Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Mr Badger
ShockJock
Böhse Tante
khnum
刘汉
Qui
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:40 am

I dont pray for armies or victories I pray for the widows and orphans but sometimes I really question God and my faith

Dunia Abu Mohsen 13 lost her leg as well as her father,mother,brother and sister in an Israeli airstrike despite all that she still wanted to be a Doctor and help people a few weeks later in hospital at Khan Younis she was killed by an Israeli tank shell.

Rip Dunia and all like you

khnum

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:03 am

NY Prepper(not Canadian prepper) with the latest War Pig information

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:06 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4850

❗🇷🇺 Putin addressed the traditional New Year's greetings from the Kremlin.
Highlights:

🔸Much was accomplished in the outgoing year, Russia firmly defended its interests and values;

🔸Work for the common good has united Russian society;

🔸Russians are united in thought, labor and fight;

🔸Putin thanked the special operation fighters in his New Year's address and called them heroes;

🔸Russia has proved that it can solve the most difficult tasks and will never retreat;

🔸There is no force that can divide Russians and stop Russia's development;

🔸Russia is one country, one big family, it will become even stronger;

🔸The greatest guarantee of Russia's future is that Russians are together.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:09 am

khnum wrote:I dont pray for armies or victories I pray for the widows and orphans but sometimes I really question God and my faith

Dunia Abu Mohsen 13 lost her leg as well as her father,mother,brother and sister in an Israeli airstrike despite all that she still wanted to be a Doctor and help people a few weeks later in hospital at Khan Younis she was killed by an Israeli tank shell.

Rip Dunia and all like you
I remember her and her picture. RIP Dunia.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:25 am

▶ Pakistani Christians dedicate Christmas celebrations to Palestine
https://t.me/presstv/83528

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:27 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4851

▶ Attacks on Israel-bound ships in Red Sea ‘a pure Yemeni decision’: Top diplomat https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/12/31/717383/Yemen-Foreign-Minister-Hisham-Sharaf-US-claims-Palestinians-Gaza-Strip-Iran-role-

🔹Yemen's Foreign Minister Hisham Sharaf has categorically rejected US claims about Iran’s role in helping Yemen strike Israeli-owned and -bound ships in the strategic Red Sea, saying the decision was purely by the Yemeni government and armed forces in support of the Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip.

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:49 am

khnum wrote:
ShockJock wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:hope U R all (at least) dosing w/ Vit. D3 (5000iu) daily... Basketball
hope U R feeling better Hal

I am certainly feeling better today than I was a few days ago.  No more fever.  Barely __any__ cough, and when I do cough, it's far less congested and easier to expel the yuck the comes up with the cough.

I still get tired and have to take a nap or two during the day, but the length of those naps is shorter and I feel more energetic when I wake up.

Whatever this illness was, really knocked the living hell out of me for ten+ days, with days 7 and 8 being the absolute worst.

I believe I had the Flu and at the outset of getting that, I think I also got a sinus infection which dripped to my throat.

My voice is getting very much better than it was as well.

Thank you for asking about me and for your good wishes.

What a terrible year 2023 turned out to be.  So much pain.  So much heartache.  So much war . . .  and ALL of it totally unnecessary.   For the life of me, I do not know why my country has stirred-up so much trouble in so many places.   It's like the US government has become dominated by absolute evil, carried out by men possessed by Satan himself.

I pray to almighty God that my country humbles itself, turns from its wicked ways, and seeks His face.

I often cast dispersions on American foreign policy here but I have been to the USA twice and found genuine decent people everywhere I went; unfortunately the average American does not run the place.We have similar moral,spiritual and societal degredation going on here too in Australia but we're only a deputy dog with no nuclear weapons and very limited force projection capability.So please dont think I hate your country but your foreign policy I hope your nation can right itself it should be the light on the hill but at the moment dark forces have hidden its light under a bushel.

I have not really noticed your remarks about the US, and certainly wasn't offended by anything you may have written.  
Sometimes the truth is ugly; yet it is still truth.

The average American is a very simple person.  All that most want to do is earn a living, provide for themselves and their families, and  peacefully enjoy our lives.   Most folks are very wrapped-up in accomplishing those simple tasks, and don't have time (or desire) to keep abreast of what's going on around the world.  They rely on the mass-media, which has become patently dishonest, and woefully manipulative with regard to what they actually report and how they report it.   The media now is "spin."  They "spin a narrative" and to hell with the truth and facts.

Because the mass-media is so tightly controlled and patently manipulative, the average American is kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

Folks like you and me dig deeply to find the truth.  I think we do that because to us, truth and facts are important.  Knowing the truth and the facts allows for rational decision making and rational opinions.

Of course, reasonable people can, and often do, disagree.  But that's the nature of humanity and of freedom.  

Freedom is often messy.  But I would much rather have messy freedom, than someone else's version of "order."

