Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Milla
刘汉
khnum
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:05 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M5559

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Mr Badger and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:15 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 M5560

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:15 am

Mr Badger wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Gieaul10

Considering the amount of people in the public eye that are dropping like flies, extrapolate that out to the population in general and I can't imagine how many are dead so far.
I saw a video some months ago where somebody in the medical profession, maybe a scientist, gave everybody who took more than one dose of the poison about 5 years to live.

What do you think, is that true or another kind of fearmongering? That would mean my daughter has ~3 years left, that knowledge would surely heal her depressions. 

🙄🥴

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:17 am

LIVE
Nicholas J. Fuentes
State of the Union Address 2024

https://rumble.com/v4hwl0h-state-of-the-union-address-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:01 am

Glenn Greenwald interviews George Galloway (starts @ 39:30)

https://rumble.com/v4hueq6-system-update-240.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:08 am

New bill: Migrants will serve in the U.S. Military

https://rumble.com/v4huxl3-new-bill-migrants-will-serve-in-the-u.s.-military.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:10 am

The Bloom | NATO Expansion | Kharkiv Offensive Is About To Start

https://rumble.com/v4hu9b6-the-bloom-nato-expansion-kharkiv-offensive-is-about-to-start.-military-summ.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:42 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:50 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 Gieaul10

Considering the amount of people in the public eye that are dropping like flies, extrapolate that out to the population in general and I can't imagine how many are dead so far.
I saw a video some months ago where somebody in the medical profession, maybe a scientist, gave everybody who took more than one dose of the poison about 5 years to live.

What do you think, is that true or another kind of fearmongering? That would mean my daughter has ~3 years left, that knowledge would surely heal her depressions. 

🙄🥴

4-7-8 breath helps against stress, anxietey and in the longer term against depression

Shorter version
Qui
Qui

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:47 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

🙄🥴

We can see that people are still dying in their droves. The dj above (the second British dj to die suddenly in recent weeks) was out jogging when he collapsed and it seems to be anyone who undergoes physical exercise or stressful situations (airline pilots, athletes) are particularly vulnerable. There are probably many millions who have died and had falsified information or omissions on their death certificates. As was the case during the "pandemic" when people dying of cancer or car accidents were diagnosed death by "covid".

We know that this shit is not by any definition a "vaccine" and can only do harm, I guess time will tell. Everybody here will - and have - lost people and it makes me very f*cking angry that this appears to be a true genocide attempt on a scale never before seen.

People have to wake up and physically tear down the elites and governments who made this happen. I mean physically; not just standing around and waving placards.

There was a BBC tv series back in the early 80s called "The Old Men at the Zoo" based on an earlier book. It was never released on video or dvd (I only found one tv-ripped vhs copy online which I've kept). A nuclear attack on Britain resulted in a totalitarian state and there was a scene I'll never forget, in which a line of wounded and elderly people are queueing up to be euthanized. They get their jab and then shuffle off into the next room to collapse and die on a growing pile of bodies.

That's where we are at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:13 pm

🇵🇸 — Footage from the moment the humanitarian aid was dropped earlier today in the Gaza Strip - according to the reports at least 5 people were killed after the aid was dropped incorrectly and some of the parachutes did not open.

https://t.me/MilitaryPOV/1890

That paltry amount. A truck could've carried far more and much more cheaply - and less dangerous to the people on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:46 pm

Qui wrote:

4-7-8 breath helps against stress, anxietey and in the longer term against depression

Shorter version

I'm going to try this, it may save me money repairing all the fist-sized holes in doors I make.

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:20 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Qui wrote:

Shorter version

I'm going to try this, it may save me money repairing all the fist-sized holes in doors I make.

It helped my wife quit smoking and she's a bit less aggressive than normal.
Qui
Qui

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:49 pm

34 young Ukrainians tried to cross the Romanian border and escape the war

https://rumble.com/v4hz6r3-34-young-ukrainians-tried-to-cross-the-romanian-border-and-escape-the-war.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:54 pm

Douglas Macgregor State of the Union Response

https://rumble.com/v4hz0rn-douglas-macgregor-state-of-the-union-response.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:57 pm

DW: Ukraine´s army struggling to recruit new soldiers

https://rumble.com/v4hyu3u-dw-ukraines-army-struggling-to-recruit-new-soldiers.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:03 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:09 pm

🚨▶◾⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸❗ Rybar Review of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict on March 6-7, 2024

https://rumble.com/v4i0cef--rybar-review-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-on-march-6-7-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:16 pm

https://rumble.com/v4hxd1l-february-2014-nuland-found-herself-at-the-center-of-a-diplomatic-scandal..html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:16 pm

Macron is preparing the public for war with Russia - Secretary General of the Communist Party of France

French President Emmanuel Macron is gradually “preparing minds” for Paris to directly intervene in the Ukrainian conflict, Secretary General of the French Communist Party Fabien Roussel said on BFM TV.

