Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
Zambeezi
khnum
11 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:46 am

there is a difference imo btw the Russian reactive, then pro-active campaign against CIA/Soros/NGOs & 'foreign infiltration' via internet etc... and this sudden Western pro-active, pre-emptive 'censorship'.
i don't know how else to put it: one is trying to push against the darkness
the other is trying to keep out light and truth.
that's how i see it. and it's constant... at least for now. lol

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:56 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/366344

UPDATE - Police arrest suspected Solingen attacker. More than 24 hours after the deadly attack in Germany, the Syrian refugee and Islamist Issa al H., 26, surrendered to a police patrol on Saturday evening. He was still covered in blood — Spiegel

The suspected Solingen murderer Issa al H. was born in the Syrian city of Deir al-Sor. He came to Germany as a "refugee" at the end of December 2022 and applied for asylum.

@disclosetv

Apparently they mean Deir ez-Zor. Perhaps a sleeper sent here by the "US-IS" two years ago? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 1:57 am

anon wrote:just to clarify, so there is no misunderstanding.

1. armies are in forward positions.
  2. scenarios were run through computer simulations (AI to use more trendy expression)
  3. alliances were decided and consolidated
  4. legislation was put through legal process
  5. politicians who will run things were selected

Everything is ready. now it is a matter of using the event or creating the event to start WW3

I guess scenarios that were run through computers did not give satisfactory results and that is a reason for delays. but everything is ready....for world war version 3. Ukraine was beta test.

The true battle is for your body and soul,it is becoming increasingly obvious with each new vaccine witches brew that they are altering Dna and putting in nanotechnology most likely for some slave race transhumanist objective,control of the narrative,neurolink etc indicates they wish to get rid of the 'i' and develop some sort of borg slave race mentally as well as physically.WW3 does not scare me if your number is up its up what does scare me is making either a conscious or ill informed decision and losing my humanity.I no longer trust government,the military,the financial system,the medical system,education,law enforcement the any of it.

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:19 am

Zambeezi wrote:there is a difference imo btw the Russian reactive, then pro-active campaign against CIA/Soros/NGOs & 'foreign infiltration' via internet etc... and this sudden Western pro-active, pre-emptive 'censorship'.
i don't know how else to put it: one is trying to push against the darkness
the other is trying to keep out light and truth.
that's how i see it. and it's constant... at least for now. lol

well, you can look at it in that way.....and some of the things like banning LGBTQI propaganda in russian federation is (let us say it like that) "push against the darkness". but (IMHO) that is illusion. banning something does not make it go away. it just lurks in the dark and grows until it is ready to come to light even stronger.

also:
Prominent Russian nationalist (Igor Girkin) who insulted Putin jailed for four years https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russian-court-jails-prominent-nationalist-girkin-four-years-over-extremism-2024-01-25/

he is certainly not what you would describe as "darkness". this is clearly politically motivated to silence opposition. there are many other such cases.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:23 am

khnum wrote:

2. scenarios were run through computer simulations (AI to use more trendy expression)

Everything is ready. now it is a matter of using the event or creating the event to start WW3

I guess scenarios that were run through computers did not give satisfactory results and that is a reason for delays. but everything is ready....for world war version 3. Ukraine was beta test.

The true battle is for your body and soul,it is becoming increasingly obvious with each new vaccine witches brew that they are altering Dna and putting in nanotechnology most likely for some slave race transhumanist objective,control of the narrative,neurolink etc indicates they wish to get rid of the 'i' and develop some sort of borg slave race mentally as well as physically.WW3 does not scare me if your number is up its up what does scare me is making either a conscious or ill informed decision and losing my humanity.I no longer trust government,the military,the financial system,the medical system,education,law enforcement the any of it.

(((they))) do not have that kind of nanotechnology to create slave race for transhumanist. (((they))) actually killed themselves with it. funny, if you look at it from outside perspective. (((they))) will not have it in time.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:24 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat_chat/366355

Durov's detention in itself may not have caused a stir in Russia. If not for one circumstance:

In fact, this is the main messenger of the current war. It is an alternative to closed military communications. Probably, from today, the issue of creating a military messenger for our army is becoming vital.

Because how long Telegram will remain as we know it, and whether such a messenger will remain at all, is now difficult to predict.

Absolutely so: the fact that Telegram has now become almost the main means of controlling units in the SMO zone (and on both sides of the front) is a secret only for some people in the Main Communications Directorate.

The good news is that we have such developments, and they are not just a military messenger, but a full-fledged decision support system (DSS) with many other functions. They are not being handled by Kulibins, but by real, proactive professionals in their field, about whom the Ministry of Defense is aware.

The bad news is that the Main Directorate of Communications has shown no real interest in their targeted and centralized implementation in the troops in two and a half years. There is nothing to say about the same ESU TZ, on which astronomical sums have been spent over decades.

It will be very sad and at the same time funny if the catalyst for changes in approaches to communications and control in the RF Armed Forces is the arrest of Pavel Durov. And not the purely military problems that have accumulated over two years, to which the relevant department for some reason preferred to turn a blind eye.

