch?v=aLON_CBxXxw
Enjoy! cheers
youtube.com/watch?v=3nAE2ZfszMo

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1288463711

Peace and BLESSING

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:46 pm

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:I do like to watch SouthFronts reports, but I'm always reminded of the news reports in Verhoeven's movie adaptation of Starship Troopers #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188

"Would you like to know more?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/fRumqA4zu5z5/

Any comments on Britain Mr Badger here in Australia we've seen the cost of living protests,the train and tube strike,the NHS,fuel and foodprice dramas and your politicians get a 2200 pound pay rise things must be getting edgy?

Well, I tend not to watch domestic political goings-on, other than hearing the sickening bullshit being vomited out by politicians online. I don't talk to people and I've lived like like a hermit since the alleged "pandemic" because I cannot find middle ground with the brainwashed herds.

Personally, I can say that our rubbish hasn't been picked up in nearly two months and the street has rats and rubbish everywhere (more so than usual) due to Biffa workers striking for pay.
Train strikes are incoming, petrol is through the roof and as my friend and I are already piss-poor, it causes issues with hospital visits and the extra petrol required to drive our rubbish to the local dump.
Food costs are rising (I picked up a piece of cheese yesterday at the local Co-Op and blurted out before I knew I was saying it "You've got to be fucking joking!" when seeing the price.
Electricity is about doubled in price.
We peasants are allegedly to receive one-off payments of £300 next month to cover rising costs of food and energy, although nearly a 3rd of that will have to go towards a quick fix of our kitchen floor, which is collapsing. The housing association are not interested in maintaining their properties.
Maskers are still wandering about in the supermarkets of an evening, (I dread to think what it's like during the day) and Tesco is asking for donations for poor widdle Ukraine.
I'm sensing an atmosphere of things beginning to unravel, to fall apart. Nobody appears to give a fuck anymore.

Thanks for responding here in Australia we also have issues ,we grow enough food for 80 million usually but due to floods,covid logistics failures etc there are very few fruit and vegetables in the supermarkets, a lettuce will cost you $12.00 and broccoli $14.00kg -if you can find them.A year ago they were $2.00 and $3.00kg respectively,meat has skyrocketed as have general grocery goods a small tin of salmon $8.00.

We also have an energy crisis despite being one of the largest exporters of coal and natural gas on this planet electricity prices have doubled THE GLOBAL ENERGY CRISIS IS A STAGED EVENT

On top of this interest rate rises are going to put a lot of people in the gutter the average price of a house in Sydney is $1 million the mortgage payment increase on that with any rate increase is considerable rents have doubled in many areas like the sunshine coast and there are no rentals available.

Several months ago I had some hope with massive protests it was looking like freedom and alternative candidates were going to be voted for,the actual election results were a globalists dream the cult of climate change now runs this country.Id say the elections are rigged.

The lockdowns showed us just what a mob of bastards our police are if I see one I head in another direction they are just revenue raisers to be avoided

Within 3 years we'll be second or third world after we commit national economic suicide with renewable energy at warp speed

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/angebliche-versorgungsengpaesse-in-deutschland-sind-ein-bombengeschaeft/

"Alleged supply shortages in Germany are a roaring business

... My friend told me afterwards that there are no supply problems in Germany at all and never have been. All goods can be ordered without any problems and without restrictions. The alleged problems with certain goods, such as toilet paper at the beginning of the corona pandemic, never existed, rather, the shortage was only artificially staged, because a lot of money could be earned with it.

... "

This is for Germany, but it is probably similar in several other countries.

🤮😡

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/3923

NEVER forget Bismarck:

"The Americans are a very lucky people. They're bordered to the north and south by weak neighbors, and to the east and west by fish."

😁😎

Goethe: "The Americans are very lucky, they have no old castles, so they don't write Gothic horror stories." (As you see, Goethe didn't know much about literature. lol! )

French politician end of WW I: "The Americans are the only people in history, who made it from barbarism to decadence without the deviation of culture."
刘汉
刘汉

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:09 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/3923

NEVER forget Bismarck:

😁😎

Goethe: "The Americans are very lucky, they have no old castles, so they don't write Gothic horror stories." (As you see, Goethe didn't know much about literature. lol! )

French politician end of WW I: "The Americans are the only people in history, who made it from barbarism to decadence without the deviation of culture."

