Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:17 pm

https://uncutnews.ch/die-psychologie-des-totalitarismus-wir-befinden-uns-erst-in-der-anfangsphase-des-totalitaeren-prozesses/

The psychology of totalitarianism - we are only at the initial stage of the totalitarian process
uncut-news.ch
June 23, 2022

I highly recommend reading the article. Even if one does not agree in several historical and political parts, I think it is eminently important to understand the psychological process behind it. I myself was not aware of the difference between dictatorship and totalitarianism before, but it seems fundamental to me. Thus, the claim of exceptionalism also seems to me to be partly totalitarian. 

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:08 pm

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2021/die-netzwerke-die-die-pandemie-erschaffen-haben/

The networks that created the pandemic

"... To be clear, neither Mr. X nor I claim that the virus was created artificially. This is possible, but you do not know. And it is also unimportant.

It's more about the fact that the media and politics are spreading panic because of a virus and that could have been organized with a flu virus. With headlines about the "Spanish Flu 2.0" repeated for weeks in connection with a lockdown and many horror reports about overloaded hospitals, one could have spread the same mood as it was spread with Corona at the beginning of 2020 and is still being spread today. 
... "

This is a very long text, but it's an eye opener par excellent. 

I found it in the links here

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2022/mein-buch-inside-corona-fuehrt-zu-parlamentarischer-anfrage-in-oesterreich/

" My book "Inside Corona" leads to parliamentary inquiry in Austria

My book "Inside Corona" has led to a very detailed parliamentary question to the Austrian government."

Further links

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2021/an-einem-konkreten-beispiel-wie-und-von-dem-die-pandemie-vorbereitet-wurde/

Ah, the last link doesn't exist because his account got deleted. 

😡😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Pirata likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:43 pm

https://t.me/altleftintl/41243

A tool that allows users to share files, host websites, and chat anonymously
https://ift.tt/PGvmDXM FOLLOW: @reclaimthenet

❗❗❗❗❗🤔 😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:03 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:22 pm

EU candidate status to Ukraine & Moldova, Georgia denied. Cauldrons in Donbass. Update 1
Alex Christoforou June 24, 2022

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:24 am

Vedic Astrology update for July - it's going to get turbulent!

https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t281p30-budo#130446

Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:39 am

Carl Zha
@CarlZha
·
12h

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWChEF4aQAATsgg?format=jpg&name=small

It looks like US own weapon turns against the US itself...

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:49 am

With no context...

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWEFe1mUcAA2whF?format=jpg&name=360x360

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:06 am

RE: Red Dawn looking pretty good now

Its pretty weird (to me anyway) coz thats what the white ppl did to the yellow ppl's land for decades...

... and now the white ppl feels like they are 'invaded'? confused

FYI: we are still using the white ppl's accounting system btw... and yes it DOES NOT have to be that way, for a start... there are many many other ways to count beans and we, the yellow ppl, have doing differently for millennium way b4 white ppl form a so called 'country'

... but then again its fair to say, I think, we are left with the choices of the 'cleanest' dirty shirt in the pile of rat-shit-rotten laundry No
I dont know if the life after war will be any more ... well... better?!

Sometimes I think ONE WORLD is better since we are ONE HUMAN, but then who will be THE BOSS over all of us, THE HU-MAN?
Thats the question, I supposed... the REAL Existential Question that 'democracy' has certainly failed to answer... what say you, friends?

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3077205713

Keep Safe friends

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:16 am

Another adventure in Klaus Schwab's clown world went to KFC asked for original 'sorry no original',asked for spicy 'sorry no spicy',so you've got no chicken,'O we got nuggets and burgers',got a burger no lettuce but cabbage.

Cabbage on a burger thats just fucked up

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:47 am

? wrote:RE: Red Dawn looking pretty good now

Its pretty weird (to me anyway) coz thats what the white ppl did to the yellow ppl's land for decades...

... and now the white ppl feels like they are 'invaded'? confused

FYI: we are still using the white ppl's accounting system btw... and yes it DOES NOT have to be that way, for a start... there are many many other ways to count beans and we, the yellow ppl, have doing differently for millennium way b4 white ppl form a so called 'country'

... but then again its fair to say, I think, we are left with the choices of the 'cleanest' dirty shirt in the pile of rat-shit-rotten laundry No
I dont know if the life after war will be any more ... well... better?!

