Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
Zambeezi
khnum
11 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 6:53 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6445

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6449
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/israeli-captives-retrieved-from-gaza-were-killed-by-iof--isr

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6446

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:52 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
Philadelphi Corridor: Gaza war sticking point that could wreck entire peace process

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6447
◾US Secretary of State Antony Blinken confidently announced Monday that the ball was in Hamas’s court in peace negotiations after Prime Minister Netanyahu agreed to a US-backed hostages-for-ceasefire “bridging proposal.”

◾Hamas slammed Netanyahu’s decision to tack new conditions onto the proposed peace deal, and demanded a return to a draft agreement based on a June resolution of the UN Security Council.

◾The Philadelphi Corridor, a 14-km long, 100 meter-wide fortified border between Gaza and Egypt, is at the heart of the dispute. Hamas has decried Tel Aviv’s demand for permanent control of the Corridor, plus the Rafah crossing and the Netzarim Junction, citing the demands as evidence that Netanyahu seeks to undermine mediators’ efforts and prolong the conflict. Blinken has expressed Washington’s support for Tel Aviv’s position on the Corridor, an Israeli official has told media.

◾Control of the Philadelphi Corridor has been a long-term strategic aim for Israel, which wants to build a massive new wall there, ostensibly to deter Hamas weapons smuggling efforts. Hamas’s allies see the effort as yet another attempt by Israel to “blockade” and “strangle” Gaza.

◾Egypt has consistently rejected Israeli control of the border zone, warning that it undermines the foundations of the 1979 Egypt-Israel peace deal. A high-level source has told Egyptian media that Cairo will stick to its demands for a “full Israeli withdrawal” from the Philadelphi Corridor and the Rafah border crossing.

◾Israeli peace negotiators returned from Egypt emptyhanded Monday as sources told Israeli media Netanyahu is “unwilling to compromise on his position.” Israel reportedly plans to try again sometime this week by sending the heads of the Mossad, Shin Bet and the IDF’s hostage team to Egypt. Blinken arrived in Egypt for more talks on Tuesday, flying to Qatar later in the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 7:56 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6448

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:03 pm

🔴 BRICS SHOCK: The BRICS Bloc Suspends New Memberships as More Than 40 Countries Want to Join

https://rumble.com/v5bpkz7--brics-shock-the-brics-bloc-suspends-new-memberships-as-more-than-40-countr.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
note to all.... if you're currently online at the forum you'll notice this^^ Zodland World News video is in 'stall mode'... waiting to upload.
this now happens REGULARLY... only to ZWN channel. selectively... for more then a week now.
the Rumble algorithm no longer includes ZWN videos in it's 'tag search'... for example, if I search the world 'Russia' it used to 'find/display' ZWN videos.
It no longer does this. I'm on some kind of bad boy list now... definitely 'content related' to Israel/Gaza.
The account is now hobbled.... not sure what i want to do at this point... Basketball

I was thinking about necessity for a back-up last couple of weeks. And I would also like @KneelB4Zod to share with us his opinions about it. Also, anyone else is more than welcome to enter the discussion. the more, the merrier

As you know, GLP has at least 2 domain names and there were (I am not certain about now) accesses from TOR network (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(network).

I think it would be advisable to have independent back up of forum (and videos, pictures, etc... ) on some other server and mirroring of all content to back up server. Also, it is not certain that we would find quite bay to lie low in russia or china part of the web.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 8:52 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡Lavrov: "There will be no negotiations with Ukraine due to Kursk invasion" | Russian News

https://rumble.com/v5bpu35-lavrov-there-will-be-no-negotiations-with-ukraine-due-to-kursk-invasion-rus.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:01 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6450
Heroes of Kursk Region Whom You Need to Know by Face

Here are the stories of just a few of the civilians who came to the aid of their families, neighbors, and complete strangers. They save others every day, risking their own lives.

Tens of thousands of people across the country are helping the border area, both in word and deed.

Look at them. Ordinary Russian people. With them we will win!

