Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:06 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FWNZZ5gXwAE5put?format=jpg&name=small

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 1854299768

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Pirata, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:07 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:50 am

Lithuania wants to escalate.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:25 am

https://www.rt.com/russia/557833-lithuania-kaliningrad-transit-stance/

Lithuania clarifies stance on transit to Russian exclave
President Nauseda says there can be no “corridors” for sanctioned goods between Kaliningrad and the rest of the country.

Nauseda ad nauseam est.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:02 am

刘汉 wrote:https://www.rt.com/russia/557833-lithuania-kaliningrad-transit-stance/

Lithuania clarifies stance on transit to Russian exclave
President Nauseda says there can be no “corridors” for sanctioned goods between Kaliningrad and the rest of the country.

Nauseda ad nauseam est.

If they lay siege on Kaliningrad Latvia and Lithuania can kiss their arse good bye! Russians won't try to "enforce the rail passage" and leave NATO enemy forces in their rear, as americanos "think" it's going to play out. The stupidity I've heard in the last few days is mental derangement territory, one dickhead "thinks" the US will successfully install US military bases in Ukraine..

Well good luck with that..
Pirata
Pirata

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:17 am

London shows it's true colors.. fucked up that they stole the Rainbow.. but they always steal other peoples symbols, fnot so long ago it used to be the anti-war 'Pace flag' against THEM.. think about that, and then they hijacked it and turned it into the Fag Flag.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Khpopu10
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:21 am

Live: Zelensky speaks at G7 summit ahead of talks on Ukraine-Russia war
Stream has started but the event has not started yet

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:46 pm

https://t.me/markusgelau/100?single

as a German (woke kids won't like that now), whose family had to march through streets with different ideologies in each generation, but always heavily flagged, one MUST notice that the quark is taking on more and more totalitarian features.

Does anyone have any idea what country this is in? With other colors it looks like Germany 1933-1945.

🤮😡

Edit. Ok, now I saw it's London.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:28 pm

https://t.me/BifFidU/15734?single

+++ Video shows the artillery shelling of the extensively dug well-fortified trench system & firing positions of the Ukrainian Kiev regime troops in the Donbass village of New-York (#Novgorodskoe) near #Gorlovka, which (as you can see) not only move extensively through the entire village in all directions, but also reach under the houses (in the cellars - from where the Ukrainian soldiers can hide unnoticed in the massive cellars and houses or reach and leave their high-altitude (tactically advantageous) firing positions on the top floors or on the roofs. 

All this makes the capture of these extensive "trench systems", which have been prepared and well fortified for the war for 8 years, so complicated and difficult - unless you "iron" all these localities "democratically" from the scene in the "US Army style", what the Russian Army & Donbass resistance (and it's their localities!) try to avoid it to some extent.

❗❗❗
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:14 pm

Ecuador president cuts gasoline price amid Indigenous strike
Ecuadorian President Guillermo Lasso has announced a cut in gasoline prices that appeared to fall short of the reduction demanded by Indigenous leaders to end a strike that has paralyzed parts of the country for two weeks

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ecuador-president-cuts-gasoline-price-amid-indigenous-strike-85767711

He tries to save his ass. The Indians will not fall for this.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:33 pm

https://whtc.com/2022/06/26/ecuador-oil-output-halved-indigenous-leader-says-protests-to-carry-on/

Protesters reiterated on Sunday that marches would continue until Lasso has answered all of their demands.

“The central issues have not been won yet,” said CONAIE indigenous organization leader Leonidas Iza, adding that protesters want guarantees on fuel prices and a limit to the expansion of oil and mining. “We are going to return with results.”

Lasso on Twitter called for peace and said a humanitarian convoy on the way to Cuenca was attacked with explosives and the city’s hospitals are suffering an oxygen shortage.

CONAIE has tallied five protester deaths, while the government says four civilians have died during protests and two others died in ambulances delayed by blockades.

The assembly was continuing debate on Sunday on an effort to remove Lasso from office, though it appears opposition lawmakers do not have the required support for the measure.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:33 pm

https://t.me/realnewsZ/5540

The passengers are rebelling against the thief.

In Naucalpan de Juarez, Mexico, minibus passengers rebelled against a man when he pulled out a gun to steal their belongings. They pounced on the thief to neutralize him, while the driver of the minibus headed to the nearest police station.

At first, fearing to be shot, they handed over their mobile phones without exchanging a single word. But at the slightest inattention of the offender, when he already had all the loot with him, one of the passengers attacked him and began to beat him decisively.

Due to the beatings received, the thief had to be hospitalized, but as soon as he recovered, he was transferred to the Barrientos prison.

Having failed to win phones, he lost several teeth..

