Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Milla
anon
Mr Badger
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
khnum
Zambeezi
12 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:09 pm

Lord Bebo
@MyLordBebo
·
6m
🇷🇺🚨‼ Lucky Russian soldier … ufff

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 GRQ0pCLWMAA_y0n?format=jpg&name=large

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:19 pm

The sick vermin that run this world hate the creator and his creation and are doing their damnedest to wreck it all ,an innocent child is one of Gods great creations hence the desire to corrupt or destroy them or even use them diabolically in attempts to prolong their longevity and power...I won't get biblical but Ishtar is the entity involved here with transgenders.
If you throw God out ancient evil will fill the vacuum,nothing new here this has all happened before a long time ago.Baal is the God of child sacrifice or abortion,there is nothing new under the sun.

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:22 pm

khnum wrote:The sick vermin that run this world hate the creator and his creation and are doing their damnedest to wreck it all ,an innocent child is one of Gods great creations hence the desire to corrupt or destroy them or even use them diabolically in attempts to prolong their longevity and power...I won't get biblical but Ishtar is the entity involved here with transgenders.
If you throw God out ancient evil will fill the vacuum,nothing new here this has all happened before a long time ago.Baal is the God of child sacrifice or abortion,there is nothing new under the sun.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 B18

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:26 pm

Russia accused Ukraine of obtaining radioactive materials for dirty nuclear bomb ⚠

https://rumble.com/v54iw4s-russia-accused-ukraine-of-obtaining-radioactive-materials-for-dirty-nuclear.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:35 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russia accused Ukraine of obtaining radioactive materials for dirty nuclear bomb ⚠

https://rumble.com/v54iw4s-russia-accused-ukraine-of-obtaining-radioactive-materials-for-dirty-nuclear.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

A British MP was discussing a dirty bomb a few days ago 1min 49sec

SORRY I jumped the gun this guy is in the RT video

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:48 pm

Major Breakthroughs On Multiple Fronts | Panic Is Growing

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:57 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6116

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:59 pm

khnum wrote:The sick vermin that run this world hate the creator and his creation and are doing their damnedest to wreck it all ,an innocent child is one of Gods great creations hence the desire to corrupt or destroy them or even use them diabolically in attempts to prolong their longevity and power...I won't get biblical but Ishtar is the entity involved here with transgenders.

It doesn't need to go Biblical after all. Common sense works well too. After all, that's what the Bible is all about - about common sense. At least in my opinion. West is ruled by unbelievably sick people. And I don't mean puppets as Biden, Trump, Macron or others. They're just useful idiots for the globalist mafia, the vermin you speak about.
Their agenda falls appart I think. More EU countries shift from NATO (a.k.a. globalist armed wing) agenda. Bulgarian president refused to attend NATO summit as he doesn't agree with NATO approach to Ukrainian war. Slovakia, Hungary and one another country seek to creat coalition within EU parliament.

I believe that all of those hellbound criminals will meet appropriate punishment.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Dfly879-36447a72-94e5-4228-8985-2420f2dd26d1.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ4YjRjYmU3LTBmMjgtNGRlMC05ZGZjLWM2MDQwMWFmMzhhZVwvZGZseTg3OS0zNjQ0N2E3Mi05NGU1LTQyMjgtODk4NS0yNDIwZjJkZDI2ZDEuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:00 pm

The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex

11m
BREAKING: Israel's foreign minister says if Hezbollah does not withdraw from southern Lebanon then Israel will 'act against it with full force' and adds that the Iranian regime 'deserves to be destroyed'

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:08 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Russian Warriors are again dying to prevent the free world, the planet, and me, and my grandchildren from being overwhelmed by tyranny.
The nazis. Again.
Russian warriors are dying for me.
Let me be the first to say I am grateful, so grateful, this very morning sitting peacefully with my black coffee
I keep thinking that the battle in Ukraine is almost over… But that’s not true is it? The last two posts/reports shout out loudly that the battle on the ground is fierce and still red hot.
Be grateful zodland for every peaceful moment!!!

Phase 1 is near the end. Phase 2 (NATO entering conflict) has not (officially) began. Phase 2 is much more dangerous. But, you should be grateful for every peaceful moment. Things are about to change.