@morozova_a
https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/180477

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:15 pm

anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
note to all.... if you're currently online at the forum you'll notice this^^ Zodland World News video is in 'stall mode'... waiting to upload.
this now happens REGULARLY... only to ZWN channel. selectively... for more then a week now.
the Rumble algorithm no longer includes ZWN videos in it's 'tag search'... for example, if I search the world 'Russia' it used to 'find/display' ZWN videos.
It no longer does this. I'm on some kind of bad boy list now... definitely 'content related' to Israel/Gaza.
The account is now hobbled.... not sure what i want to do at this point... Basketball

I was thinking about necessity for a back-up last couple of weeks. And I would also like @KneelB4Zod to share with us his opinions about it. Also, anyone else is more than welcome to enter the discussion. the more, the merrier

As you know, GLP has at least 2 domain names and there were (I am not certain about now) accesses from TOR network (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tor_(network).

I think it would be advisable to have independent back up of forum (and videos, pictures, etc... ) on some other server and mirroring of all content to back up server. Also, it is not certain that we would find quite bay to lie low in russia or china part of the web.  
good thoughts... we definitely face looming 'free speech' wars staying w/ an EU based forum. I leave it to Zodster... he's a smart cookie. rendeer
everyone should know his X account address should this forum get funky and freeze. He has opened 'other' accounts in the past i remember.

it's hard to tell sometimes w/ Rumble... i think last night i was just tripping... needed sleep. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:46 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

good thoughts... we definitely face looming 'free speech' wars staying w/ an EU based forum. I leave it to Zodster... he's a smart cookie. rendeer
everyone should know his X account address should this forum get funky and freeze. He has opened 'other' accounts in the past i remember.

it's hard to tell sometimes w/ Rumble... i think last night i was just tripping... needed sleep. lol

i do not think you were tripping. I did notice some out of the ordinary occurrences on the forum in the last couple of weeks. Nothing particular to put a finger on, but there were similar out of the ordinary occurrences at other places before things changed (let us say it like that).

This is the reason I did not want to start the subject, but after your post things clicked into place (to say it like that). I am purposely vague in description. We probably have some time (not much) but we are definitely on the radar.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:53 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Captu149

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Aug 20, 2024 10:11 pm

Ukrainian sources report that two Kh-69 missiles struck the Mynohrod airfield.

https://t.me/kalibrated/13024

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:07 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Russian Army Took Control Of New York | August 20 2024

https://rumble.com/v5bqf1p--southfront-russian-army-took-control-of-new-york-august-20-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:25 pm

🔴Kadyrov reported to Putin that a reserve of several tens of thousands of trained fighters has been formed in Chechnya,
ready to go to the special operation zone on the president’s orders.
https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/180494

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ 'Our children should feel confident in their own land, this is what we live for' — Putin

https://rumble.com/v5bqgxp--our-children-should-feel-confident-in-their-own-land-this-is-what-we-live-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:33 pm

Ternopil

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6453

⚡According to liveUA the Level of chlorine in the air is 4-10 times over usual level after Russian missile strike in Ternopil.
Population advised to shelter in place.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6451
https://t.me/i20028843/217862

Lvov
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6452

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Aug 20, 2024 11:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Russian Army Took Control Of New York | August 20 2024

https://rumble.com/v5bqf1p--southfront-russian-army-took-control-of-new-york-august-20-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

To annoy some people they should make a video clip with the soundtrack: 

If I can make it there
I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you
New York, New York

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:

https://rumble.com/v5bp43n--a-true-history-of-the-united-states.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

There are some mistakes in the text.
-In 1814-15 during the Congress of Vienna UK urged all European powers to outlaw slave trade. Some years ago UK had outlawed it unilaterally already. UK enforced this by searching all ships on the ocean for slaves. Of course the reason was not, that UK was so humanitarian a country to save the slaves, but the independence of US in 1776 and the recognition of US as an independent country by the powers during the Congress of Vienna had disrupted the Triangle Trade and UK had to find a replacement for that.
-UK tried to use Indian cotton to replace American cotton, but the Indian cotton did not have the same quality and UK could not compete with the plantations in US. Non-the-less, UK supported the CSA at the beginning of the war. During the war it was possible to smuggle some high-quality cotton plants from the Southern States to Egypt. This changed the situation for UK completely, because they could now produce high-quality cotton in their own sphere of influence, and they switched allegiance and supported the Union.
-Bismarck left his office in 1890. The Bagdadbahn (Berlin-Baghdad Railway) was started in 1903. Bismarck had no connection to it.