As Roussel admitted, the rhetoric of the head of state worries him very much, since he is actually provoking an escalation of the conflict, as a result of which its scale could grow.

According to the politician, Macron, in communications with members of the French parliament, claims that Russia itself is proposing to establish a ceasefire in Ukraine, but the president is convinced that such proposals must be refused, otherwise Moscow will be able to regain its strength. Meanwhile, Kyiv is exhausted by the fighting - and therefore, probably, a truce would be a respite for it too, noted the Secretary General of the French Party.

As Roussel believes, France needs to provide support to Ukraine - but at the same time, it must do everything to avoid becoming a full-fledged party to the conflict.

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:32 pm

https://rumble.com/v4hv52w-interview-the-us-could-make-this-stop-in-a-day.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Rabbi activist believes state of Israel should not and will not continue to exist.^^

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:13 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:21 pm

Macron, in comments to journalists about his words about the possibility of sending French troops to Ukraine, began to speak in Aesopian language:

“You are now standing in front of me, and not having lunch at your table. But you do not rule out that at some point you will sit down to have lunch at your table, because you need to eat.”

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:28 pm

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:39 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:47 pm

1920 UTC

🇾🇪 The Yemeni Armed Forces will issue an important statement in 30 minutes, at 10:50 PM Sana'a time.

https://t.me/PalestineResist/31779

1941 UTC

🇾🇪 Yemeni Armed Forces:

Due to sudden military developments in the theater of military operations, the date of the military statement of the Yemeni Armed Forces has been postponed to tomorrow morning, Saturday, Allah

https://t.me/PalestineResist/31781

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1050255049

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:51 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:45 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/8585?single

Today we remember the first Palestinian women's militant organization, "Chrysanthemum Flower." Before the 1948 Nakba, this secret feminist organization in Jaffa resisted the Zionist militia with armed attacks. 

Founded by Palestinian sisters Mohiba and Nariman Khurshid, the organization evolved from community aid to armed resistance after Mohiba witnessed a child's death by a British sniper. They fought and carried out deadly strikes to defend their people. After defending Jaffa, they faced displacement. Moheeba Khorsheed, one of the founders, became a refugee, settling in Egypt after fleeing through Lebanon and Jordan.

🟡 Join @theredstream 🟡 Boost our channel 🟡 YouTube 🟡 Instagram 🟡 Patreon

Several informative pics in the link 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1778904525
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:36 am

◾India raids network sending citizens to fight for Russia
https://archive.is/wip/EZ440

https://www.dw.com/en/india-raids-network-sending-citizens-to-fight-for-russia/a-68471100

◾EU Aims to Move Forward With Ukraine Accession Talks Next Week
https://archive.is/wUfr0

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-03-08/eu-aims-to-move-forward-with-ukraine-accession-talks-next-week

◾Panama orders MSF to stop treating people who crossed Darién Gap
https://archive.ph/wip/P0nRy

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2024/mar/08/panama-darien-gap-doctors-without-borders-msf

◾Czech Republic backtracks on finding cash to buy 800,000 shells for Ukraine
https://archive.ph/wip/ezhM7

https://www.politico.eu/article/czech-republic-backtracks-on-finding-cash-to-buy-800000-shells-for-ukraine/
The Czech Republic has raised enough money to buy only 300,000 rounds of ammunition for Ukraine — not 800,000 as previously suggested by the country's president.
"We have managed to raise enough money to buy the first batch of 300,000 artillery shells. However, our goal is to deliver much more!" Czech Prime Minister Petr Fiala posted on X, contradicting an earlier statement by President Petr Pavel.

◾Turkey's Erdogan says March 31 election will be his final, state media reports
https://archive.is/wip/leHga

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/turkeys-erdogan-says-march-election-will-be-his-final-state-media-reports-2024-03-08/

◾Latvia orders first Russians to leave country
https://archive.ph/wip/gTNWF

https://newsukraine.rbc.ua/news/latvia-orders-first-russians-to-leave-country-1709896002.html

◾Former president of Honduras convicted in US of aiding drug traffickers
https://archive.is/wip/ffGNg

https://apnews.com/article/7c43423f12ff71859c370be2fc6ac5b0
bad robot. CIA threw him under the bus.

◾EU sees maritime aid corridor to Gaza opening this weekend amid famine fears
https://archive.ph/wip/idqyC

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/eu-sees-maritime-aid-corridor-gaza-opening-this-weekend-amid-famine-fears-2024-03-08/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:41 am

https://t.me/nailauncensored/17780

My comrade Kit Klarenberg has a Telegram channel. Be sure to follow him there and all of his excellent reporting all in one place: 

https://t.me/ActiveMeasurs

But until now it's empty, new created yesterday. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 29 1417770262
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next