Last edited by anon on Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:The Spectator Index
@spectatorindex

11m
BREAKING: Israel's foreign minister says if Hezbollah does not withdraw from southern Lebanon then Israel will 'act against it with full force' and adds that the Iranian regime 'deserves to be destroyed'

Hezbollah has gone beyond the stated cut off date of Israel there will be limited hostilities but I think all you'll get is threats,curses and chest beating till they have the US on board.Iran has stated a full on attack on Lebanon will draw them into the fray.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:11 pm

hey 'murica where'd all the benjamins go???...
you don' need no stinking hi-speed rail. we don' need no stinking bridgessss!~

Sulaiman Ahmed
@ShaykhSulaiman

33m
◾AMERICA has sent OVER $310 BILLION in foreign aid to ISRAEL since 1946
◾$230B in Military Aid $80B in Economic Aid
◾BIDEN has sent the MOST Aid in this decade (last time was the 1980s)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:25 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6117
https://x.com/narrative_hole/status/1807138891981525422

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:33 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:Here are some thai transgenders after a skinful of booze one could make a serious mistake here

Now compare every prominent western transgender most fell out of the ugly tree and belted every branch on the way down.This is in response to the minister of culture post above wtf is that.
i won't embed the video see no need to post degenerates 'live'.... why r they so DRAWN to children????? fucking poison to any society.

Every living thing wants to reproduce. It is biology. Obviously, sodomites can not reproduce because anus lacks reproductive organs. Ergo, they are "reproducing" by recruiting children into their ranks.

I mean, it is obvious..right ?

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:42 pm

khnum wrote:
@spectatorindex

11m

Hezbollah has gone beyond the stated cut off date of Israel there will be limited hostilities but I think all you'll get is threats,curses and chest beating till they have the US on board.Iran has stated a full on attack on Lebanon will draw them into the fray.

But the US of A also has a problem with presidential elections. If they are thinking about moving, they have to do it fast. When the new administration enters the White House, there is going to be a couple of months before they settle in. the campaign for presidential elections has already started. Biden can not control a war and be on the road at the same time. And if not now, then the next time everything is settled in is spring 2025.....and that is too long to wait. Ukraine will not last that long. Neither will Netanyahu

But, it could also be amateur hour and (((they))) just decide to do a gung ho.....

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:09 pm

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
@spectatorindex

11m

But the US of A also has a problem with presidential elections. If they are thinking about moving, they have to do it fast. When the new administration enters the White House, there is going to be a couple of months before they settle in. the campaign for presidential elections has already started. Biden can not control a war and be on the road at the same time. And if not now, then the next time everything is settled in is spring 2025.....and that is too long to wait. Ukraine will not last that long. Neither will Netanyahu

But, it could also be amateur hour and (((they))) just decide to do a gung ho.....

I doubt Biden controls anything including his bowel movements, forget him he is probably history ;the Pentagon and State Department/CIA run the show but the British are even beyond that level and thats whose bidding they really do(see the video I posted yesterday).Politics is just the entertainment wing of the military industrial complex.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:14 pm

Russian Ministry of Defense:
🇷🇺 🇺🇸 🇸🇾 ⚡ On June 29, from 11:00 to 11:05, over the village of Es-Sukhneh, Homs province, at altitudes from 7500 to 8500 meters, there was once again a dangerous approach between the MQ-9 “Reaper” unmanned aerial vehicle of the “coalition” and the Su-35 VKS aircraft Russia, making a scheduled flight in Syrian airspace.
◾The Russian pilot, demonstrating high professionalism, promptly took the necessary measures to prevent a collision.
https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/171616

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:28 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6118
https://t.me/theorientalview/7955

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:30 pm

🇮🇷🇱🇧🇺🇲 The United States has asked the Iraqi government to close its airspace to Iranian cargo planes heading to Syria and Lebanon.
◾Washington believes that Tehran has stepped up the transfer of weapons in the interests of Hezbollah through Beirut and the border with Syria.
https://t.me/theorientalview/7954

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:43 pm

Looks like Lebanon and Damascus are being bombed by Israeli's again

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:44 pm

🇺🇸🇷🇺🇨🇳 It's interesting that the US accused Russia of violating the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty before Washington unilaterally withdrew from it in 2019, only to end up the first country to develop and now deploy weapons prohibited under the treaty in the Philippines this year.

It's clear the US sought to withdraw so it could develop and deploy prohibited weapons against China, and simply used fabricated accusations against Russia as a pretext to do so.

