Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
khnum
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
10 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:57 am

Conditioning of children to accept the idea of eating bugs

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e686z/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Empty Re: #102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:03 am

Sting (Concert In Poland): "The war in Ukraine is an absurdity based on a LIE"

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e5ver/?pub=4

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:05 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e5qqn/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:08 am

Half-deNazified: Daniil Lyashuk, known for his atrocities against the civilian population of Donbass

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e29tf/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:10 am

Bank policies in Ukraine: Russian language = No Business

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e39ap/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:13 am

Official video of the MOD of Ukraine on the mobilization into the Armed Forces

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e1yf5/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:24 am

French journalist Adrian Boke: How the provocative "massacre" in Bucha was organized

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e23u7/?pub=4

recommend sound off. just read subs.

Full [ENG] transcript of the interview
https://eprimefeed.com/latest-news/french-volunteer-adrian-boke-azov-guarantees-us-safety-in-exchange-for-morphine/148182/

May 13 interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzERUR003EQ

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:24 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:25 am

https://t.me/azmilitary11/15940?single

‼ ☢ The Ukrainian authorities are preparing their citizens for a possible terrorist attack on the Zaporozhye NPP

Thus, the Ukrainian Ministry of Health has published a memo on iodine prevention in the event of a radiation accident.

Earlier, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation has repeatedly stated that Ukrainian terrorists are preparing sabotage at the NPP.

Screenshot about the instruction on the use of iodine tablets.

🤔🤔🤔😡

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:31 am

https://t.me/azmilitary11/15947

Photo from 2005: Alexey Orestovich (second from left) and Alexander Dugin (far right) present the Eurasian Anti-Orange Front at a press conference in Moscow.

Then Arestovich was a Eurasian,yes.Now he is pro-EU...As every opportunist would do...

Arestovich and Dug in at the same table. Together they defend the ideas of Eurasianism.

This is a 2005 photo from a press conference in Moscow. The future adviser of Zelensky's office, Arestovich (second from left), presents the Eurasian Anti-Orange Front.

Then he was the deputy head of the Ukrainian party "Brotherhood" Dmitry Korchinsky. He criticized the Maidan and argued that Eurasian NGOs should be the answer to the “orange plague".

As Arestovich stated, the West cannot give Ukrainians the opportunity to preserve their culture, but instead will begin to reprivatize strategically important objects.

"Ukrainian factories will be taken over by Washington and Brussels," he said at the time.

That must be the higher levels of opportunism.

🤮
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:35 am

Wall Street Silver
@WallStreetSilv
·
6m
This is going to be a dark winter for Europe ...

Is Germany ceasing to be a modern developed economy?
Without energy, everything fails.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 FasPlubUIAASnKB?format=png&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:37 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

I don't blame you for not knowing about occultism and occult symbolism, but this is in fact the chaos magick symbol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_magic

It seems you have read very little of Dugins work, or you would know why he chose this black arts symbol.. he talked about it extensively a decade ago and many in this 'esoteric scene' of Chaos Magick have commented on Dugin's use of this symbol. Please note that his daughter wears all black, is she AntiFa? Why is US-based AntiFa movement also using "Chaos Magick" symbolism? Any connection there or mere co-incidence? I'm just saying.. Dugin ain't who you may thought.. he's a Western fairytale creation, I stop short of accusing him of being a western agent.. probably more a useful puppet.. who is now being instrumentalized..

I know what Chaos Magic symbol is. Actually, this discussion is as pointless as discussion regarding swastika. It is what it is - offycial symbol of Euro-Asian Party. Very likely inspired by Chaos Magic symbol. However it also very clearly represents Euro-Asian role in the world as center of geo-politicy and economy. And you can't deny that as we all are witnessing, what kind of chaos and collapse causes simple disruption of natural gas supplies, for example.

Btw, do you know that Chaos Magic symbol is nothing like ancient symbol but it is from 1970's fantasy book and it was invented by Michael Moorcock?

Can't find his Chaos Logo on Russian election ballots in 2021, are you sure it's his "Eurasian vision" that inspires Kremlin politics?

Navalny has (had) more influence in Russia then Dugin will ever have.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 E_oao_10

Dugin's Eurasia party only exists in Dugin's head.. and he's got a lot in common with Zelensky, both are horrible comedians.