Sometimes I think ONE WORLD is better since we are ONE HUMAN, but then who will be THE BOSS over all of us, THE HU-MAN?
Thats the question, I supposed... the REAL Existential Question that 'democracy' has certainly failed to answer... what say you, friends?

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3077205713

Keep Safe friends

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 3700336097

While we are one humanity, we are still very "multi-cultural" by default, so instead of viewing our differences negatively, we may learn to embrace our cultural and social abundance. There have been great Empires in recorded history and they all went to shit, why? Because all of them without exception have denied human nature, which is not a monoculture, neither is there any natural monocultures in our biosphere, so why should we embrace something that has no chance of stability? As if all the naturally occuring desasters aren't enough to deal with already.. where is the Islamic Ummah for Afghanistan right now?

One-sided worldviews such as extreme post-modern [see Ukraine which decided their history starts in 1991] existentialist materialism sucks ass, but who am I to judge others, who seem to love that spectra of self-denial, so in short, no I don't think there will ever be a successful one-world-government, not even the U.N. 10-Region plan for better management purposes, pretending to care about humanity. This struggle is about spirit vs. matter, and therefore there is no political solution, not even an intellectial one, we either return to common sense (if we lack a taste for spiritual truth) and the rational of "live and let live" or we will go the path of mutually assured destruction of civilisation. Any kind of extremism is tipping the scales, we as intelligent beings are UNDERPERFORMING, ey, we like to act like animals, when in fact we should explore our spiritual nature as well, to be balanced!

Chinese history was probably the most bloody Empire ever, with centuries of war and inumerable millions of dead, so we are talking about the same kind of shit, only different arseholes! There is no solution for willfull ingorance and intellectual dishonesty. But I can tell you who my boss was, is and will be: GOD, the nameless one, the I AM WHO I AM. I have no others bossing me around, once this truth was well known in the region we now call China. And if you have a problem with God, how about you trying to be your own boss, and see how it feels to be an adult.. it may change the world, you know..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:52 pm

@Pirata

ya mate... then we gotta answer the question Arrow  WHO is GOD? (or gods) WHAT IS a GOD?
... and further answer the question Arrow Is YOUR GOD the same as MY GOD?
and if negative, then Arrow  are you gonna force me to DENY my god and follow YOUR GOD ?

... and the can of worms just goes... #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2080354346

so you see, and I think you said this, that we are merely looking at the mirror to find out what/who are we seeing? #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1050255049

cheers mate Very Happy

btw I am almost certain that pic is photoshop - there is near no chance that the ChiCom 81 amry produce that far more to say stick it on a windows in a foreign country...

okie... thats alot air from me  Embarassed
but I just dont like what I see happening in rus-ukie war and all the spill-over everywhere esp the money markets...
one of the sob of the 'royal blood', triggered by their innate psychopathy, solidify by their chosen satanic doctrine, are almost sure to push the Nuk button... if we, the useless eaters, dont yield... they prove it w da vaxx, didnt they?!!!

anyway, FCK em all
Do hv a good wkend ya'll  Very Happy

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:56 pm

Wow the shit is heating up rather quickly.. so let's get this straight, the legislators make the laws, the executive branch signs them into operation, or veto's them, the Supreme Court does not make the laws, it only checks them to see if they're constitutional if necessary.. but just like that Democrats all of a sudden remember what a women is? lol! Anyways.. it never was the Job of the Constiutional Court to decree a right that is not granted by the Constitution, it is the job of the legislators and each state will pass their own legislation concerning this issue.

"Western values".. who in their right mind dresses up like this and expects to be taken serious..

"Western values".. I guess it must be an election year..  Rolling Eyes

The Supreme Court did NOT ban abortions. They simply are leaving it up to the states to decide.

Democrats are so desperate and their liberal followers believe them! OMG!

They think their lies will help them in November and also in 2024.

I think this may get out of hand, the average "liberal" IQ isn't comprehending shit..

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:44 pm

? wrote:@Pirata

ya mate... then we gotta answer the question Arrow  WHO is GOD? (or gods) WHAT IS a GOD?