😁🤣😎

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:10 pm

Crap that I only have this as voice messages in German. Does anyone remember the flood in the Ahr Valley with many dead? There is something very bad going on, the donations for there are to be confiscated, car license plates of helpers from other regions are noted. In the 2nd, someone reports that the day before the flood, the police apparently knew what was coming. 

https://t.me/c/1275626738/26828

https://t.me/c/1275626738/26829

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

PS as it seems the Bundeswehr isn't there for helping people but to watch them.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:28 pm

Here is a text about it. 

https://www.rtl.de/cms/ahrtal-schock-fuer-bewohner-politik-will-helferzentren-der-flutkatastrophe-schliessen-4991365.html 

Politicians want to close aid centers in the Ahr Valley - the donations are threatened by the garbage press

🤮😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Noh! don't luuk ower hear.... look ower zere.. Slava Cocaina! We muzt win ze warrr againzt ze evil Putin..

Danish national board of health admits vaccinating kids for Covid was a mistake

Serious Heart Inflammation 44 Times Higher After Covid Vaccination, Nature Study Finds

Iz not eh genocide, okeh.. iz just eh wery myteerious coinkidink.. it's de weatherr, climate chainge.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:15 pm

https://t.me/nichtmehralle/15686

"Difference between Boss and Leader.

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Pirata and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Pls NOTE: friends I am not here for a 'fight' but just curios

okie, I am not against non-traditional gender (or perhaps even implanted sex organ)
but for me life, like why? all the parade? all the propaganda/advertising?

like seriously, your bits has nothing to do with me
why are you forcing me to acknowledge your preference (or your claim its alt 'nature' not a curse from god)?

also, I understand that in the west most things only gets mentioned if there is YUGE money to be made
so? how does LGBT-Z make money for the country or some lobby group? arent they like 1-2% of the population max?!
like what do they sell??? that is like earth-shattering and everyone must 'have it'?

I understand MIC and Phrama and Green being used to causing war around the world and its BIG DARK MONEY
okie PH made a ton of money too but...
why that of somebody else's private sex organ bits or personal choice of gender can flip or flop a nation's law is beyond me!!!

again, all you lovely ppl, educate me pls cyclops
Obviously I am in da traditional camp... where life is gun-barrel straight and very simple choice - carrot or pancakes

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:16 pm

ZELENSKI THREATENS TO STRIKE BACK AT TRANSNISTRIA

I said over a month ago, LIBERATE ODESSA AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH, ALL THE WAY TO TRANSNISTRIA..

Get Donetsk area under control.. change gears, step up! This is too fucking slow! You want everything east of Dniepro not later than fucking mid September. It's unavoidable, you have to break some eggs to make a fucking omlette, yeah tough shit! Press can't get worse anyways! You're running out of time! Watch your rear, get brutal, now that we know "the CIA is running the Show". Or we see a another repeat of the YUGOSLAVIA War.. the early bird catches the fucking worm!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch ‘em Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:41 pm

NATO to enlarge its force structure to 300k from 40k in Eastern Europe. Now look, this means NATO will attack. The build up of this force means only that. Time for Russian mobilization, in the millions. NATO realizes that Ukraine will not have sufficient means to determine a positive outcome on the battlefield so NATO is too heavily invested to accept the loss, and therefore they will go to war. I think this is it, and also this alleged Russian attack on the shopping mall will be a justification for some NATO action.

Watch ‘em

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:10 pm

https://t.me/markusgelau/110

TODAY, 68 years ago, on June 27, 1954, Guatemala's democratically elected president Jacobo Arbenz was overthrown by the cia. what followed was a 40-year civil war with hundreds of thousands of murders. the coup was the first criminal overthrow of the government in Latin America, organized and carried out by the cia, which was founded only in 1949. but as we know: not the last for a long time.

only ten years before the coup, in 1944, the dictator Jorge Ubico had been overthrown by students and workers in Guatemala. until that time, all significant parts of the country were in the hands of stone-rich elites, whom the indigenous population kept as slaves on their fields.

jacobo arbenz was one of the leading minds of the coup and became Minister of Defense in 1945. the first president of Guatemala was Juan josé arévalo, who, however, did not dare to take action against the elites at first due to pressure from the United States. only arbenz began the redistribution of land, launched educational programs for the poor and peasants, led a social revolution.

this was his first mistake in the eyes of international capital. his last, much more serious, was the expropriation of the notorious "united fruit company". this US corporation controlled HALF of the country's economy: had acquired large parts of the land, had the banks and finances in its hands, the infrastructure, had hundreds of thousands of slaves toiling in its fields and exploited the population for decades. thanks to the best networking with the military-industrial complex, the cia immediately intervened and staged a coup against the left-wing, unpleasant president of Guatemala. the country plunged into a civil war - which in some cases resulted in genocide against the indigenous people. hundreds of thousands died by 1996.

jacobo arbenz was able to flee (unlike later fellow sufferers such as Salvador allende and others) in the turmoil of the coup, applied for asylum in numerous countries, including Germany, Switzerland, France, Czechoslovakia, the Soviet Union, Uruguay and Cuba. it was not until 1970 that his asylum application was accepted by Mexico. but not in order to grant the legitimate and democratically elected president of Guatemala, who was overthrown by the USA, a peaceful retirement from life: only a few months later he was found murdered in Mexico City.
Oh. 

the "united fruit company" - the monster corporation, in whose interests the cia destroyed the sovereign state of Guatemala, is now called: CHIQUITA.

