Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Qui
刘汉
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:13 am

Putin should just take all of Ukraine and end this nonsense

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jun 15, 2024 12:53 am

David Icke,whatever you think of him has remained true to himself despite decades of ridicule and scorn,not many informed people laugh at him now he has been right on many occasions,Covid indicated to me there may be a controlling hand that may well be non-human it was too well organised too well scripted for the dickheads in the public domain to pull off this ten minutes is about the future till 2030,I dont call this man a prophet but you should be aware of the possibilities he discusses.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:39 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:Aussie Cossack
@aussiecossack
·
30m
🚨LAST CHANCE: "If the West and Kiev refuse this peaceful proposal the political and moral responsibility for the continuation of bloodshed will be on them."

🇷🇺Russia's representative to the United Nations security council Nebenzya issues a final warning.

Actually I don't understand this. Why are all afraid of the end? If the world is bad, we should desire the end. If it is great, there would be no end.
For me the worst case would be, if the current horrible state would be eternal.

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 15, 2024 2:49 am

刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
@aussiecossack
·
30m
🚨LAST CHANCE: "If the West and Kiev refuse this peaceful proposal the political and moral responsibility for the continuation of bloodshed will be on them."

🇷🇺Russia's representative to the United Nations security council Nebenzya issues a final warning.

Actually I don't understand this. Why are all afraid of the end? If the world is bad, we should desire the end. If it is great, there would be no end.

Unfortunately even Christian mystics like Rudolph Steiner admit that there is karma and reincarnation so for the collective there is no end- there is enlightenment or individual salvation however to escape the rat race or matrix.

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:12 am

khnum wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
khnum wrote:
@aussiecossack
·
30m

Unfortunately even Christian mystics like Rudolph Steiner admit that there is karma and reincarnation so for the collective there is no end- there is enlightenment or individual salvation however to escape the rat race or matrix.

There is always a free will. Free will, in philosophy and science, is power or capacity of humans to make decisions or perform actions independently of any prior event or state of the universe. Ergo, if there is a will, there is a way. we are not living in the computer game with scripted scenarios. yes, of course, it is in the best intrest of organized religions to persuade followers that we are living in a computer game as NPCs because in that case some creature (god) with which (((they))) have contact is playing a game and all of us are just NPCs. And of course, because they have special way of communication with that creature (god) they can give followers a cheat codes (for a price).

But that is not the case...everybody has a free will and can exercise its right to use it...or not. But we are definitely not in the game which is played by "god".

I can further clarify this if there is a need. But I think this truth is self-evident and does not need more clarification.

anon

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:33 am

A short video for you anon

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:47 am

◾Disastrous development for Kiev: The Russian Army advances simultaneously towards the strategic hubs of Kurakhovo and Pokrovsk!Georgievka has fallen - Russians have entered Maximilianovka

◾Fears of hitting 3 NATO bases: F-35A in the Norwegian mountains - 500,000 soldiers on high alert, Stoltenberg announcedWhat B. Orban revealed - Serious escalation between NATO and Russia

◾Russia delivers to all EU countries a humiliating ultimatum of unconditional surrender of Ukraine: Its rejection opens "Pandora's box"

◾Kiev rejected ultimatum - Russia: "Only a narrow strip of land will remain from the former Ukraine - Anyone with a brain today understood"

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:59 am

Zambeezi wrote:◾Disastrous development for Kiev: The Russian Army advances simultaneously towards the strategic hubs of Kurakhovo and Pokrovsk!Georgievka has fallen - Russians have entered Maximilianovka

◾Fears of hitting 3 NATO bases: F-35A in the Norwegian mountains - 500,000 soldiers on high alert, Stoltenberg announcedWhat B. Orban revealed - Serious escalation between NATO and Russia

◾Russia delivers to all EU countries a humiliating ultimatum of unconditional surrender of Ukraine: Its rejection opens

◾Kiev rejects ultimatum - Russia:

Maybe my video on how to not come back to this demented realm of existence I posted for anon belongs in this thread after all,we all might be faced with the afterlife shortly with these idiots

khnum

Mr Badger and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:07 am

khnum wrote:A short video for you anon

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2713748720

is exactly, what is written in the Tibetan Book of the Death to be read to dying people, that they avoid the light at all costs.
刘汉
刘汉

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:45 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡ SouthFront | U.S. Steps Up Support To Ukraine, Israel | June 14 2024

https://rumble.com/v51ojm5--southfront-u.s.-steps-up-support-to-ukraine-israel-june-14-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:11 am

I've written like 5 different things on my feelings and deleted ALL of them.
I give up but i'm grateful for every one of you.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

He has shown thee O man what is good and what the Lord requires of thee...
but to do justly,
and to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with thy God.

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2024 5:53 am

Zambeezi wrote:I've written like 5 different things on my feelings and deleted ALL of them.
I give up but i'm grateful for every one of you.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 3077205713

He has shown thee O man what is good and what the Lord requires of thee...
but to do justly,
and to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with thy God.