Translated from Rybar
Join us 👉 @TrFormer 💤
Become a member of the @TransFormerChat

https://t.me/DDGeopolitics/120600

🇷🇺 Maria Zakharova commented on the arrest of Pavel Durov:

The Russian embassy in Paris, as is customary in cases involving the detention of Russian citizens by local authorities, promptly took action. It is unnecessary to remind our diplomats of their functional duties.

I recall that in 2018, a group of 26 NGOs, including Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, Freedom House, Reporters Without Borders, the Committee to Protect Journalists, and others, condemned the Russian court's decision to block Telegram. Similar statements were made in the West.

These statements were made because, starting July 1, 2018, the Yarovaya Law came into effect in Russia, requiring telecommunications operators to store phone call records and internet traffic of their clients for six months, as well as encryption keys for user correspondence, and to provide them to the FSB of Russia upon request. Telegram faced legislative issues due to the technical parameters of its encryption system.

These Western NGOs called on the Russian authorities to stop creating obstacles for Telegram. They appealed to the UN, the Council of Europe, the OSCE, the European Union, the US, and other governments to counter Russia's actions, protect fundamental rights to freedom of expression and privacy, and urged internet companies to resist unwarranted and illegal demands that violate users' rights. They demanded that Russian authorities ensure the rights of internet users to publish and anonymously view information on websites, stressing that any restrictions should be sanctioned by the court and fully comply with the European Convention on Human Rights.

Meanwhile, Durov remained free, continuing to develop Telegram.

I am publishing a screenshot of all the Western specialized organizations that spoke out at that time, including with a collective appeal. Do you think this time they will call on Paris and demand Durov's release, or will they remain silent?

🔴 @DDGeopolitics

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:28 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:

(((they))) do not have that kind of nanotechnology to create slave race for transhumanist. (((they))) actually killed themselves with it. funny, if you look at it from outside perspective. (((they))) will not have it in time.

5g and nanotechnology heart attack,stroke,clot for non compliants yes they do have the technology check the patents

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:44 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨‼ BREAKING: The village of Rakitnoye near Belgorod in Russia was brutally attacked by Ukraine, resulting in the deaths of five civilians and injuries to 12 others, including three children.

—> Several people are in serious condition, and the injured are being treated at local hospitals.

The attack also caused damage to 10 private homes, two commercial facilities, four cars, a gas pipeline, and power lines. The affected areas are temporarily without gas due to the pipeline damage.

Video: https://t.me/tabzlive/12816

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:51 am

khnum wrote:
5g
is just upgraded internet standard for mobile phones. they are using frequencies that are used for long time and with high radiated power. while these frequencies are not harmless and their use on a wide scale does need more research, it is really not something that is critically problematic. 5g is already in use on massive scale and there are no short term problems. as for long term problems...we will see.

on the other hand, when you are driving an electric car you are sitting on an antenna with power output of 7.2kW-11.5 kW (tesla car). 5G power output  is typically around 10 Watts. 20 Watts are legally allowed in most countries, but operators never go up to the limit.

Now, tell me, what do you think? is 10 (20) Watts from 5G bigger problem then 7.2kW-11.5 kW that you sit on ? They made you look in the wrong way. you know, like illusionist when they make magic tricks.... Wink

you are of course aware that batteries produce electromagnetic waves ?

Electrical currents in such cell/battery assemblies generate electromagnetic field (EMF) emissions during their operation that increase with increasing load current, in particular under high current pulse applications https://www.mdpi.com/2313-0105/2/2/19

khnum wrote:
and nanotechnology heart attack,stroke,clot for non compliants yes they do have the technology check the patents

(((they))) have patents. not a product that works. and as for heart attack,stroke,clot....that is an example that (((they))) do not have technology that works.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 2:59 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
5g
is just upgraded internet standard for mobile phones. they are using frequencies that are used for long time and with high radiated power. while these frequencies are not harmless and their use on a wide scale does need more research, it is really not something that is critically problematic. 5g is already in use on massive scale and there are no short term problems. as for long term problems...we will see.

on the other hand, when you are driving an electric car you are sitting on an antenna with power output of 7.2kW-11.5 kW (tesla car). 5G power output  is typically around 10 Watts. 20 Watts are legally allowed in most countries, but operators never go up to the limit.

Now, tell me, what do you think?  is 10 (20) Watts from 5G bigger problem then 7.2kW-11.5 kW that you sit on ? They made you look in the wrong way. you know, like illusionist when they make magic tricks.... Wink

Electrical currents in such cell/battery assemblies generate electromagnetic field (EMF) emissions during their operation that increase with increasing load current, in particular under high current pulse applications https://www.mdpi.com/2313-0105/2/2/19

khnum wrote:
and nanotechnology heart attack,stroke,clot for non compliants yes they do have the technology check the patents

(((they))) have patents. not a product that works. and as for heart attack,stroke,clot....that is an example that (((they))) do not have technology that works.

Directed energy weapons have been up and running for some time Ive been hit by one sort of an electric cloak that hits at high speed you're in a lot of pain and cant move for quite some time....cant say where or when for privacy reasons but Im familiar with non-lethal weaponry,if they dont have it its on its way

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:01 am

Mr Badger wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨‼ BREAKING: The village of Rakitnoye near Belgorod in Russia was brutally attacked by Ukraine, resulting in the deaths of five civilians and injuries to 12 others, including three children.

