Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
H10
boris
khnum
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Abacus
anon
14 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Qui Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:07 am

The situation in Kherson is critical: Ukrainians have secured the bridgehead – They are setting up 100 floating bridges for the 93rd M/K & mercenary forces!
mercenary forces = nato

The situation in Kherson is now critical as the Ukrainian forces managed to secure the bridgehead and widen it. Russian forces have retreated back across the Konka River to the Antonovsky Bridge.

The Ukrainians moved electronic warfare systems and S-300 arrays to the right bank of the Dnieper and Nikolaev effectively protecting their bridgehead. According to some information this has already been strengthened.

Reliable Russian sources speak of the transfer of strong Ukrainian forces opposite the bridgehead. These are foreign mercenaries of the International Legion of Territorial Defense and the 93rd M/K.

The Russians analyze the Ukrainian plan, which if successful, will become hell in Kherson...

https://warnews247.gr/krisimi-i-katastasi-sti-chersona-ypochorise-o-rosikos-stratos-oi-oukranoi-enischysan-to-progefyroma-stinoun-100-plotes-gefyres-gia-tin-93i-m-k-epilektes-dynameis-misthoforon/
Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:37 am

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Fzx6oR6WIAAJbKu?format=jpg&name=medium

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:49 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:13 am

IRNA News Agency
@IrnaEnglish
·
2h
Chaotic scenes erupted in the streets of #Nanterre, Rennes, Lille, and other French cities following the killing of a 17-year-old boy named Nael M by the police.

First video is of shooting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Jun 29, 2023 4:15 am

Joe Biden in 1986:

"Were there not an Israel, the US would have to invent an Israel to protect our interests in the region"

Says it all.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 5:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:13 am

https://t.me/rocknrollgeopolitics/7499

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Img_2752

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, 刘汉, Qui and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Reading this kind of whitewashing of nazi collaborator and war criminal is kinda funny because it reminds me zionists' reacting to someone, who mentioned Stern's collaboration with Hitler.

I am not whitewashing anything. I am just establishing facts. Mind you, I have no horse in this race. I do not care which way it goes.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Anyway, I explained already how it was with Bandera's "arrest", what his UPA/OUN commited, how they continued their war even after the end of WWII. There are some other names which you certainly know so I won't go in further details. SS Galicia, Roman Shukhevych, Nachtigall, Roland Battalion...
And i explained that Bandera was arrested and put in concentration camp. Do you think Stalin son was also "arrested" ? UPA/OUN "allegedly" committed war crimes by claims of soviet propaganda. And I did not see evidence except what Putin was mumbling about some dude who got his hands and legs cut, and then he was covered in salt.  Which is ridicules because you bleed out in a matter of seconds with one leg cut. Hands and legs ? At the same time, cut ?  Very Happy  Come on..we have all watched enough videos from Ukraine to know how that ends up. And recreation and official videos of German army from WW2 as evidence ? Maybe Putin thinks he can sell it to some 3 world countries that are underdeveloped...but we all watched Hollywood. We know how film magic works.

And they did in fact continue war after WW2 with full cooperation of OSS (CIA). CIA is not "nazis" ? So, after ww2, it was CIA that was running them. They can not be accused of being "nazis" if CIA was running them against "evil" communism". That does not mean CIA is "good guys". It just means CIA is (by definition) not "nazis"

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
We don't need to go through this over and over again. What you wrote is like your opinion and I respect it.
Thank you, as i respect your opinion.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
But I strongly doubt you can convince anyone here that Bandera is wrongfully blamed

I would not say wrongfully blamed. I would say that picture is painted in a certain way. For example, soviet propaganda is presenting these events in certain way:
In early 1968, conservative leader Antonin Novotny was ousted as the head of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia, and he was replaced by Alexander Dubcek. The Warsaw Pact invasion of August 20–21 caught Czechoslovakia by surprise. They swiftly took control of Prague, other major cities, and communication and transportation links.

https://my.mail.ru/mail/oleg.sgh/video/477/513.html
I believe soviet propaganda about Bandera as much as I believe soviet propaganda about Czechoslovakia, 1968. People running Soviet propaganda were lying pieces of shit. And they were not even good at it. Paul Goebbels was at least good (probably best) at his job.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
and his worshippers are not wannabe-nazis.
I agree that they are wannabe-nazis.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Moreover it's very annoying to read same thing over and over again...
I agree. Especially if it is wrong and one-sided presentation of Soviet propaganda. Soviets lied in their propaganda. And, as I said before.. I do not have a horse in this race. I just do not believe soviet propaganda, like I do not believe Hollywood propaganda. Give me some evidence....something that is not recycle of old soviet propaganda. I do not claim that Bandera is a good guy. I do not care about him. But I do not see enough evidence for him to be super villain as he was portrayed in Soviet propaganda. and his worshippers are wannabe-nazis. I do not have problem with that.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 9:37 am