Happy New Year.

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950 and 7730 KHz, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:13 am

Surfs up in California and Oregon

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:33 am

https://tesis.xras.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Inform10

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Flares11

The year ended with an X5 Flare.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, boris and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:51 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://tesis.xras.ru/en/sun_flares.html

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Inform10

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Flares11

The year ended with an X5 Flare.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4047824857

This man is a bit of a wolf in sheeps clothing but he knows his occult material well interesting bit in here about solar flares

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:02 am

2024 here we go...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:hope U R all (at least) dosing w/ Vit. D3 (5000iu) daily... Basketball
hope U R feeling better Hal

https://t.me/Antimain_Stream/19377

The Greens want to ban effective dietary supplements
The Greens are pushing for strict rules on dietary supplements and submitted a corresponding application in May 2020. What sounds like real consumer protection could turn out to be the opposite. Thus, the planned maximum amounts could lead to completely underdosed preparations, which hardly show any effect anymore. In fact, effective remedies would then only be available on prescription. 

The whole EU is completely infiltrated by Big Pharma.

@Antimain_Stream
@BestInfoChat

By the way, you can also see that the very contradictory policies are being made here, because on the other hand they are promoting veganism. Where do vegans get their vitamin B12 from then? Do they all have to go to the doctor or what?

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 863744033  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:09 am

Zambeezi wrote:German Chancellor: Putin turned off the tap on our gas supplies

https://rumble.com/v44dueb-german-chancellor-putin-turned-off-the-tap-on-our-gas-supplies.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

The comments "Like" and "Dislike" are not enough, the selection "Hysterical crazy laughter" is still missing.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2030571174
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:36 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2997
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Milla Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

https://rumble.com/v44dueb-german-chancellor-putin-turned-off-the-tap-on-our-gas-supplies.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

The comments "Like" and "Dislike" are not enough, the selection "Hysterical crazy laughter" is still missing.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2030571174

We haven't even started yet

Milla

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:57 am

Milla wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

We haven't even started yet

Happy new year,I dont know if you're a returned or new poster but welcome aboard

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:52 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/8159

Current situation in sanctions-stricken Moscow.

Video inside. 

Chicken eggs are so expensive that now they have to eat fish eggs. The impoverishment in Russia is obvious. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:11 am

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:04 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:37 pm

Hamas' missile command, control system 'fully operational' despite war: Israeli media

The Palestinian Hamas resistance movement command and control system is still up and running despite nearly three months of bombardment and ground invasion against the besieged Gaza Strip, Israeli media say after the resistance group's latest missile operation.

“The resistance has not lost its command and control system,” a senior Israeli military analyst at the Walla news website said on Monday after Hamas fired a barrage of rockets at the occupied territories just at the start of the New Year.

https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/01/01/717409/Hamas-command-system-Israel-Gaza-war
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:28 pm

Gaza:

============

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4853

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:41 pm

bankers artificially induce 'investment'/speculation... invest in zionism. go ahead. find out. Twisted Evil

Israel сuts rate despite war risks
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4852

►Israel's central bank cut interest rates for the first time since the global pandemic broke out in 2020.
►The monetary committee on Monday lowered its key rate to 4.5% from 4.75%, ending a pause in place since July.
►The decision signals a shift in priorities to support the economy following efforts to stabilize markets after the October 7 Hamas attack.
►The focus changed after inflation slowed as local assets recouped losses and the shekel posted the world's biggest rally against the dollar in two months, rising more than 12%.
https://t.me/llordofwar/270628

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:08 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Grumpy

C. Lambright
@lambinwolfsnkrs
Dec 31, 2023
7:20 for the quote

Wrongway
@wrongwaycomey

Dec 30, 2023
OMG. I want my $100 back

COMMENTS
https://twitter.com/scotthortonshow/status/1741126181829673006

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:21 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:28 pm

Rybar Force
@rybar_force

The SBU has released a video from a camera installed on a Ukrainian unmanned boat during the ensuing battle with Russian sailors off the coast of Sevastopol.

It is worth noting that the Ukrainian drone retaliated against the Russian military personnel using onboard weapons that were integrated into the body of the naval drone.

🔻The fact that small arms have been installed on drones of this type is a logical step in the modernization of these weapons.
With further advancements in these technologies, it is highly possible that the range of weapons mounted on drones will expand, leading to changes in naval combat tactics.

❗By the way, this incident took place on December 30, and the Ukrainian drone was ultimately destroyed by Russian fighters 3 km north of Sevastopol. The lack of evidence of the drone's "safe" return (which the AFU like to boast about) only confirms this.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4854

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:56 pm

what a night!!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4855

tune in
5 min countdown... Basketball

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:56 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:58 pm

sounds familiar

=====

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:05 pm

sums up America's diplomacy in 2023

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M4856

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:07 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next