Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:20 pm

https://t.me/mapsukraine/1597

Ukraine has been remotely mining civilian areas within Russian borders the couple past hours, this serves nothing more than as a terror tactic.

🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:08 pm

https://t.me/razorsdestiny/7746

🇷🇺⚡Six members of a cell of the terrorist organization "Hizb ut-Tahrir al-Islami" were detained by the FSB in Crimea, they were coordinated by emissaries in Ukraine

According to law enforcers, the detainees were engaged in anti-constitutional activities. It was based on the doctrine of the creation of the so-called world caliphate. The members of the group wanted to destroy the institutions of secular society and overthrow the current government by force.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:28 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3800
https://archive.ph/FP39t
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/18/realestate/housing-discrimination-maryland.html

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:33 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3801
we have strawberry tyranny and blueberry tyranny. what flavor would u like??

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:46 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:47 pm

I really wish I was born two centuries earlier, I could have had a simple life. Been a farmer, a carpenter...

https://journal-neo.org/2022/08/18/i-heard-a-silly-rumor-this-is-the-end/

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:48 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3803

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:49 pm

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/7903

​​During my yesterday’s stream I was asked an interesting question. Here it is: I'd like to propose you a chance for reflection. With the SMO in Ukraine it seems we have an example where a regional conflict gets a wider meaning. And I am not referring to the international involvement of big powers: what is going on looks more like a decisive confrontation between opposite civilizations, or weltanshaaung if you want. Two different sets of values clashing. One (in my view) decayed (lies on the news, LGBTQs and extremist feminists..) and on its way to dissolution (the West), while the other keeps recognizable and rational values (the non-West area). Do you see it the same way?

From a certain perspective, the current developments really remind us of the clash of the two paradigms and the systems of values, the new ones (represented by the collective West) vs. the traditional ones (represented by Russia, China, and the Muslim world).

Later in the evening, I came across the scandal that is gaining strength in the United States due to the bunch of videos released by the Boston Children's Hospital advertising "gender affirming" surgeries to minors and promoting a transgender agenda.

The hospital literally admitted to performing vaginoplasties and phalloplasties on minors, with the "doctors" openly stating that playing with opposite gender "toys" is a sign your child is transgender.

I am recalling my own childhood while reading and listening to the things the "doctors" are saying in these videos with my hair standing on end. As an adult now in my thirties, I perfectly understand that if I had been born in the US and had had my childhood in this epoch, they would have definitely labelled me as transgender. Taking into account that kids and teens are easily manipulated and persuaded by adults, having no life experience of their own, who are still discovering themselves and the world around them, my brains would be washed out by the flood of transgender agenda hitting the media headlines and getting broadly promoted, and I would likely buy this propaganda. And from an adult perspective, I can say that that would be an enormous catastrophe and my life would be completely ruined.

In my childhood, I was more into boys' games, I loved football, car toys, tanks, shooting etc. While watching cartoons and films, I had been finding myself associating with the male characters since they were strong, brave, and courageous, thus matching more my own personality than those female characters. You know, fighting a dragon is far more interesting than sleeping and waiting for somebody to come and kiss you.

I could easily switch from a girl's behaviour pattern to a boy's and back. Masculinity gives strength in challenging times and in communication with unpleasant people. But this would never make me anybody but who I am — a woman. (Without transgender propaganda sowing its seeds, of course.)

In the meantime, in the US, it is unlawful for anyone to tattoo or pierce a minor under age 18 without the consent of the minor's parent or legal custodian, who must accompany them to the procedure. But you can get your genitals and breasts cut and mutilated.

Transgenderism is becoming a kind of virus, penetrating the public space and easily sowing the wrong ideas in the heads of minors and teens, that will leave them mutilated, sterile, likely with serious health issues and with their private and sexual life seriously and irreversibly damaged. And the scale of the catastrophe can be evaluated by the example of the California gender clinic that treats patients as young as 2 years old. According to the doctors, both at that clinic and Boston Children’s Hospital, babies know from the mom's womb that they are transgender.

And the shocking thing is that there are many people not seeing the catastrophe in front of their noses and instead assisting it to conquer the public space.

To continue reading

Even if Iwere transgender myself I would be against that.

But many doctors managed to operate hermaphrodites at an early stage to girls, because this is "easier", instead of people being able to decide for themselves. Mengele would have had his fun too.