@anon:

You are not establishing facts, you present one sided, cherry-picked historic events and I really don't know why, but you try prove with such distorted version of history that there is something wrong with calling Bandera war criminal and a nazi collaborator. Yes, it's whitewashing 101. Thats the last time I will address this:

Bandera was leader of UPA-B. He was joined by Shukhevych, who created Nachtigall andRoland battalions. They were under direct command of German Abwehr. Bandera was even paid by German secret service for subversive actions against USSR. That's facts and you ommits them intentionally, I'm afraid. Because all of this proves Bandera, and all his supporters and followers, as nazi collaborators, who they really were.

Bandera was jailed later because I already explained why to you. There was one more reason I did not mentioned tho - he intended to take over control of SS Galicia units.

And "UPA/OUN "allegedly" committed war crimes by claims of soviet propaganda" is one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time. Pogroms commited by them are just another historic facts that Poles Czechs and all of us living in this region are well aware of...

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Lipniki_massacre

For me discussion on this topic is over and we can agree we disagree.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:45 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:50 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:56 am

https://t.me/unlimitedhangout/819

The USS Liberty - What Every American Must Know!

On June 8, 1967, Israeli planes and torpedo boats attacked an unarmed U.S. Navy research ship, the USS Liberty, in the Mediterranean Sea near the Sinai Peninsula. Over fifty years later, the NSA continues to keep the details of this attack secret. Why the secrecy? Where's the outrage from the U.S. government?

https://rumble.com/v2wm9b4-the-uss-liberty-what-every-american-must-know.html

Follow @JustDudeChannel 😎
Rumble | Gab | Minds | Telegram |

https://t.me/unlimitedhangout/819?comment=124161

Those who claim that the support for Israel from successive administrations is simply down to the Jewish lobby/vote are obtuse. The Zionist streak has been in the US since before the American Civil War, long before Israel was even imposed upon the world. This isn't about votes nor Jews. This is something else, something much darker.

https://t.me/unlimitedhangout/819?comment=124164

I wrote about this years ago, big 19th century proponents in the US included people like jp Morgan and other white elites, many of whom were freemasons and saw zionism as a way to bring the "third temple" to Jerusalem. Herzels apparent handler was a prominent British freemason

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1854299768

============

https://rumble.com/embed/v2u0u22/?pub=4
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:11 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:21 am

There is thread about Kramatorsk strike. It's not possible to embed whole thread (or I don't know how to do it ATM) so you need to check it on Twitter. But there are some new photos and videos.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:25 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Fzx6oR6WIAAJbKu?format=jpg&name=medium

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@anon:
Bandera was leader of UPA-B. He was joined by Shukhevych, who created Nachtigall andRoland battalions. They were under direct command of German Abwehr. Bandera was even paid by German secret service for subversive actions against USSR.
and because of that he was an enemy of USSR and (logically) target for their negative propaganda
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
That's facts and you ommits them intentionally, I'm afraid.
I have never omitted that he was working for Abwehr. I can quote my self on that if you wish. But I did point out that he was working for Abwehr before invasion of Soviet Union by Rome–Berlin Axis. And also that Soviet Union was working with Rome–Berlin Axis in occupying Poland and economic area. I will point out if Bandera was a "nazi collaborator" because he was working for Abwehr at that time then Soviet Union (Stalin) was also a "nazi collaborator". I do not care if we agree that Bandera and Soviet Union were nazi collaborators or that they are not. But the same logic must be implemented to both of them.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Because all of this proves Bandera, and all his supporters and followers, as nazi collaborators, who they really were.  
Then Soviet Union is also nazi collaborator ?

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Bandera was jailed later because I already explained why to you. There was one more reason I did not mentioned tho - he intended to take over control of SS Galicia units.
He wanted to be independet. From "nazis" and Soviet Union. I can understand his point of view. Independence and all that...