Ok, I'm an atheist, but if even very religious people envy me because of my "trust in God" then I don't know what I should change ...
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jun 15, 2024 9:04 am

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:02 pm

Peaceless Summit In Switzerland. Heavy Clashes In Volchansk

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:33 pm

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸🎞 Rybar Review of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict on June 8-15 2024

https://rumble.com/v51qwnt--rybar-review-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-on-june-8-15-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:36 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Rybar Review of the Special Military Operation on June 14 2024

https://rumble.com/v51qyac--rybar-review-of-the-special-military-operation-on-june-14-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:46 pm

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸🎞 Rybar Review of the Middle East on June 14 2024

https://rumble.com/v51r06m--rybar-review-of-the-middle-east-on-june-14-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:57 pm

🚨▶ ⚡⚡ Rybar Review of Africa on June 13-14 2024

https://rumble.com/v51r1q1--rybar-review-of-africa-on-june-13-14-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 3:59 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ TOS strikes on Ukrainian soldiers in a five story Hideout | Chasov Yar

https://rumble.com/v51r2fq--tos-strikes-on-ukrainian-soldiers-in-a-five-story-hideout-chasov-yar.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 4:06 pm

for the Zodland time capsule...

https://rumble.com/v51r0qo-vladimir-putin-says-peace-is-possible-if-ukraine-leaves-4-new-russian-regio.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:07 pm

https://t.me/voelkerderwelt/4529

🇸🇾 Construction Holding Company starts construction of the largest industrial cluster in the Middle East in the industrial city of Aleppo on an area of up to 3 million square meters.

The project will cover 357 industrial sectors, provide 300,000 jobs and generate alternative energy with a capacity of 150 megawatts.

Surprised:voiceof_syria

Video in the link. Unfortunately, I don't understand a word.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:18 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_1097

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/14598

Shiro Ishii - Doctor "Pure Evil"

Shiro Ishii was a microbiologist and lieutenant in the Imperial Japanese Army. 
During the Sino-Japanese War, he began conducting his experiments on Chinese prisoners of war and civilians as part of a secret project of the Japanese army.

Ishii's activities were very similar to the experiments of his nazi-german colleague, Dr.Joseph Mengele.

Among Ishii's “merits”: vivisection (cutting open living people), including pregnant women who were inseminated by doctors in his laboratory; attempts to swap human limbs; testing grenades and flamethrowers on living people; infecting people with viruses and diseases in order to study the process of their occurrence.

Thanks to the immunity given to him by the American Peacekeeping Army, Shiro Ishii never served a day in prison and died at the age of 67 from throat cancer.

Source

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:22 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Logist10
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Downlo21

Pictures of the US "Consulate" in Frankfurt. The articles are from ~10 years ago but still up to date. 

Secret War - Frankfurt, capital of US spies

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/geheimer-krieg-frankfurt-hauptstadt-der-us-spione-1.1821708

Spy Center US Consulate General Frankfurt?

https://ddrm.de/spionagezentrum-us-generalkonsulat-frankfurt/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:31 pm

Beyond Bad: Fake Meat And Other 'Ultra Processed' Vegan Food Linked To Heart Disease, Early Death

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Beyond%20gross
"Plant-based ultra-processed foods do not seem to have protective health effects and are linked to poor health outcomes..."
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/beyond-bad-fake-meat-and-other-ultra-processed-vegan-food-linked-heart-disease-early-death

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:34 pm

Austrian Right-Wing Party Wants To Appoint A 'Remigration Commissioner'

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 140624austria_jpg_92
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/austrian-right-wing-party-wants-appoint-remigration-commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:37 pm

"Alt-Protein": Pentagon Contractor Wants To Feed US Troops Lab-Grown Meat To "Reduce CO2 Footprint"

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Lab%20meat%20troop
"Our troops deserve better than to be served lab-grown meat, produced in bioreactors with immortalized cells and chemicals..."
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/alt-protein-pentagon-contractor-wants-feed-us-troops-lab-grown-meat-reduce-co2-footprint

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 6:53 pm

◾New China rules allow detention of foreigners in South China Sea

◾Chinese Premier Li launches trade-friendly Australia visit

◾US military destroys Huthi radars, vessels

◾Philippines seeks UN confirmation of its vast continental seabed in the disputed South China Sea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:31 pm

📌❗🤣🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪clown🚨❗⚡ Ze Fourth Reich is upon us! Agnes Strack-Zimmermann wants 900,000 Reservists

https://rumble.com/v51s5vg--ze-fourth-reich-is-upon-us-agnes-strack-zimmermann-wants-900000-reservists.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:42 pm

https://t.me/UnityNewsNetwork/18562

A young cow escaped from it's field near Feltham, West London. Look at what the FILTH in the Met Police did! 🤬🤬🤬

Video inside. It was clearly not "accidental" from the very beginning, but intentional to drive the cow half to death **two times **. This scum is then also responsible for "security and order".

🤮🤬✊✊✊

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 15, 2024 7:59 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M6044

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next