—> Several people are in serious condition, and the injured are being treated at local hospitals.

The attack also caused damage to 10 private homes, two commercial facilities, four cars, a gas pipeline, and power lines. The affected areas are temporarily without gas due to the pipeline damage.

Video: https://t.me/tabzlive/12816

Theres a bit on social media Putin has given the no prisoners order for the Kursk region

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:24 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
5g

Now, tell me, what do you think?  is 10 (20) Watts from 5G bigger problem then 7.2kW-11.5 kW that you sit on ? They made you look in the wrong way. you know, like illusionist when they make magic tricks.... Wink

khnum wrote:

Directed energy weapons have been up and running for some time Ive been hit by one sort of an electric cloak that hits at high speed you're in a lot of pain and cant move for quite some time....cant say where or when for privacy reasons but Im familiar with non-lethal weaponry,if they dont have it its on its way

of course they have directed energy weapons. for more than 10 years are they in use.

Chicago Police Sound Cannon: LRAD 'Sonic Weapon' Purchased Ahead Of NATO Protests (VIDEO) - May 15, 2012
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/chicago-police-sound-cannon-lrad-nato-summit_n_1518322

Long Range Acoustic Device (LRAD) G20 Pittsburgh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMyY3_dmrM

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Nypd_e10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-range_acoustic_device

but you do know that if you get behind a wall it does not work ? or if it is a frequency that you can hear you can just put ear plugs.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Img_ho10

or you can buy EMF radiation shielding Coveralls

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 3:59 am

Astronauts to return February 2025

Buzz Lightyear has a better space program than NASA

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:06 am

🇮🇱/🇱🇧 Departures from Ben Gurion Airport will be postponed for the coming hours, the Israel Airports Authority says.

Arriving flights will be diverted to other airports in the region, the IAA adds.

The move comes as Israel launches preemptive strikes on Hezbullah after allegedly identifying preparations to carry out a major attack on Israel.

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/8729

🇮🇱/🇱🇧 BREAKING: Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant has declared a 48-hour state of emergency.

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/8730

🇱🇧/🇮🇱 NEW: Hezbollah has announced an initial response to the killing of Fouad Shokr, launching attacks on various targets in Israel. Hezbollah vowed ongoing retaliation, as reports emerge of a power outage in the Israeli city of 'Akko.'

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/8731

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:08 am

❗ Israeli authorities have declared a “special situation” for 48 hours amid reports that Hezbollah is launching a large-scale attack, the Times of Israel reported citing the country's Defense Minister Yoav Gallant.

Israel's military-political cabinet will hold an emergency meeting at 07.00 Moscow time Sunday, the newspaper said, citing the office of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will convene the political-military cabinet at 07.00 am,” the report said.

Videos: https://t.me/geopolitics_live/31547

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:09 am

Surprised: Hezbullah issues a statement stating that the phase 1 of the attack is completed.

This phase included engaging the Israeli army with more than 320 rockets, to make way for the drones that successfully impacted their targets.

They attacked the following:
1- Miron base
2- Navi Ziv's base
3- Zaatoun base
4- Al-Zaoura barracks
5- Al-Sahel base
6- Kilaa barracks
7- UF barracks
8- Nafah base
9- Yarden base
10 - Ein Zitim base
11- Ramot Naftali Barracks

https://t.me/LebUpdate/42253

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:21 am

The terrain in Lebanon for Israeli's is similar to Gaza
School=Hezbollah command centre
University=Hezbollah command centre
Food markets=Hezbollah command centre
Hospital=Hezbollah it nerve centre

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:30 am

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Hezbollah reveals underground missile facility in mountains of Lebanon | Jon Elmer

https://rumble.com/v5ca7pw--hezbollah-reveals-underground-missile-facility-in-mountains-of-lebanon-jon.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:34 am

,,, What a Face

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:35 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 B40

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:44 am

What’s Behind Today’s Arrest of Telegram Founder Pavel Durov | Mike Benz

https://rumble.com/v5c9yay-whats-behind-todays-arrest-of-telegram-founder-pavel-durov-mike-benz.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 6:56 am

300-400 rockets out of 150.000 in response to your second in command being killed- is this a war or a reality tv show.Pull your head out of your ass Nasrallah you are probably next.

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:00 am

https://rumble.com/v5c7l6k-spasskaya-tower-intl-military-music-festival-kicks-off-in-moscow.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:07 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M6494

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:29 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M6495

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:33 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M6496
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:42 am

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M6496
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:30 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M6497

the parallels with the 'prodigal son' are hard to ignore... waiting for Russia to request access to Pavel

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:38 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡🇺🇦🇺🇸 Jimmy Dore tries to speak to a Ukrainian about reasons for War in Ukraine

https://rumble.com/v5cahac--jimmy-dore-tries-to-speak-to-a-ukrainian-about-reasons-for-war-in-ukraine.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Headache

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 25, 2024 12:22 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next