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
And "UPA/OUN "allegedly" committed war crimes by claims of soviet propaganda" is one of the stupidest things I've read in a long time. Pogroms commited by them are just another historic facts that Poles Czechs and all of us living in this region are well aware of...
Well, I am not aware of that. But i examined your links.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Lipniki_massacre

And this is Operation Reinhard https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Reinhard which I know something about. First, there is not one order with signature from fuhrer about "Operation Reinhard". It could be destroyed...but, you know how Germans are with papers...but, it could be destroyed. Moving along... There is not one piece of paper from Wannsee Conference. But, it could be a secret of something...Reinhard Heydrich was killed by Special Operations Executive (SOE) on 4 June 1942.
There are no orders, there is no data from the meeting, master planer was killed under command from UK and Hitler killed him self. No witnesses, no documents...and constant changes about the number of victims.
#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Cplpdf10

I understand soviet propaganda against Bandera. He was enemy of Soviet Union. Of course, Soviet Union will present him in negative context.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
For me discussion on this topic is over and we can agree we disagree.
As I said before, I do not have a horse in this race. I do not know enough about events to argue either position, and I do not care to be honest. But something is not right in this presentation of events. You did piqued my curiosity with this discussion because i like to learn new things. But I do understand that you do not want to talk about it anymore. And, as I said, this is not really important to me. Let us finish this discussion and agree to disagree. But I am telling you, something is not right in all of this.

anon

Qui likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:30 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/unlimitedhangout/819

On June 8, 1967, Israeli planes and torpedo boats attacked an unarmed U.S. Navy research ship, the USS Liberty, in the Mediterranean Sea near the Sinai Peninsula. Over fifty years later, the NSA continues to keep the details of this attack secret. Why the secrecy? Where's the outrage from the U.S. government?
USS Liberty was United States Navy technical research ship (spy ship)monitoring the situation.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:51 pm

Bryce Greene
@TheGreeneBJ
(June 29, 2023)

The Kyiv Independent
@KyivIndependent

Moscow has fought bitterly to avoid giving up control over
the lands it conquered over the centuries — and made many
enemies in the process. Among them was the Chechen battalion Sheikh Mansur.
Our reporter @IgorKossov met with them.
https://kyivindependent.com/chechen-veteran-battalion-fighting-russia-when-chechens-are-independent-they-pick-this-side/
https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1674373522372583425

Here we have a US backed propaganda organization
doing PR for an ISIS linked Chechen group fighting in Ukraine

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 FzyZGvIXgAA_jij?format=jpg&name=360x360

https://nitter.net/TheGreeneBJ/status/1674382371452272645
https://twitter.com/TheGreeneBJ/status/1674382371452272645
Abacus
Abacus

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:39 pm

anon wrote:

USS Liberty was United States Navy technical research ship (spy ship)monitoring the situation.

The king David Hotel bombings, lavon affair, stealing US nuclear secrets by mossad and selling US tech to China are just some of the backstabbing Israel has committed against their so called greatest ally. What does Israel have or know that US continues to worship them and even ready go to war with countries like Iran, Syria and lebanon for them?
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:42 pm

vanessa beeley
@VanessaBeeley
(June 29, 2023)

Afshin Rattansi
@afshinrattansi

ICYMI: Apparent climate change denier, Greta Thunberg,
de facto backs largest man-made methane emission event in history,
the   Biden eco-terror destruction of #Nordstream as she shares a platform with Nazi-linked groups in Ukraine.

Nordstream coverage https://rumble.com/user/GoingUndergroundTV

Interesting timing as allegedly Ukraine is preparing Nuclear attack
drills tomorrow 16km away from Zaparozhye NPP.
Evacuating Nikopol District according to some Telegram channels 🤔

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 FzzePmCXsAQ1hO2?format=jpg&name=small

https://nitter.net/VanessaBeeley/status/1674457524764909568
https://twitter.com/VanessaBeeley/status/1674457524764909568
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:02 pm

Wyatt Reed
@wyattreed13
(June 29, 2023)

Ukrainian soldiers tells Vice that he doesn't known what
the Zelensky regime’s "plans are, but it looks like extermination
of its own population — like of the combat-ready and working-age population.”

“That's it.”

https://nitter.net/wyattreed13/status/1673376647473512470
https://twitter.com/wyattreed13/status/1673376647473512470
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:43 pm

Abdulkader Assad
@Abd0Assad
#BREAKINGNEWS: #Libya's Dbeibah government has reportedly targeted #Haftar-loyal #Russia's #Wagner mercenaries in the UAE-funded Al-Khadim airbase using #Turkey's Akinci drones

Defense Ministry source has told Arabi 21 news website

Interesting development it seems western and NATO countries are going to go after Wagner bases in places like Sudan, Mali, Libya and Syria what will russia do? Since they have outlawed Wagner themselves.
Talos
Talos

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Talos wrote:
anon wrote:

The king David Hotel bombings, lavon affair, stealing US nuclear secrets by mossad and selling US tech to China are just some of the backstabbing Israel has committed against their so called greatest ally. What does Israel have or know that US continues to worship them and even ready go to war with countries like Iran, Syria and lebanon for them?

