Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 04, 2024 11:57 am

Ten years ago, when the Ukrainian authorities began to prepare for a major war in Europe (and this was completely obvious and unambiguous), the vast majority of the population, in their extreme political infantilism, did not want to see this. The descendants of Soviet readers quickly learned to read between the lines, and television educated obedient voters for any correctly positioned product, including presidents. Today I wonder how many of those who a few years ago sincerely rejoiced at the victory of the "non-nationalist" and "president of the world" Zelensky are now being detained by the TCC on the streets of the country in order to execute the massacre plan, which itself is part of a prepared plan. A plan that was drawn up long before the Maidan and before Zelensky. Ten years ago, it was easier to declare us who wanted to shout about it crazy, Putin's agents or Ukraine haters. We will never forget how many friends and relatives turned their backs on us forever. I remember this feeling of powerlessness and loneliness, although I was geographically very far away.

Today, it is not Ukraine that is preparing for a major war in Europe, but Europe is preparing for the most criminal and destructive war in history. This is even more obvious now than yesterday's plans for post-Maidan Ukraine. Despite the huge number of real opportunities for everyone to agree on everything, the West has not made a single millimeter on the road to peace in all these years. The only plan that exists is a war of annihilation, if possible always by the wrong hands and away from the United States. But the worst thing is not this (we know that wars are part of the essence of capitalism and are its main remedy for its own cyclical crises), but the complete passivity of millions of Europeans who are already prepared for carnage and murder.

The self-destruction of Ukraine could have been stopped if its inhabitants possessed a minimum of bourgeois and historical dignity and were washed out of consciousness by the muddy media streams after perestroika.

The self-destruction of Europe, which today has every chance of becoming the destruction of the world, can also be stopped, and this is neither a matter of misfortune nor of happiness for its peoples. It is a question of the action or inaction of everyone who is able to understand the value of the current bet.

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky a

https://t.me/olegyasynsky/1577

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:00 pm

An air raid alert has been declared throughout the entire territory of the SMO zone - the enemy reports our MIG - 31 K in the sky.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/100298

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Photo159

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:00 pm

anon wrote:Revealed - NATO plan to get US troops to the front line to fight RUSSIA: Alliance prepares for rapid deployment of American soldiers amid fears Moscow is plotting major war with Europe

https://x.com/MailOnline/status/1797970968846934317
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Gpotet10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13492243/NATO-plan-troops-line-fight-RUSSIA-Alliance-prepares-rapid-deployment-American-soldiers-amid-fears-Moscow-plotting-major-war-Europe.html

Let us say that NATO has around 200 000 troops for deployment. Considering 1000 dead in a day (MIA, KIA, captured, wounded) that is 200 days. Considering that military unit is combat ineffective (requires reconstitution before next mission) with more than 50% losses, that is giving us 100 days.

After 100 days, units that are left are sent to the front and mobilization starts. In case US of A is fighting on 2 front war (Taiwan with china) then time is much shorter. If Iraq and Israel become active, that time is even shorter.

From the moment that NATO troops cross the border of Ukraine (officially) there is around 100 days to start of mobilizations in NATO countries.

This is theory. I could be wrong or right..... I take no responsibility of any action taken because of this theory. Also, any and all comments and opinions on the subject are welcomed.

The way to interpret the Daily Mail is to assume the exact opposite of what its saying,Ukraine now has long range weapons,the all clear has been given to use them on Russian territory now NATO is going to build up the military on Russia's borders to ratchet up the pressure its Nato planning the war not Russia

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:10 pm

🇦🇹 Austria backs Belgian proposal to deprive Hungary of EU voting rights.

We expect all 27 EU members to fully adhere to the principles on which our common Union is founded - Austrian Foreign Ministry statement.

Beacons of European-style democracy, banning whole European countries from having voting rights for crime of having sovereign foreign policies.

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/38128

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Photo160

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:12 pm

About the most unbearable abomination of our time.

Claudia Sheinbaum, a scientist and politician who positions herself as a leftist, convincingly won the presidential elections in Mexico. But this is not about predictions about the prospects of your future government or assessments of your personality.

Publications started by the extreme right many years ago were mainly about their Jewish roots, which, of course, were portrayed as something "dangerous" and "suspicious". And the fact that she comes from a family of Jewish communists increased the concern of the fascist world international, which knows that all the problems of this world come "from the Bolsheviks and Jews". This is an ancient and natural phenomenon, which ordinary people should not pay attention to. But in recent months and days, more and more often you can hear very similar phrases from those who call themselves "anti-imperialists" and even "leftists", which is not about an analysis of the political project presented by Claudia Sheinbaum, but about "concern". that she is Jewish, because "Jews, as you know...“

I know of no greater insult to the memory of all Jews and non-Jews who died in the struggle against fascism and the Latin American fascist dictatorships (which, as a rule, fully collaborated with the state of Israel) than such an argument.

In the last century, it seemed to many of us that a healthy, intact and at least slightly civilized person could no longer help but be an internationalist and understand that every nation has its own darkness and light.