The US government is currently the greatest threat to human peace, prosperity, and progress on this planet, accusing others in fiction of what it is openly doing in reality.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Photo177

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:49 pm

⚡🇺🇸🇬🇧🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸⚡🇾🇪⚡ New Yemeni song ♥'Ship,Ship'♥ | Yemeni comedian Mustafa Al-Mumari

https://rumble.com/v54k5rr--new-yemeni-song-shipship-yemeni-comedian-mustafa-al-mumari.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:55 pm

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
@spectatorindex

11m

I doubt Biden controls anything including his bowel movements, forget him he is probably history ;the Pentagon and State Department/CIA run the show but the British are even beyond that level and thats whose bidding they really do(see the video I posted yesterday).Politics is just the entertainment wing of the military industrial complex.

Of course, you are right. But nevertheless (((they)) have to sell it to public. And that needs coordination and preparation with media and a willing puppet to present the idea as his own. If there is campaigning for president, it is hard to sell such a thing to the public because it automatically becomes one of the issues discussed in presidential debates. We are still not at the level of open dictatorship.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:58 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6119
https://t.me/theorientalview/7945

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:07 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6120
https://t.me/theorientalview/7941

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:16 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
@spectatorindex

11m

Of course, you are right. But nevertheless (((they)) have to sell it to public. And that needs coordination and preparation with media and a willing puppet to present the idea as his own. If there is campaigning for president, it is hard to sell such a thing to the public because it automatically becomes one of the issues discussed in presidential debates. We are still not at the level of open dictatorship.

If you study Agenda 2030 you will see economic crisis,inflation,fuel and food shortages,cyber attacks and world war is the plan,if they have a good enough false flag we will be in a war the next day and the citizenry wont have a say in the matter.The good news is many woke up at the end of the Covid nonsense many more have woken up during the Gaza massacre,hopefully the pushback would be phenomenal -one thing I will say though is only we the people can stop it no agency or institution of the establishment will lift a finger and that includes military,police et al.

Last edited by khnum on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:26 am

🇮🇷⚡Iranian elections: Parliament Speaker Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, seen as linked to the Revolutionary Guards and a loser in the first round of elections,
urges his supporters to vote for extremist candidate Saeed Jalili in the second round.
https://t.me/theorientalview/7940

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6122

on July 5, Pezeshkian and Jalili will face off in the second round
🔴 Reformist Pezeshkian leads Iran's presidential election with more than 14 million votes counted.
◾Pezeshkiane is supported by 5.96 million voters,
◾conservative Jalili coming in second with 5.56 million votes.

1st Round-
Votes counted: 14,070,462
Masoud Pezeshkian: 5,955,781
Saeed Jalili: 5,560,321

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:33 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6121
https://t.me/theorientalview/7934

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 30, 2024 12:40 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 M6121
https://t.me/theorientalview/7934

Turks and Kurds are currently at it inside Iraqi/Syrian boundaries-no mainstream media yet a few S400's for Damascus would be nice

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:02 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
@spectatorindex

11m

If you study Agenda 2030 you will see economic crisis,inflation,fuel and food shortages,cyber attacks and world war is the plan,

it is not a plan. it is mathematical certainty

We (are as a planet) are running out of energy. Or, we (as a planet) are using more energy than we can make. When there is a demand for energy and there is not enough production then you get economic crisis, inflation, fuel and food shortages, cyberattacks and world war. It is not a plan, it is inevitable. (((they))) are just preparing for something they know that will happen and have no way of stopping it or postpone it. They have postponed it in 2008 with printing money. Then in 2020 with COVID-19, but the problem is they can mitigate the effect but not stop it. And (((they))) know it. For example, "green policies". That is an example of how they are trying to postpone it. Or for example with lowering birthrate.

(((they))) are aware what is coming. (((they))) can not stop it. (((they))) are trying to postpone it as long as (((they))) can, but (((they))) are at the end of their capabilities.

khnum wrote:
if they have a good enough false flag we will be in a war the next day and the citizenry wont have a say in the matter.The good news is many woke up at the end of the Covid nonsense many more have woken up during the Gaza massacre,hopefully the pushback would be phenomenal -one thing I will say though is only we the people can stop it no agency or institution of the establishment will lift a finger and that includes military,police et al.

But that is a problem, it (((they))) lose control and peasants lose everything, then peasants will try to find who is responsible. And (((they))) are responsible. (((they))) are afraid that (((they))) will end up dead if the whole thing collapses. And it will. It is inevitable

anon

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next