I'm not buying Chiquita. 

❗❗❗❗❗
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:25 pm

https://t.me/ayawasgeht/2177

Gänsehaut.

https://twitter.com/sameerakhan/status/1541000981407752192?s=21&t=uEWC2GUsDdaLIQjzOKW91A

t.me/ayawasgeht

Pic inside. "The western left".

🤮😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:31 pm

https://t.me/BifFidU/15745?single

+++ Videos: Ukrainian politicians & media claim that it was a Russian X-22 missile that intentionally / unintentionally destroyed a department store in the central Ukrainian city of #Kremenchuk (Poltava region). The Russian army denies it and points out that it is a bloody media-effective Ukrainian provocation / false flag action of the Kiev governor for the "G7 summit".

On the sidelines: In the videos and the photo, you can see conspicuously tattooed Ukrainian Nazis sneaking in the parking lot in front of the burning department store.

Pics and videos inside. 

🙄😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:30 am

https://t.me/heilukraine1959/1643?single

🇺🇦 Ukrainian neo-Nazies 

Their definition of "war".. 

Ukrainians are spamming cities with stickers that have razor blades under them.

Poor social workers and street cleaners get their hands cut and potentially infected with diseases.  

Subscribe to my channel: @heilukraine1959 

#neonazies #ukraine

❗😡❗😡❗
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:01 am

https://t.me/EurasianChoice/16000

Birth Rates Are Plummeting Around the World — and It's Probably Because of COVID-19 Vaccines

💉🌎@COVID19Up: Yesterday, Igor Chudov revealed a stunning 13% decline in births across Germany. 

Unfortunately, it was just the tip of the iceberg. According to a Taiwan government report, the birth rate dropped by 23.24% in May 2022, compared to May 2021. 

Health 'experts' blame COVID-19 for all sorts of health problems afflicting those they advised to vaccinate. It's not the vaccine, they say, it's COVID. We tried to protect you with the vaccine, they insist. You got COVID-19 anyway, thanks to the evil antivaxxers, and your problems are due to COVID—that’s their explanation.

But in Taiwan, over 99% of COVID-19 cases happened after April 2022 and couldn't impact May birth rates.

However by the end of Oct. 2021, 72% of Taiwanese residents had already received a COVID-19 vaccine dose. 

And 9 months later, they only gave birth to 77% of the number of babies expected.

Join the discussion: 
🗣@COVID1984chat

😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:49 am

Pirata wrote:London shows it's true colors.. fucked up that they stole the Rainbow.. but they always steal other peoples symbols, fnot so long ago it used to be the anti-war 'Pace flag' against THEM.. think about that, and then they hijacked it and turned it into the Fag Flag.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Khpopu10

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Screenshot_2022-06-27_at_17.17.38

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:42 am

? wrote:Pls NOTE: friends I am not here for a 'fight' but just curios

okie, I am not against non-traditional gender (or perhaps even implanted sex organ)
but for me life, like why? all the parade? all the propaganda/advertising?
like seriously, your bits has nothing to do with me
why are you forcing me to acknowledge your preference (or your claim its alt 'nature' not a curse from god)?

also, I understand that in the west most things only gets mentioned if there is YUGE money to be made
so? how does LGBT-Z make money
for the country or some lobby group?
arent they like 1-2% of the population max?!
like what do they sell???
that is like earth-shattering and everyone must 'have it'?

I understand MIC and Phrama and Green being used to causing war around the world and its BIG DARK MONEY
okie PH made a ton of money too but...
why that of somebody else's private sex organ bits or personal choice of gender can flip or flop a nation's law is beyond me!!!
again, all you lovely ppl, educate me pls cyclops
Obviously I am in da traditional camp... where life is gun-barrel straight and very simple choice - carrot or pancakes
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 3700336097
the perverse facet of globalism (including gender distortions)
is sourced purely in the occult. corruption of the masses. that is the entire point.
not money.
if you are searching for the 'why'... it is steeped in the occult...
simply the dark 'pleasure' of corrupting the human soul, to defile innocence.
Here you cross the line... from the practical (greed) to the spiritual (demonic)whether it fits into your worldview or not.
It is pure defilement. Desecration.

The Baphomet image is the epitome of fusing genders and demonics. It's right there in your face. not about money. nope.
https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=baphomet+statue&iax=images&ia=images

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:59 am

anyone surprised?
EU foreign policy chief wants to change unanimity rule in decision-making process
'We have paid a price for the unanimity principle in EU foreign policy, by weakening and delaying our actions,’ says Borrell
#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X2312
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/eu-foreign-policy-chief-wants-to-change-unanimity-rule-in-decision-making-process/2623460
It was always a question of 'when' they would try this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:04 am

Iran applies to join BRICS group of emerging countries
https://archive.ph/93nEp

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/iran-applies-join-brics-group-emerging-countries-2022-06-27/

Argentina's President Alberto Fernandez, currently in Europe,
has in recent days reiterated his desire for Argentina to join BRICS.

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:45 am

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 X2313
a sweet victory follows his COVID lockdown defiance and jab refusal. CONGRATS!!!

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next