Chaos Magick is from the same 'Ordo Ab Chao' club misusing ancient sacred symbols.. Dugin's chosen symbol is actually part of WICCA, another freakmason bastardisation, doing "new age" magick. The hijacked symbol is a pre-historical Gothic (Teuta-Gates.. all the way to the fertile cresent) symbol, and was adopted by Celtic tribes later, who they called Tor, Taranos.. and Dugin's choice of Symbol is a modified version of the Wheel of the Year.. so as you can see.. there is nothing new about this "practice" of misusing ancient people's holy symbols, which only NAZIS and FREEMASONS made a habit of it..

I could probably explain the original meaning and use of the 6 (spoke and Celtic 8 spoke) symbol.. but I prefer to watch the "chaos magicians" demise provoked by their own hands.. by stealing and desecrating that which does not belong to them. But I have one last (rhetoric) question for you.. if Dugin is such a "lovely slav", why did he chose a anglo-saxon Freakmason rendition of a symbol to represent his "eurasianism", why not the slavic PERUNIKA or GROMOVNIK symbol with the original 6-spokes? Maybe he isn't who you think he is.. by their symbols you will know them is not an exageration, especially if one understands the significance of symbols.. I think I've done my best to help you see the truth.

Definitely it was interesteng discussion. Btw Celtic 8 spoke symbol has much more common with Slavic kolowrat than with modern day Chaos Magic invention imo.

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Wheel-of-Taranis

#102 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 15 Png-transparent-white-star-sns-symbol-tee-kolovrat-slavic-native-faith-black-and-white-line-circle-a

The KOLOVRAT is a symbol in the form of a Swastika imposed on another Swaskika, the oldest artefact known to show the Kolovrat is from 8.000 year ago Vinča culture in Serbia, which by the way outdated any and all Swastika usage in India. Dugin never once refered to ancient Slavic culture when he talked about HIS "CHAOS MAGICK", and he talked a lot oabout that a decade agon, I read it okay, stop trying to make excuses because your hero is a  treasonous Freemason practicing WICCA, not traditional ancient slavic spirituality... either you accept the truth or you keep fooling yourself, because for some reason you are very invested in a dude that was proped up by WESTERN MEDIA.. not by Russia, NOT BY PUTIN.. get over it.. Dugin is FAKE NEWS.

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:37 am

Western Theater 4 U cheers

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e6gvj/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:01 am

Sample what US is fed. hears. watches. Since Viet Nam and before. non-stop.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e5maj/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:03 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v1e0fnj/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:06 am

https://t.me/freielinke/14092

https://tass.com/society/1018808

"Pink Floyd’s Roger Waters added to Ukraine’s Mirotvorets website database
Waters earlier said that the Maidan events had been orchestrated in Washington, while Russia had the right to the Crimean city of Sevastopol

..."

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:10 am

Pirata wrote:

The KOLOVRAT is a symbol in the form of a Swastika imposed on another Swaskika, the oldest artefact known to show the Kolovrat is from 8.000 year ago Vinča culture in Serbia, which by the way outdated any and all Swastika usage in India. Dugin never once refered to ancient Slavic culture when he talked about HIS "CHAOS MAGICK", and he talked a lot oabout that a decade agon, I read it okay, stop trying to make excuses because your hero is a  treasonous Freemason practicing WICCA, not traditional ancient slavic spirituality... either you accept the truth or you keep fooling yourself, because for some reason you are very invested in a dude that was proped up by WESTERN MEDIA.. not by Russia, NOT BY PUTIN.. get over it.. Dugin is FAKE NEWS.

I never considered Dugin as my hero and I am not invested in him at all. That's just your misunderstanding of my statements. Actually, it looks like you are invested in him as it's obvious that you have some serious grudge against him.

Nevertheless, I have my opinion regarding him based on my own observations and so have you. As a topic of discussion it's absolutely okay. But calm your tempere down because you are not here to decide what is, or what is not, truth. Neither I am. Everything you wrote is just your opinion based on your observations. There are no simpletons here and no one needs to be lectured or held by hand. We all can come to our own conclusions. After all, that's why the most of us is here. So drop that attitude, please.

We both can agree that assassinating children of political figures is not okay and it can have serious consequences. And that's whatt matters.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:30 am

The oldest Swastika in the world is 12.000 years old and it was found in Ukraine.

The irony is that the Anglo-Saxon "Brittons" hijacked OUR SLAVIC symbols thousands of years later and today they OUTLAW them by associating them with fascism.. when in truth these symbols of the Slavic people represent the complete opposite.. there is a reason why ROTHSCHILD HILTER desecrated the Swastika, there is a reason why the Ukrainian hohols desecrate Ukraine's ancient histor and slavic peoples oldest sacred symbols.. it is to DESTROY Slavic peoples, it's a hateful shameful misuse.. I curse AND SHIT on all those who do!