It depends. From epstein they have sex tapes with different politicians and public figures. From Robert Maxwell https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Maxwell that is Ghislaine Maxwell https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghislaine_Maxwell father they have the same but on politicians and public figures in UK. And Hugh Hefner https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_Hefner did the same on west coast of US. Jeffrey Epstein was more concentrated on financial and political sector while Hugh Hefner was concentrated on Hollywood. And of course, there are those who have dual citizenship they have citizenship. Which is quite convenient if something goes wrong.

Many accused Jewish pedophiles in US flee to Israel — report
https://www.timesofisrael.com/many-accused-jewish-pedophiles-in-us-flee-to-israel-report/  https://archive.ph/RjQsd
Israel becoming 'safe haven for paedophiles' with laws that allow any Jews to legally return, activists claim

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/israel-safe-haven-paedophiles-jerusalem-sex-abuse-jewish-community-watch-a7445246.html  https://archive.ph/OqCTH

And there is a matter of corruption. Everything goes through banks. And some things are not reported

JPMorgan fined $4 million for deleting 47 million emails including some requested in subpoenas

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/23/business/jpmorgan-chase-sec-emails/index.html https://archive.ph/eQxfc

It is a combination of blackmail, protection from prosecution and corruption with vast amounts of money. The usual stuff...

For example:

Hollywood mogul admits to showering Netanyahu with ‘excessive’ gifts
A retired intelligence agent turned producer testified at a corruption trial of the sitting Israeli prime minister

Billionaire movie producer Arnon Milchan told a Jerusalem court on Monday that some $200,000 worth of the gifts he sent Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife Sara may have been “excessive” but claimed he did not think they were illegal.
Milchan founded the production house Regency and has been credited with producing over 130 motion pictures, from ‘Brazil’ (1985) and ‘Pretty Woman’ (1990) to ‘12 Years a Slave’ (2013) and ‘The Northman (2022). He met Netanyahu while working for Israeli intelligence, starting in the 1960s. Appearing via video link from Brighton, UK – declining to travel on account of ill health at age 78 – Milchan said he gave the Netanyahus gifts in the spirit of friendship and never received anything in return.Milchan testified on Sunday that the Netanyahus made “routine” requests for gifts and even developed a code for certain items, such as “leaves” for cigars, “roses” for champagne, and “dwarves” for fancy dress shirts. He also said Netanyahu had assured him it was all perfectly legal, and he only realized it might have been “excessive” when Israeli investigators approached him in 2016.

https://www.rt.com/news/578764-netanyahu-hollywood-bribe-trial/  https://archive.ph/0C2UJ

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:59 pm

Talos wrote:Abdulkader Assad
@Abd0Assad
#BREAKINGNEWS: #Libya's Dbeibah government has reportedly targeted #Haftar-loyal #Russia's #Wagner mercenaries in the UAE-funded Al-Khadim airbase using #Turkey's Akinci drones

Interesting development it seems western and NATO countries are going to go after Wagner bases in places like Sudan, Mali, Libya and Syria what will russia do? Since they have outlawed Wagner themselves.

Russian Federation has 2 options.
1. do nothing and let these countries have regime change and lose influence there. Big problem for Russian politics.
2. Help terrorist organization that is vital to survival of Russian Federation and spreading of political influence.

What to do...what to do....

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:26 pm

anon wrote:
Talos wrote:Abdulkader Assad
@Abd0Assad

Russian Federation has 2 options.
1. do nothing and let these countries have regime change and lose influence there. Big problem for Russian politics.
2. Help terrorist organization that is vital to survival of Russian Federation and spreading of political influence.

What to do...what to do....

Terrorist organization? What terrorist organization?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Abacus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:38 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:@anon:
Bandera was leader of UPA-B. He was joined by Shukhevych, who created Nachtigall andRoland battalions. They were under direct command of German Abwehr. Bandera was even paid by German secret service for subversive actions against USSR.
and because of that he was an enemy of USSR and (logically) target for their negative propaganda

It is not propaganda saying Bandera was a nazi collaborator if he...well, collaborated with nazis, you know. You admitted it right here.

Please stop with this nonsense because it becomes quite awkwarding. Moreover, there are more important things than some fuckwit who thought his ilk was somehow Übermensch...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Meanwhile in the garden...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next