When you're born into this world,you're given a ticket to the freak show,if you're born in America you get a front row seat' George Calin

khnum

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:09 pm

An endless war: Iran, Israel and the USA (1/2) | DW Documentary

An endless war: Iran, Israel and the USA (2/2) | DW Documentary

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:46 pm

https://t.me/NIKITA_twitter/1037

Priceless. USA and several European countries in one pic.
😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:59 am

AZ OSINT
@AZmilitary1
·
3m
☠☠☠DEMILITARISED positions of the 28th brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine south of the village of Luparevo in the Mykolaiv region
We are afraid to post it on Twitter...

ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE THE VIDEO
👇👇👇👇
https://t.me/azmilitary11/7957

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FV9Bjs7WYAA__l1?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:00 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
3m
#BREAKING US senate passed a gun bill, in its first significant legislation over the issue in decades

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:14 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FV-quqQX0AE93gc?format=jpg&name=small

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Ezgif_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 FV-quqQX0AE93gc?format=jpg&name=small

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Ezgif_10

Reminds me of a story mum tells she lived through WW2 and finally left the Netherlands for Australia in 1952 about 1950 5 years after the war she had to go to the neighbours an elderly woman for some reason she found her in the laundry pounding the clothes in the tub with a German stick hand grenade.

This guy deserves a nobel prize for figuring out how to use it....surely the story is bogus.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:33 am

UNBELIEVABLE! Look At This Piece Of Paper Biden Is Holding With Instructions Reminding Him To Do The Most Basic Things

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/unbelievable-look-piece-paper-biden-holding-instructions-reminding-basic-things/

“YOU take YOUR seat,” advised the card, titled, “Offshore Wind Drop-By Sequence of Events.”

“YOU give brief comments,” the instructions continued.

The card also instructed Biden which reporter to take a question from.
Qui
Qui

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:38 am

Qui wrote:UNBELIEVABLE! Look At This Piece Of Paper Biden Is Holding With Instructions Reminding Him To Do The Most Basic Things

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/unbelievable-look-piece-paper-biden-holding-instructions-reminding-basic-things/

“YOU take YOUR seat,” advised the card, titled, “Offshore Wind Drop-By Sequence of Events.”

Dont shit your pants seems to be missing

khnum

boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:04 am

khnum wrote:
Qui wrote:UNBELIEVABLE! Look At This Piece Of Paper Biden Is Holding With Instructions Reminding Him To Do The Most Basic Things

Dont shit your pants seems to be missing

YOU rip a loud fart when standing next to the Pope was also missing
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:09 am

Germany: Document reveals 2.5 million patients with vaccine side effects

A document with explosive content is likely to rock the federal government's entire vaccination campaign in the near future. In the health committee of the Bundestag on March 21, AfD MP Martin Sichert had asked the director of the national association of doctors of statutory health insurance (KBV), Andreas Gassen, about the number of patients who had sought medical treatment due to complaints after a COVID vaccination. The head of the KBV had to pass at first and later promised to provide the figures on the side effects of the vaccination. Now the Epoch Times has a three-page document that can hardly be surpassed in explosiveness. The document proves that the fired BKK ProVita boss was right in his projections: nearly 2.5 million people have visited a doctor after a COVID vaccination. And these are just the figures until the end of 2021.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Document:
https://www.epochtimes.de/assets/uploads/2022/06/2022-06-16_Anfrage-_codierte-Impfnebenwirkungen-Covid-19.pdf
Qui
Qui

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:50 am

Qui wrote:Germany: Document reveals 2.5 million patients with vaccine side effects

A document with explosive content is likely to rock the federal government's entire vaccination campaign in the near future. In the health committee of the Bundestag on March 21, AfD MP Martin Sichert had asked the director of the national association of doctors of statutory health insurance (KBV), Andreas Gassen, about the number of patients who had sought medical treatment due to complaints after a COVID vaccination. The head of the KBV had to pass at first and later promised to provide the figures on the side effects of the vaccination. Now the Epoch Times has a three-page document that can hardly be surpassed in explosiveness. The document proves that the fired BKK ProVita boss was right in his projections: nearly 2.5 million people have visited a doctor after a COVID vaccination. And these are just the figures until the end of 2021.

