Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
刘汉
anon
Qui
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 12, 2024 6:18 pm

🇬🇧🇬🇧🚨‼UK MP Andrew Bridgen: We are actually at war with Russia now, they just haven't told you

https://rumble.com/v4upjx3-uk-mp-andrew-bridgen-we-are-actually-at-war-with-russia-now-they-just-haven.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 pm

Current situation - Kharkov:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 GNZDKVqXkAIi0rR?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 12, 2024 6:53 pm

Col. Douglas Macgregor: No one is Riding to Our Rescue

https://rumble.com/v4up7ql-col.-douglas-macgregor-no-one-is-riding-to-our-rescue..html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Macgregor finds himself as an outlier because he couldn't stand the filth, greed and corruption.
It reminds me (very much) of Ron Paul.
a righteous, moral figurehead on a quixotic quest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 12, 2024 6:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 12, 2024 7:48 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:My daughter asked if these are the right ones. Does anyone know that? 

https://kufiya.org/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

Oh man, all sold out, long delivery time, seems half the world wants them. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 7:53 pm

Just some interesting historic facts...

Orthodox Canonist
@OCanonist
·
2h
🚨‼🇷🇺 The Russian forces liberating territories of the Kharkov Oblast are marked with the ‘Rune of Gungnir’, the spear of Odin.

Historically, the Varangian bogatyrs of Svyatoslav marked their weapons & armor with such runes when they went to war against the Khazarian Khaganate.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 GNY0WG8bYAAWvBo?format=jpg&name=large

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Chasaren

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:My daughter asked if these are the right ones. Does anyone know that? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4047824857

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 4029985365

Yes, I noted everything is out of stock. Nice link btw.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 12, 2024 7:56 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/13278

https://t.me/TrFormer/17288

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Img_1091

The Czech Republic transferred to Kiev almost 60% of its heavy weapons for the war with Russia.

Norway — 53%, Germany — 25%. And so on. (Red bar — already delivered, black — promised).

The information is published by Ukrainian media with reference to analysis from the University of Kiel in Germany.

Translated from Svodki
#TransFormatorBuzzes : 💤
It appears that Russian soldiers are already demilitarising the Western Europe...
Join us 👉 @TrFormer 💤
Become a member of the @TransFormerChat

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun May 12, 2024 8:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 3077205713

Do you know other reliable online shops for Kufya? The shat is, I have a 50 years old one (with a few little holes in it) but I have it in Saarbrücken and in the moment I can't travel there. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2030571174
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 8:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Do you know other reliable online shops for Kufya? The shat is, I have a 50 years old one (with a few little holes in it) but I have it in Saarbrücken and in the moment I can't travel there. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 2030571174

I'll ask my Muslim students tomorrow. I want one for myself! It will fit perfectly with my galabiya. pirat
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 8:15 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Unfortunately I don't know any... Crying or Very sad

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 12, 2024 8:29 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
10m
The Federation Council reports that Putin has proposed Andrey Belousov as Minister of Defense for the newly formed government.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 GNZgjUqXwAAXcob?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 8:30 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 Palestinian_keffiyeh_loom

In the Westbank. Very likely out of business now.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun May 12, 2024 8:34 pm

Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 8:48 pm

Great, if true:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 8:58 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 9:02 pm

https://t.me/lachentyt/41550

Лачен пише
✔
Вибух у Сумах. Застосовано авіаційну ракету Х-59.

Lachen writes
✔
Explosion in Sumy. The Kh-59 aviation missile was used.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 9:05 pm

https://t.me/pandoras_box_ua/36911

Вибухи у Скадовському районі окупованої Херсонщини.

Влучання у росіян.

Explosions in the Skadovsky district of the occupied Kherson region.

Hitting the Russians.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 9:17 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 pm

https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/5/12/egypt-deals-diplomatic-blow-to-israel-by-joining-icj-genocide-case

Egypt says it will formally support South Africa’s genocide case against Israel at the International Court of Justice (ICJ). Israel’s former foreign minister tells Al Jazeera it represents an ‘unbelievable diplomatic blow to Israel’.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 13, 2024 12:03 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 am

Jacob🇷🇺Charite
10m

Russian Emergency Situations Ministry: another dead person found A total of 14 bodies have already been recovered from the rubble in Belgorod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 13, 2024 2:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
10m
The Federation Council reports that Putin has proposed Andrey Belousov as Minister of Defense for the newly formed government.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 7 GNZgjUqXwAAXcob?format=png&name=small

🔴 Putin Proposes Replacing Longtime Ally Shoigu As Defense Minister.
Shoigu, when confirmed will be the boss of the army, the emergency services and all security forces
AND Putin's deputy in the MIC controlling newly formed commission
Promotion 2.0

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon May 13, 2024 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 13, 2024 2:16 am

good. he's an apologist for genocide/occupation.spit.

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon May 13, 2024 2:57 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon May 13, 2024 6:04 am

What was China's Role with Covid 19?

https://rumble.com/v4uslxx-canadian-patriot-short-what-was-chinas-role-with-covid-19.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next