FUCK YOU MASON CUNTS.. I fuck you in the arse with my ancestors Swastika.. and if that ain't enough I fuck you with the Runa too!

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

I never considered Dugin as my hero and I am not invested in him at all. That's just your misunderstanding of my statements. Actually, it looks like you are invested in him as it's obvious that you have some serious grudge against him.

Nevertheless, I have my opinion regarding him based on my own observations and so have you. As a topic of discussion it's absolutely okay. But calm your tempere down because you are not here to decide what is, or what is not, truth. Neither I am. Everything you wrote is just your opinion based on your observations. There are no simpletons here and no one needs to be lectured or held by hand. We all can come to our own conclusions. After all, that's why the most of us is here. So drop that attitude, please.

We both can agree that assassinating children of political figures is not okay and it can have serious consequences. And that's whatt matters.

Yes I have a serious grudge against anyone that is a TRAITOR TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:37 am

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:40 am

https://t.me/FreieLinkeOpenChat/9226

The Holocaust did not begin in the gas chambers of Auschwitz and Treblinka.
The Holocaust was preceded by 9 years of gradual restriction of personal freedom and the abolition of legal and civil rights.

The stage was set by fear-mongering and hate propaganda.
Medicine was alienated from its healing mission and turned into a weapon.
First, it was used to control reproduction by forced sterilization, then to eliminate the inhumans considered "subhumans".
If we want to prevent another Holocaust, we must recognize threatening current parallels before they poison the fabric of society.
By declaring a state of emergency – in 1933 and in 2020 – the constitutionally protected personal freedom, legal rights and civil rights were overridden. Repressive, discriminatory regulations followed.

Whereas in 1933 it was mainly Jews who were discriminated against, today it is people who refuse to be vaccinated with experimental, genetically modified vaccines. Then, as now, state dictations were created to eliminate parts of the population.

In 2020, the government banned hospitals from treating the elderly in nursing homes. The result was a mass murder.
Government decrees continue to prohibit doctors from prescribing life-saving, FDA-approved drugs; government-dictated protocols continue to kill.

The media is silent, as it was then.
The media spread a single narrative dictated by the government – just like under the Nazis. Strict censorship silences dissenters.
In Nazi Germany, there were few who opposed it; those who did were imprisoned in concentration camps.

Today, doctors and scientists who question the accepted narrative are slandered and their reputation is dragged into the dirt. They risk losing their license, and their homes and workplaces are searched by SWAT teams.

The moral significance of the Nuremberg Code cannot be overestimated:

The Nuremberg Code is the authoritative, internationally recognized document in the history of medical ethics.
The Covid pandemic is being used as an opportunity to overturn the moral and legal parameters laid down in the Nuremberg Code.
Humanity is currently under siege by the global heirs of the Nazis.

A group of unscrupulous, interconnected, global billionaires have taken control of the national and international institutions that govern politics.

You have started implementing a diabolical agenda:

- Overthrow of democracy and Western civilization;

- Depopulation of the world's population;

- Abolition of nation states and establishment of a world government;
Transhumanists despise human values and deny the existence of a human soul. Harari explains that there are too many "useless people". The Nazis called them "worthless eaters".

This is the New Eugenics.
It is advocated by the most powerful global billionaire technocrats gathering in Davos: Big Tech, Big Pharma, the financial oligarchs, academics, government officials and the military-industrial complex. These megalomaniacs have paved the way for another Holocaust.

This time, the threat of genocide is of a global scale.

Instead of Zyklon B gas, this time the weapons of mass destruction are genetically engineered injectable bioweapons masquerading as vaccines.

Vera Sharav
Holocaust Survivors

https://uncutnews.ch/holocaust-ueberlebende-vera-sharav-wenn-wir-nicht-alle-widerstand-leisten-wird-es-nie-wieder-so-sein-vollstaendige-rede-nuernberg-20-august-2022/

✊✊✊✊✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Pirata and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:54 am

https://t.me/ZradaXXII/8281

Influential Russian Telegram channel "Nezygar' on the assasination of Darya Dugina:
https://t.me/russica2/48004

Experts:
Priority version is the terrorist attack by Western intelligence agencies:
1. Directed explosion, without damaging elements.
2. Most likely a shellless explosive device of a modern type.
3. There was a sabotage group of 6 to 11 people.
4. The Ukrainian trace has not yet been found.
5. A high probability of an attack specifically on the daughter of the philosopher Dugin, as an act of revenge and intimidation.