It's not up to anyone else to provide you with hints or answers you've already reject or are unable to experience. That's you job, like I said, if you have a problem wth God why don't YOU try to be your own boss and act like an adult..

... and further answer the question Arrow Is YOUR GOD the same as MY GOD?
and if negative, then Arrow  are you gonna force me to DENY my god and follow YOUR GOD ?

Triggered? I gave you an alternative, but you chose to get hung up. Your personality type just simply REFUSES TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY, I have news for you.. replacing God with Government to fix up your life from craddle to grave isn't any better, you will never be satisfied with anything, and like I said.. the reason for this is the refusal to integrate the spiritual dimension of our human nature, but that is just my opinion.

... and the can of worms just goes... #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2080354346

so you see, and I think you said this, that we are merely looking at the mirror to find out what/who are we seeing? #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1050255049

cheers mate Very Happy

I know what I said, I am not responsible for what you are able to comprehend , see and going to interpret.

btw I am almost certain that pic is photoshop - there is near no chance that the ChiCom 81 amry produce that far more to say stick it on a windows in a foreign country...

okie... thats alot air from me  Embarassed
but I just dont like what I see happening in rus-ukie war and all the spill-over everywhere esp the money markets...
one of the sob of the 'royal blood', triggered by their innate psychopathy, solidify by their chosen satanic doctrine, are almost sure to push the Nuk button... if we, the useless eaters, dont yield... they prove it w da vaxx, didnt they?!!!

anyway, FCK em all
Do hv a good wkend ya'll  Very Happy

The UK stockpile is an utter joke and Resident Biden is definitely not in charge of any codes whatsoever,
the guy is holding memo cards that read "then you take your seat".. the West is collectively going down. Some places will be hit harder than others, but generally speaking it's game over.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:56 pm

@Pirata

mate, in asia or the asian civilization we have thousands of god or gods... and has been for millennia...

Funny Question for you, sir...
do you think the HELL in the white ppl religion is the SAME LOCATION as the yellow ppl religion?
WHERE is The REAL HELL?
maybe that will help us find The REAL GOD?

really have to check-out now (we are diff time zone)... but will eventually catch up with friends here

take care there mate  Very Happy

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:06 pm

I've never seen this footage before...

Scott Ritter talks about his close up personal experiences with Biden.

Meanwhile Dr. Birx admitted that she LIED about the vaxxines! "Safe ad Effective" was a LIE!

10 Trillion dollars evaporated during Bidens Residency handling Covid 19 and people are more likey to die now
from these poison jabs then from the Covid thing, whatever it really is..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:16 pm

? wrote:@Pirata

mate, in asia or the asian civilization we have thousands of god or gods... and has been for millennia...

Funny Question for you, sir...
do you think the HELL in the white ppl religion is the SAME LOCATION as the yellow ppl religion?
WHERE is The REAL HELL?
maybe that will help us find The REAL GOD?

really have to check-out now (we are diff time zone)... but will eventually catch up with friends here

take care there mate  Very Happy

You are disrespectful and I've got no time for your condescending snarkiness.. go pound sand, your dishonest behavior shows your lack of decency and honesty. You can lead a donkey to a water stream, but you can't force it to drink. That's my answer. Any true spiritual human knows there is only one true God, no matter what they call it locally, and you are obviously not one of them. The only one you are mocking is actually yourself, nihilist.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:37 pm

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
1h
Severodonetsk - News from Ramzan Kadyrov:

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWGjLObUUAM-M91?format=jpg&name=small

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
1h
Replying to
@colonelhomsi
1. The industrial zone is completely under the control of Russian troops, more than 800 civilians held by the Nazis were released..
Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
1h
2. The airport is also under the control of Russian troops - clearing of the surrounding area is completed..

3. Borovskoye - cleaning completed..
Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
1h
Thus, the entire east bank of the Seversky Donets River in Donbass is under the control of Russian troops.

Today we have to wait for news from Lisichansk..