🤮🤮🤮😡😡😡

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:51 pm

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:54 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3804

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:04 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3805

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:04 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

Not a hurricane, but a very nasty downburst from a severe thunderstorm. ESTOFEX did give out a Level 3 warning this morning:

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Captur31

https://www.estofex.org/

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm

https://t.me/resistancereality/7847

They should call for reinforcements.

I don't think they can handle this brave Grandmother. 🤦🏻‍�

Video inside.

Police ~10,

Granny 1.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

Not a hurricane, but a very nasty downburst from a severe thunderstorm. ESTOFEX did give out a Level 3 warning this morning:

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Captur31

https://www.estofex.org/

Wind speeds of up to 220 kilometers per hour.

😱
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:30 pm

Meanwhile in Finland. Drugs, booze and Finish PM...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:31 pm

teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
·
10m
#Argentina's President Alberto Fernandez said on Thursday that Latin America must work against the blockades against #Venezuela and #Cuba.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:54 pm

cooper
@coope125
·
5h
PM Viktor Orban says he doesn’t believe the West can win militarily in 🇺🇦 also
"large part of the world” is not getting behind the US when it comes to Ukraine.He pointed to“the Chinese, Indians,Brazilians,South Africa, the Arab world,Africa”as regions not supporting the West

Orban also said that this war can end western hegemony.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Wind speeds of up to 220 kilometers per hour.

😱

Yep. I've been under a storm that released a massive straight-line downburst, wind went from nothing to storm-force in a second, followed by some huge hail. Very frightening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3806
https://archive.ph/PMewr
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/17/world/europe/ukraine-partisans-insurgency-russia.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:17 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3807
this^^ is the Putin restructured Sakhalin-2 project
that immediately severed Shell as a major shareholder in the project.
Japan went on their KNEES and re-applied for an investment share which was granted.
It was a pivotal moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:28 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3808

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:34 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3809

https://archive.ph/5qwYw
https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-moves-to-close-key-jewish-group-as-ties-with-israel-sour-11660816594

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3810

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:54 pm

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3811

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:09 am

Zambeezi wrote:#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 X3806
https://archive.ph/PMewr
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/17/world/europe/ukraine-partisans-insurgency-russia.html

Stupid has NO CURE!!! Rolling Eyes
russia reply: 'The Dead Dont TALK BACK!"  Twisted Evil

what the collective world has not ask or dare to ask (yet) is Arrow
how can a bankrupt nation keep waging war around the world and 1) not be 'returned fire'? 2) keep making more 'harvest' like it is its divine right
Behold the chi-com saudi show?! and/or brics basket-money?! and/or rus-chi-iran triangle?

I have said on the sakers yrs back... one of these days USSA will find that over 100s of country will co-ordinate to attack it from 360deg!!
and what's gonna happen then? USSA nuk the whole earth? (assuming the nuks are that plenty or even working? and we know they hav no gold)
well, is it not clear now that the military does not or does not always carry out the 'orders' of the potus?
so who runs the country anyway?!!!

again this is very sad as china was attacked by 8 white western countries back then...
so it is not like history has never happened b4! Crying or Very sad
and we remember! the russian remember their history also!

btw can somebody decipher for me?!
confused  whats the significance of Israel-Turkey NEW and recent buddy courtship?

be well be safe

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 3700336097

?

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:38 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/7911

https://matthewehret.substack.com/p/russia-and-chinas-strategic-alliance

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/7913

Is China evil? Is Russia evil? Is the entire belief that a resistance exists to the unipolar transhumanist agenda simply a naive and foolish myth? In this episode of The Convo Couch, Ryan Christian (The Last American Vagabond), geopolitical analyst Danny Haiphong and Matt Ehret are invited to discuss these questions and much more. https://www.bitchute.com/video/B4cwMWSN1ojP/

I see it this way, what are our ("we the people") chances? Let's say it's a 50/50 chance that Russia and China will get rid of the WEF & Co scoundrels for us and give the states of the world and their people more sovereignty. Then people would have a better chance of developing. But if the other case should happen and they behave as shitty as the transatlantics, then nothing is lost, then these two must also be fought. But if this world-spanning octopus Transatlantistan is then gone, many things should be easier. But that's why I don't think about it until it's time.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next