Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Milla
anon
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
khnum
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:45 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6095

🏴☠🇺🇦🇷🇺NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg after the terrorist attack in Sevastopol using ATACMS missiles said that NATO military assistance to Kiev does not make the alliance a party to the conflict.

🏴☠🇺🇸🇺🇦🇷🇺Kiev itself chooses targets when striking Russia - Pentagon spokesman Major Charlie Dietz, commenting on the Ukrainian Armed Forces’ strike on Sevastopol using ATACMS missiles.

🇷🇺🇺🇸 The US Ambassador stated to the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs that Washington regrets the death of any civilians in connection with the conflict in Ukraine, according to the State Department.
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114333
evil incarnate.spit.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:00 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6094
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114320

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:12 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6096
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114347

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:25 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6097
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114344

🚨🇷🇺🇷🇺🇷🇺 "Lie down, you fagot!" Dagestan Terrorists R Ded

https://rumble.com/v53ho3e--lie-down-you-fagot-dagestan-terrorists-r-ded.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:25 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6096

He has that deer in the headlights look ,he knows he is speaking absolute shit, that missile changed course and was deliberately exploded over that beach,how many more red lines can they cross, not many; and if hardliners replace Putin which is becoming a possibility they will be more than sorry they didn't negotiate with him.

Last edited by khnum on Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6097

The sound of crickets from my government on that one which is to be expected we are on the Russian shit list for supplying arms and intelligence as well

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:51 pm

Ok weve gone far enough can we go back to bank passbooks and landline phones there is now a new supercomputer which uses lab grown human brain cells.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:03 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6096

He has that deer in the headlights look ,he knows he is speaking absolute shit, that missile changed course and was deliberately exploded over that beach,how many more red lines can they cross, not many; and if hardliners replace Putin which is becoming a possibility they will be more than sorry they didn't negotiate with him.

I forgot the video link so i stuck it in^^
Dracula ain't got no feelings... cold blooded U know...

----------

btw... wat r u doin UP so late???? Question .... ah i just checked Sydney time and it's early mornin... cheers!

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:12 pm

Concentration Of Forces In Sumy | US Raises Stakes | Complete FAB Dominance

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:20 pm

Unverified there is some chatter about a us drone being shot down in the Black Sea social media only at this point

khnum

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:21 pm

https://rumble.com/v53hfjm-runaway-cargo-ship-dali-finally-cleared-from-baltimores-francis-scott-key-b.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Z39

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:27 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:

I forgot the video link so i stuck it in^^
Dracula ain't got no feelings... cold blooded U know...

----------

btw... wat r u doin UP so late???? Question  .... ah i just checked Sydney time and it's early mornin... cheers!

I get up around 4am and go for a predawn walk about 5km then jump on here after to see whats going on Im on a fitness binge at the moment to get rid of a few pounds

khnum

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 10:40 pm

Just saw the US ambassador to Russia....looks like Mrs Doubtfire the Robin Williams character

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:08 pm

Fishermans wharf is virtually a shuttered ghost town yet the Governor of California is considered Presidential material....CLOWN WORLD

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:32 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6094
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114320

A 69 year old driver in a fat BMW. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:37 pm

Unfortunately in German:

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:45 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:45 pm

Ansarallah just released a children's cartoon explaining what they're doing, and why.
🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Houthi Kids Cartoon

https://rumble.com/v53i846--houthi-kids-cartoon.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1417770262

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:47 pm

That was the Mother of all hangovers, compounded by a muscle spasm in my neck...Monday didn't even happen.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3305724591  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2630940983

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:48 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Ansarallah just released a children's cartoon explaining what they're doing, and why.
🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Houthi Kids Cartoon

https://rumble.com/v53i846--houthi-kids-cartoon.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1417770262

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 4029985365

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 24, 2024 11:55 pm

Mr Badger wrote:That was the Mother of all hangovers, compounded by a muscle spasm in my neck...Monday didn't even happen.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3305724591  Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2630940983

I noticed an all hours session from you a day or so ago dont forget to get some sleep worst Ive ever been or so I was told was clutching the grass very concerned the world was trying to throw me off it

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:04 am

Update on the drone US military denies it...so it probably happened

khnum

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:18 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6098
https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/114355

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:30 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Red Sea Fireworks | Houthis celebrate "Eid al-Ghadir" aboard the "Galaxy Ship"

https://rumble.com/v53ii2r--red-sea-fireworks-houthis-celebrate-eid-al-ghadir-aboard-the-galaxy-ship.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 12:58 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 🇾🇪 Yemen has caused the Earth to Split ⚡ 🇾🇪🇾🇪🇾🇪

https://rumble.com/v53inbq--yemen-has-caused-the-earth-to-split-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:04 am

more details on Dagestan terror attacks

https://rumble.com/v53i2wv-rts-correspondent-brings-more-details-on-dagestan-terror-attacks.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 1:28 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6099
https://t.me/llordofwar/360971

The American court has scheduled a hearing in Assange's case for June 26, at which he may partially admit guilt.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6100

NBC News is reporting the feds just gave Julian Assange a plea deal allowing him to go free. bounce

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6101

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 N248

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Nn10

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Mm174

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:08 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M6102

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:21 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡The Rapidan Dam in Minnesota is at IMMINENT risk of failure

https://rumble.com/v53j330--the-rapidan-dam-in-minnesota-is-at-imminent-risk-of-failure.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jun 25, 2024 2:27 am

khnum wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:That was the Mother of all hangovers, compounded by a muscle spasm in my neck...Monday didn't even happen.

I noticed an all hours session from you a day or so ago dont forget to get some sleep worst Ive ever been or so I was told was clutching the grass very concerned the world was trying to throw me off it

Wow, that goes a little further than just having the room spinning :/

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next