Of course, UK was a sea-power. Railways are typical transport systems for continental powers. US had the choice at its beginning to become a continental or sea power. Since the Spanish war in 1899 US is clearly a sea power. The railroad is just connecting both coasts. What I don't know is, who was representing these two principles at the beginning. Jefferson? Washington?
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:14 am

i was hoping you'd review and comment on it 刘汉... thanx.
i'm familiar w/ how Britain & the slave trade was framed as you described...
i'd nvr heard it woven into the intrigue that was described in the video and txt.
thanx for your comments and cheers 刘汉!
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:23 am

News Roundup
💜 📰

◾ The Verkhovna Rada has adopted a law banning the canonical Ukrainian Orthodox Church

◾ Biden in March approved the classified U.S. nuclear strategy, which talks about a plan to contain China amid the growth of China's nuclear arsenals – NYT

◾ The Office of the Director of National Intelligence of the United States, the FBI and the Cybersecurity Agency accused Iran of a cyber attack on Trump's election headquarters – FBI statement

◾ Iran demands evidence from the United States of Tehran's alleged interference in the presidential elections – statement by the Iranian Permanent Mission to the United Nations

◾ Harris refused to hold a debate on September 4 on Fox News channel – Trump

◾ Belarus is sending additional troops and aircraft to the border with Ukraine – AP with reference to the commander of the Air Defense forces of the Republic of Belarus Lukyanovich

◾ Information that a group of Ukrainians blew up the Nord Stream gas pipelines, using Poland as a logistics base, caused a dispute between Berlin and Warsaw – WSJ

◾ Trump will offer Elon Musk a cabinet position or an adviser post in his administration if he wins the election – Reuters

◾ Hungary did not respond within the allotted time to the EC letter demanding to explain why Budapest simplified the obtaining of long-term visas for citizens of Russia and Belarus – Euractiv

◾ The AFU fighters were warned that from September Kiev may run out of money for their salaries, despite the increase in taxes in the country – the AFU military, who surrendered in the border area of the Kursk region

◾ The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has supported a bill allowing foreign mercenaries and their relatives to obtain Ukrainian citizenship – MP Gerashchenko

◾ Zelensky urged allies to return men of military age to Ukraine, but was refused – Bloomberg

◾ The Czech Republic will purchase shells for Ukraine at the expense of frozen Russian assets – Defense Minister Yana Chernokhova

◾ The fighters of the "Center" defeated a powerful group of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and liberated one of the largest settlements of the Toretsk agglomeration of Novgorodskoye in the DPR – MO of the Russian Federation

◾ Kiev's attack on the Kursk region, which killed civilians, does not affect the process of Ukraine's accession to the European Union – representative of the European Foreign Policy Service Stan

◾ The participation of the American PMCs on the side of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the invasion of the Russian Federation proves the involvement of the United States as a direct participant in the conflict – The Russian Foreign Ministry

◾ Ukraine urgently requested heavy engineering and sanitary equipment from NATO – TASS

◾ Azerbaijan has officially applied to join the BRICS – The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic

◾ Ukraine has adopted a law that decriminalizes desertion and unauthorized abandonment of a unit if it happened for the first time – MP Gerashchenko

◾ Yevkurov has been appointed deputy head of the Coordinating Council on Military Security of border territories – Belousov

◾ The Ministry of Defense announced the creation of groups of troops "Belgorod", "Bryansk" and "Kursk" – TASS

◾ Scholz rejected accusations that Germany plans to reduce support for Ukraine – DPA