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:59 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:10 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/ZradaXXII/8281

Influential Russian Telegram channel "Nezygar' on the assasination of Darya Dugina:
https://t.me/russica2/48004

Experts:
Priority version is the terrorist attack by Western intelligence agencies:
1. Directed explosion, without damaging elements.
2. Most likely a shellless explosive device of a modern type.
3. There was a sabotage group of 6 to 11 people.
4. The Ukrainian trace has not yet been found.
5. A high probability of an attack specifically on the daughter of the philosopher Dugin, as an act of revenge and intimidation.

🤔🤔🤔

It's another ruse.. or psyop provocation if you will.. to manipulate President Putin to react out of character, to increase pressure on him.. internally. Fuck Dugin! He ihimself is responsible for the death of his daughter.. why does nobody dare to point this out.. it's true! There is no way he conveniently changed cars last minute because WHAT? He drove the same route in a seperate car.. WHY? I DON'T BUY that story...

Zelensky Warns Of 'Nastier' Phase Of War As Russia Says Dugin Car Bombing Was A 'Contract Killing'

Fuck him and fuck Zelensky... that's a story too steep for me to swallow.. RUSSIAN DEEP STATE trying to spin a no-return policy..
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:17 pm

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/8765

◾David Saavedra is an ex Neo Nazi who spent 15 years as organiser and member of the ideological elite of Spanish Neo Nazi circles.

◾He has spoken previously about the real dangers of giving weapons to White Supremacists in Ukraine.

◾ He is sure they already have their hideouts in Europe and are gathering weapons and organising terror cells.

◾An Isis like scenario in Europe is going to unfold in the next decade, a kind of terrorism we could have never imagined.

◾David Saavedra is a Military Sargent of the Spanish Army and also gives speeches in high schools to prevent kids off adoption extremists ideas.

◾He has written a book telling his story inside the Spanish Neo Nazi movement. Notice that he wasn't the classic skinhead or football ultra, but a highly radicalised National Socialist member of the ideological elite of the most dangerous Nazi groups of Spain.

😡😡😡✊💣💥☠
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:21 pm

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/8766

◾David Saavedra is a professional soldier of the Spanish army and ex Neo Nazi, for 15 years he was member of the most ideologically dangerous white supremacist groups of Spain.
He talks about the dangers of arming and training neo Nazis.

Video inside.

🙄🙄🙄😡✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:21 pm

Pirata wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Yes I have a serious grudge against anyone that is a TRAITOR TO HIS OWN PEOPLE.

So do I. And I already know that I will regret this but how is this related to Dugin? Please be specific.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:24 pm

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/8768

◾A single mother who lives on one meal a day so she can feed her children amid the cost of living crisis and has been hospitalised twice for malnutrition.

◾Kelly Thomson, 43, lives on £40 per week to feed herself and her two children - and says inflation hikes have already crippled her struggling family.

◾ Sanctions are working very well for Britain.

That will be the "help" you will get. There will be none.

😡✊✊✊✊✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:28 pm

https://t.me/UkraineHumanRightsAbuses/8770

◾🙃 Capitalism.

Video inside. Remnds me of the clip about that young woman earlier in the Thread.

🤔🥴✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:36 pm

Dugin is complicit in the murder of his daughter. How do I know? Because no father reacts the way he did when he sees his child blown up and burning to charcoal..Dugin is a fucking piece of shit who sacrificed his dauther, watch him.. you will understand what I am saying when you watch the original footage of him at the scene.. he is a horribe comedian, a horrible actor and a horrible parent.. it's just disgusting how un-emotional his "gesture" and reaction is while watching his daughter DIE!! Fucking SATANIST!

Honestly, you have to be mentally retarded not to notice..

Are you kidding me? He didn't even run to the burning car to see if he could safe her.. I would run and risk my own life to save my parents, brother or any other relative.. I wouldn't think about "my own safety".. I would run and do what is possible to save my child, my family members.. but he stands there.. without a shred of comapssion.. just an empty posture.. LOOK AT IT. He KNEW.. he is complicit!

He is GUILTY.. you can see it just from how he DOES NOT react, that he KNEW.. and DIDNT care..

There is no way he changed car last minute, he is complicit in the murder of his own daughter.. piece of shit. No I won't let it "rest".. I will point out the truth no parent who loves their child would ver give such a PATHETIC PERFORMANCE.. fuck this Satanist child sarcificer! I feel sorry for his daut´ghther, she only tried to get the love of her father.. and he sold her to Moloch. Yes.. he did. LOOK AT HIM!

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next