"ANNA NEWS
INFO ❗

The allied forces entered the suburb of Lisichansk, in the district of the mine. Melnikova (Matrosskaya).
The offensive is also developing in the settlement. Volcheyarovka.
At the moment, Lisichansk is in the operational environment."

https://twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1540676058852143104

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWGUtK2VEAgiFt_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ghost of Magomed
@mdfzeh
·
1h
Yakut OMON in Donbass

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWGp6JFWYAEf0E9?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:47 pm

Vasili Çuykov ☭
@UcanEvliya31
·
2h
🇺🇦 #Ukraine #Donetsk

💥Russian strategic bombers targeted Megatex Zinc Factory in Konstantinovka, with air-launched cruise missiles. 20 armored vehicles and 8 BM-21 Grad MLRS batteries which were stored in factory were destroyed.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 FWGbO1OXoAAqD2Y?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:02 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Scree175

The WHO is a criminal Pharma Mafija organisation! No it's not connected to "Covid", it's the VAXXINES! Covid didn't affect 99,99% of children at all! They were cursed by officialdom once labeled "asymptomatic granny-killer carriers" and only when they started to inject them with the "magic spike potion" jabs did they develop lifethreatening Hepatitis and other DEADLY "side effects" like Myocarditis, so nothing "mysterious" about that.. we have enough 'un-vaxxed' children that are the PERFECT control group evidence!
Pirata
Pirata

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:10 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING Putin says #Russia will deliver Belarus nuclear capable missiles within months

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:51 pm

This is a warning OMEN.. when you are the Patriarch, your most impossible excuse is "Law of Physics".

I criticised the religious conduct of the Russian Orthodox Church a few times! For some odd reason the Orthodox Church thinks it is legitimate to bless weapons of mass destruction in the name of Jesus, the Greek Orthodox Church does it too! But that is an act of BLASPHEMY, I said that a Church should never be dedicated to a nations Military Industrial Complex, and if there is a need for to consol Soldiers, then dedicate that Church to the fallen Solders who defended their motherland withhout glorifying the army! Concerning God, we are talking about the "super-natural", the spiritual domain, which is REAL, so you better correct yourself when God sends you a message, this is a nudge you better not ignore.

Jesus doesn't accept your slippery slope of taking his name taken in vain.. never did!

Do your homework, Patriarch of Russia, the Russian people depend on a SOLID Christian foundation! God will not be mocked!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:03 pm

@Pirata and all

mate, I graduate with a theological degree

for others that are 'seeking' perhaps they will see it as an intellectual quest or a spiritual ascension...

but obviously not for you, which is cool, whatever

I am guessing you have never been to asia either?
come around our world one day mate and experience divinity yourself, if you so choose too, of course

otherwise it appears you have found god or that you are god/boss for yourself,
which is none of my business so there is no need to label you anything

peace and blessing for you @Pirata

okie I am done here... everyone else (esp our brothers in europe) I am sorry I really have a bad feeling...

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:09 pm

? wrote:@Pirata and all

for others that are 'seeking' perhaps they will see it as an intellectual quest or a spiritual ascension...

come around our world one day mate and experience divinity yourself, if you so choose too, of course

okie I am done here... everyone else (esp our brothers in europe) I am sorry I really have a bad feeling...

You know nothing about God. Theology is an "intellectual study" of religious history, but it doesn't CONNECT YOU TO THE LIVING & BREATHING SPIRIT OF GOD.. you are just trying to wiggle yourself out of a lost argument.. quite pathetic actually!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:48 pm

Pirata wrote:
? wrote:@Pirata and all

You know nothing about God. Theology is an "intellectual study" of religious history, but it doesn't CONNECT YOU TO THE LIVING & BREATHING SPIRIT OF GOD.. you are just trying to wiggle yourself out of a lost argument.. quite pathetic actually!

An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

Why do you keep attacking people you don't know anything about with arrogance?
I will tell you one thing I learned for myself in my lifetime - there is nobody on this earth I cannot learn something from.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 8:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:46 pm

As economic conditions worsen the hordes will be headed in our direction and border breaches will be unstoppable.

For example this incident at Spains Melilla yesterday out of 2000 130 made it.

There will be genuine Economic refugees as well such as Sri Lanka where it seems everyone is lining up to get out of the country.

So its not just Ukranian refugees we are going to get them from many countries via land and sea soon.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next