◾ The West continues to train Ukrainian military pilots to pilot F-16 fighter jets in Arizona and Denmark – Pentagon

◾ The next meeting in the Ramstein format will be held on September 6 – The US Air Force in Europe

◾ The United States is discussing with Ukraine the long–term goals of its sortie in the Kursk region - The Pentagon

Boost (https://t.me/boost/R_Diplomat) | 💜 👑 RD (https://t.me/R_Diplomat)

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:29 am

A British diplomat has resigned from his post after accusing the UK government of complicity in war crimes.
Mark Smith, an expert in arms licensing and sales, stepped down, stating that he could no longer work for a ministry he believes is complicit in "undeniable" war crimes.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6454

In his resignation message to the Foreign Office and his colleagues, Smith accused Israel of committing war crimes, saying, "I am a policy expert on arms sales. Every day, we witness clear and undeniable examples of war crimes and violations of international humanitarian law in Gaza committed by Israel. Senior members of the Israeli government and military openly express their intent to commit genocide. Israeli soldiers are videotaped deliberately burning, destroying, and looting civilian property, and they openly admit to raping and torturing captives.

There is no justification for the continuation of British arms sales to Israel, yet it continues. I have raised this issue at every level of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and even initiated an inquiry to expose this phenomenon, but have received nothing but “thank you, we have noted your concerns.”
https://t.me/infodefENGLAND/22955

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:47 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6455
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/36651

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:02 am

🇺🇦🇷🇺 BREAKING: Ukraine attempted to attack Moscow with drones.

In Podolsk, air defense forces successfully intercepted a UAV flying towards Moscow. Two additional Ukrainian drones were also intercepted by air defense forces in Podolsk.

Video: https://t.me/tabzlive/12562

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 3:45 am

Total Chaos In The Kursk Direction | Insane Clashes Continue

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:22 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:22 am

"Ukraine will CEASE to exist, Putin is not bluffing" Fmr. US Marine Scott Ritter | Redacted

https://rumble.com/v5brbgl-ukraine-will-cease-to-exist-putin-is-not-bluffing-fmr.-us-marine-scott-ritt.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:29 am

🚨❗⚡Whitney Webb EXPOSES Kamala, Trump, Israel And More

https://rumble.com/v5bro21-whitney-webb-exposes-kamala-trump-israel-and-more.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

rumble in stall mode again... nobody can upload Arrow yes they can. i can't. again.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:46 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:44 pm

IWN
@A7_Mirza
·
37m
🇾🇪🚢This morning, the Greek-flagged oil tanker 'Sounion' was attacked by two armed boats and three missiles in the Red Sea.

Currently, there is no communication with the ship and its latest status in unknown.

It is said that the Greek oil tanker was seized by the #Yemen's army.

Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:45 pm

https://t.me/craZybear2022/40446

https://t.me/mikhaelbarst/6990 '

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself. Defense of Ukraine - official site of the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense; they, the representatives of the 3rd Assault Brigade, have attached a slightly modified symbol of the Dirlewanger brigade. In case anyone doesn't know who Dirlewanger was: a completely insane Nazi, sadist and pedophile. In 1934 he was imprisoned for pedophilia. When he was released, he was immediately sent to a concentration camp for rape. He was allowed to join the army and lead a unit of prisoners. They were sent to the Lublin ghetto, where, in addition to rapes, murders were committed, and the corpses were fed to stray dogs. The SS commander in Poland, Krueger, could no longer tolerate his presence and transferred him to the east, to Belarus. Among the material sent to Krueger was evidence that Dirlewanger had personally eaten a corpse on the street. Himmler realized that the methods of the brigade were medieval. In Belarus, the brigade killed Jews and residents of partisan areas. They were subordinated to Schutzmann units, which destroyed Khatyn and 200 other Belarusian villages and burned the inhabitants alive.

#keinfaschismus

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 M6456

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:09 pm

Russia Becomes Safe Haven for Traditional Family Values - Reese Report

https://rumble.com/v5bsqab-russia-becomes-safe-haven-for-traditional-family-values-reese-report.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next