Unfortunately, more and more often we see and hear something different. To say something good or pleasant about us, they call us "Ukrainians, not nationalists" or "Jews, not Zionists", without thinking about how wild the answer would sound, for example. "Chileans are not Pinochetists", "Germans are not Nazis" or "Polynesians are not cannibals"...

Despite the politically correct participation of blacks in Hollywood productions, real human society - not on television – is rapidly sinking into the darkness of racist and nationalist prejudices, in which we can easily be pitted against everyone else, both on the right and on the left at the same time.

The only struggle that has a meaning and a future is that for the brotherhood of all peoples, who form a people in their great and magnificent diversity of colors, cultures, religions and stories. It's scary that today we have to say such obvious things..

I invite everyone to my channel https://t.me/olegyasynsky 

https://t.me/olegyasynsky/1578

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 949160760

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Mr Badger wrote:🇦🇹 Austria backs Belgian proposal to deprive Hungary of EU voting rights.

We expect all 27 EU members to fully adhere to the principles on which our common Union is founded - Austrian Foreign Ministry statement.

Beacons of European-style democracy, banning whole European countries from having voting rights for crime of having sovereign foreign policies.

https://t.me/IntelRepublic/38128

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Photo160

Viktor Orban has recently stated he does not want Hungary involved in a European war so this is no surprise

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:21 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:About the most unbearable abomination of our time.

Claudia Sheinbaum, a scientist and politician who positions herself as a leftist, convincingly won the presidential elections in Mexico. But this is not about predictions about the prospects of your future government or assessments of your personality.

Publications started by the extreme right many years ago were mainly about their Jewish roots, which, of course, were portrayed as something "dangerous" and "suspicious". And the fact that she comes from a family of Jewish communists increased the concern of the fascist world international, which knows that all the problems of this world come "from the Bolsheviks and Jews". This is an ancient and natural phenomenon, which ordinary people should not pay attention to. But in recent months and days, more and more often you can hear very similar phrases from those who call themselves "anti-imperialists" and even "leftists", which is not about an analysis of the political project presented by Claudia Sheinbaum, but about "concern". that she is Jewish, because "Jews, as you know...“

I know of no greater insult to the memory of all Jews and non-Jews who died in the struggle against fascism and the Latin American fascist dictatorships (which, as a rule, fully collaborated with the state of Israel) than such an argument.The rest of the commentary is good.

In the last century, it seemed to many of us that a healthy, intact and at least slightly civilized person could no longer help but be an internationalist and understand that every nation has its own darkness and light.

Unfortunately, more and more often we see and hear something different. To say something good or pleasant about us, they call us "Ukrainians, not nationalists" or "Jews, not Zionists", without thinking about how wild the answer would sound, for example. "Chileans are not Pinochetists", "Germans are not Nazis" or "Polynesians are not cannibals"...

Despite the politically correct participation of blacks in Hollywood productions, real human society - not on television – is rapidly sinking into the darkness of racist and nationalist prejudices, in which we can easily be pitted against everyone else, both on the right and on the left at the same time.

The only struggle that has a meaning and a future is that for the brotherhood of all peoples, who form a people in their great and magnificent diversity of colors, cultures, religions and stories. It's scary that today we have to say such obvious things..

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 949160760

I dont care if she believes in Santa Klaus or the Giant Spaghetti monster but I am concerned about her views on vaccinations and masks

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, 刘汉 and RevChislet like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:23 pm

The video hasn't been published yet, but on T-gram the Military Summary Channel has written: "Over the Black Sea, an American reconnaissance drone, a Global Hawk RQ-4, crashed for unknown reasons."

There was a Global Hawk flying very close to Crimea today; closer than in recent times since the RuAF dumped fuel on a drone.

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:35 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:57 pm

Not enough Australians are volunteering for Australia's 'Deputy Dog' armed services so we will be recruiting foreigners....once upon a time the Roman Empire did this with Goths and Visygoths it didn't work out too well

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:59 pm

You don't want to see this in your neighborhood. Batshit crazy globalists must be stopped don't matter what.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:06 pm

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:32 pm

Mr Badger wrote:The video hasn't been published yet, but on T-gram the Military Summary Channel has written: "Over the Black Sea, an American reconnaissance drone, a Global Hawk RQ-4, crashed for unknown reasons."

There was a Global Hawk flying very close to Crimea today; closer than in recent times since the RuAF dumped fuel on a drone.

Official (in Russian):

₦₳V????????é???????? 🇷🇺
@Navsteva
Ria Novosti story on the USAF RQ-4B Global Hawk that has gone missing over the Black Sea near Crimea

https://ria.ru/20240604/bespilotnik-1950360984.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:34 pm

Sprinter infofactory
@Sprinter00000
·
7m
Biden allows US troops to be deployed to Taiwan if China uses force on the island

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:42 pm

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:Revealed - NATO plan to get US troops to the front line to fight RUSSIA: Alliance prepares for rapid deployment of American soldiers amid fears Moscow is plotting major war with Europe

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Gpotet10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13492243/NATO-plan-troops-line-fight-RUSSIA-Alliance-prepares-rapid-deployment-American-soldiers-amid-fears-Moscow-plotting-major-war-Europe.html

Let us say that NATO has around 200 000 troops for deployment. Considering 1000 dead in a day (MIA, KIA, captured, wounded) that is 200 days. Considering that military unit is combat ineffective (requires reconstitution before next mission) with more than 50% losses, that is giving us 100 days.