Document:
https://www.epochtimes.de/assets/uploads/2022/06/2022-06-16_Anfrage-_codierte-Impfnebenwirkungen-Covid-19.pdf

9 second comment

khnum

boris, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:09 am

NATO Engaged in Direct Aggression Against Russia

A wider war is Washington’s goal

Paul Craig Roberts

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2022/06/22/nato-engaged-in-direct-aggression-against-russia/

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:10 am

This is an Australian clip on energy markets but Id say it pretty much sums things up for many other places as well Duration 2min 37 second

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:35 am

The worst thing to happen to this planet was when a bunch of apes became self-aware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:40 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:08 pm

Speech by Hafez al Assad Speech about the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria (1982)

muslim colonialists

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:38 pm

https://t.me/GJInternationale/21394

🇫🇷🚔 The new "Crowd Control" vehicles are here

🆕 The new instruments of social dialogue are here. The government had ordered 90 new armored vehicles for law enforcement last year, and the first one just left the factory last week.

🔫 Automatic grenade launcher with 30 rounds, night vision front camera, among other disturbing features: the machine portends an ever-increasing suppression of social movements in the next five years.

🚛 These armored police vehicles will gradually replace the previous armored wheeled vehicles of the Gendarmerie (VBRG), which were used in 2018 against the movement of the "yellow vests" and more recently against the revolt in Guadeloupe and Martinique against the Covid pass and the "freedom Convoy" last February.

🔗 Source

♟CheckMateNews ♟
Telegram / Substack
Minds / Gettr / Odysee

Pic inside. 

😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:49 pm

Qui wrote:Germany: Document reveals 2.5 million patients with vaccine side effects

Document:

https://t.me/c/1668020541/923

My request to the RKI from today (answer still pending):

Data on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines according to IfSG
DIVI-Data on the vaccination status of COVID-19 intensive care patients

Dear Mrs. Glasmacher,

some time ago, they replied to me that the IfSG efficacy data on the C vaccines, removed from the weekly reports, would soon be published separately. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find anything so far. The last publication took place on April 28, almost two months ago. Since the penultimate weekly report, there are also no more DIVI data on the vaccination status of C-intensive care patients, which is allegedly due to a change in the vaccination query.

In short: there have been no new data on the effectiveness of vaccinations for two months and no data on the vaccination status of ITS patients for two weeks - although these are data that are of the greatest political and public importance. After all, the institution-related vaccination obligation still applies, after all, politicians are still or are already discussing the introduction of a general vaccination obligation. However, there seems to be no basis for this at all, as there are no data on effectiveness.

Therefore, I ask you the following questions / request the following:

1. Please send me the outstanding data on the effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccinations with regard to the vaccination status of symt. Cases, hospitalized cases, ITS cases and deaths according to IfSG from April 28, 2022 to the current date.

2. If you are unable or unwilling to provide me with the documents referred to in point 1, please give me the reasons for this and give me a date on which the RKI will publish these data where.

3. Please send me the pending DIVI data on the vaccination status of COVID intensive care patients from June 6, 2022.

4. If you cannot or do not want to provide me with the data mentioned under point 3, please give me a reason for this and give me a date on which the RKI publishes this data where.

5. Has the RKI submitted a current effectiveness analysis for the C vaccines to the federal government and the members of the Bundestag, if necessary to the state governments and parliaments? If so, please send it to me. If no, please send me the last efficacy analysis of the C vaccines that can be available to politicians in order to be able to make decisions based on it.

6. Why did the RKI remove the data from publicly available reports?

7. Which specific efficacy tests for the C-vaccines does the RKI currently carry out on an ongoing basis?

Please answer the questions as soon as possible 
Thank you for your effort.

Best regards

A lot of publicly available data has been significantly reduced in recent months. I had only found out about this now, because I had not looked up any more for lack of a laptop.

😡😡😡😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 pm

https://t.me/scottritterlivestreams/453?comment=16322

I am 32 - i stepped foot on a battlefield long before you could even walk you pathetic little bitch.
i Already killed Russians in 2015 and 2017 just for the fun of it.

you are the little sissy - bet you still live with your parents 🤣😂🤣
you are so triggerd 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That one left around 100 posts like this at this topic.
https://t.me/scottritterlivestreams/453

He even said he lives in Frankfurt. What a bastard. 

🤮😡🤮😡🤮
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next