After 100 days, units that are left are sent to the front and mobilization starts. In case US of A is fighting on 2 front war (Taiwan with china) then time is much shorter. If Iraq and Israel become active, that time is even shorter.

From the moment that NATO troops cross the border of Ukraine (officially) there is around 100 days to start of mobilizations in NATO countries.

This is theory. I could be wrong or right..... I take no responsibility of any action taken because of this theory. Also, any and all comments and opinions on the subject are welcomed.

The way to interpret the Daily Mail is to assume the exact opposite of what its saying,Ukraine now has long range weapons,the all clear has been given to use them on Russian territory now NATO is going to build up the military on Russia's borders to ratchet up the pressure its Nato planning the war not Russia

i do not think we are in the territory of making plans. I think we are in the territory of implementation. As I understand it (((they))) are now informing the public what is put in motion and how it is going to work.

Also, now it is completely irrelevant who and for what reasons started it. Now the important thing is to survive and who is going to win.

I think it is obvious we are all going into war. Or, we are all already in the war, to be more precise. Now the front and area of active operations are going to spread. Faster than until now.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:51 pm

And, as world is in chaos and we're on the brink of WWIII this is what Canadian PM cares about...

And, if anyone can't see this, this motherfuckers are mocking the people. There is no other explanation. They are fucking mocking normies and all the neoliberals and whoever is following them.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jun 04, 2024 1:59 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/WASDIEMEDIENNICHTZEIGEN/12849

(automatic translation) 

This is the helper who held the assassin of Mannheim, who was accidentally attacked by this man with the blue jacket because he thought he was the perpetrator.

(By the way, I want to mention for reasons that he has a migration background, since the hatred of some unfortunately refers to all foreigners, which is absolutely wrong)

Video inside. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2713748720

https://sezession.de/69279/der-mordanschlag-auf-stuerzenberger-und-der-tod-des-rouven-l

Interesting right wing analysis, unfortunately in German.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:07 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You don't want to see this in your neighborhood. Batshit crazy globalists must be stopped don't matter what.

Stored on Bitchute:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:21 pm

Check it:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:32 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 6298e87e-5125-42df-8b26-985d5ac8a0b5_text

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:49 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:And, as world is in chaos and we're on the brink of WWIII this is what Canadian PM cares about...

And, if anyone can't see this, this motherfuckers are mocking the people. There is no other explanation. They are fucking mocking normies and all the neoliberals and whoever is following them.

They are not only fooling the "straight" people but also the LGBT people. If this continues, none of the propagandists will protect people from hunger, frost or bombs, no matter what they identify as. It is also similar to BLM or similar, most of these people think little of these hypes or even fight against it, because it is not in their interest. To call Russia particularly "homophobic" is nonsense anyway, there are people (one of them works for RT) who emigrated from Germany to Russia because they are less discriminated against there. As long as you don't pull off a theater there, that's probably the case.

All the hypes controlled from above serve to incite people against each other. After all, it is also made completely against all reason in this style that even the most tolerant person gets the bile from anger. So it is their goal that in the end the hatred is also or especially directed against those who have not participated in the hype at all.

That's why I think it's very important that you differentiate exactly, otherwise you'll end up on the side of your own butchers. There are a lot of "psyops" running lately who want to make one evil enemy palatable to you. Sometimes it is said that all Jews are Zionists, the Germans are all Nazis, all blacks are stupid beasts, all whites are racists or all homosexuals want to rape children. 

BTW something else, earlier I saw a video with Harari, who looks like he has aged by a good 20 years in the last ~4 years. 🤔😳

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:28 pm

@ auntie
both of your posts by olegyasynsky
https://t.me/olegyasynsky/1577
are impressive... i joined the channel. thanks auntie

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 04, 2024 3:40 pm

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:

i do not think we are in the territory of making plans. I think we are in the territory of implementation. As I understand it (((they))) are now informing the public what is put in motion and how it is going to work.

Also, now it is completely irrelevant who and for what reasons started it. Now the important thing is to survive and who is going to win.

I think it is obvious we are all going into war. Or, we are all already in the war, to be more precise. Now the front and area of active operations are going to spread. Faster than until now.

With regards to Taiwan I often visit the BLIA temple at the end of my road which is Taiwanese Buddhist the man who taught tai-chi there used to be on the Taiwanese Presidents security detail (a happy smiley dangerous little man) in conversations with him its obvious that the Taiwanese have had 70 years to prepare for a Chinese invasion and any such adventure will be like the battle of Iwo Jima on steroids for the Chinese yes there is chest beating and gunship diplomacy from China but it knows taking Taiwan is no easy task,more likely is a Naval confrontation with the Philipines and its allies Japan,USA,Australia et al ....Europe and the middle east I dont know Zod or Zambeezi would be the expert there

khnum

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next