Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Milla
Böhse Tante
anon
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
10 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:30 am

30 min
Brian Berletic & Kalibrated
📣 Will be going live on Danny Haiphong's channel in 2 hours talking Russia-Ukraine and more...

https://www.youtube.com/live/WrSYaHGIfqs

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:35 am

🇺🇸🇵🇭🇨🇳NEW VIDEO: How is the US Convincing the Philippines to Destroy Itself?

On Rumble: https://rumble.com/v5d3jmy-how-is-the-us-convincing-the-philippines-to-destroy-itself.html

Follow The New Atlas on Telegram: https://t.me/brianlovethailand

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:37 am

🇺🇸🇷🇺The US by claiming other nations cannot be allowed to influence the politics of the US, has indicted its own "National Endowment for Democracy" and the global network of interference it funds.

By sanctioning RT, the US has set a precedent for other nations to more aggressively target & uproot NED-funded fronts.

Follow The New Atlas on Telegram: https://t.me/brianlovethailand
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:42 am

I am really starting to have a problem with the amount of people killed in palestine. also the way they are transferred from place to place and scanned with drones for who to kill and then put in one place and killed. It is a technique to slaughter cattle. I do understand that goyim are cattle to jews, but sometimes even cattle has objections.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 E6zl9s10

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:44 am

🙀🇺🇸 ELON MUSK WILL GET KEY ROLE IN TRUMP ADMIN - FORMER PREZ:

Trump promises to make tech billionaire #Musk boss of "government efficiency commission" if he wins November prez elections, revealing for 1ST time that Elon's already agreed to lead new group to fight "fraud."

I will create a government efficiency commission tasked with conducting a complete financial and performance audit of the entire federal government -
https://t.me/IntelRepublic/41246
Would you like to have world's richest man, also staunch #Israel supporter, running your gov?
☠☠☠
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:54 am

anon wrote:I am really starting to have a problem with the amount of people killed in palestine. also the way they are transferred from place to place and scanned with drones for who to kill and then put in one place and killed. It is a technique to slaughter cattle. I do understand that goyim are cattle to jews, but sometimes even cattle has objections.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 E6zl9s10

What really irks me are people like my leader of the opposition in Australia Mr Dutton,Sky and Fox news talking heads like Hannity and Religious right nutters and their total support of Israel right or wrong- these people cannot be human most normal people have some adverse reaction to a father being presented the bits and pieces of their child in a plastic bag but not these ghouls

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:10 am

🇲🇲 Footage of the rebels in Myanmar shooting down a Myanmar army helicopter using a MANPADS.
https://t.me/tabzlive/13819

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:20 am

🇺🇦🇷🇺⚠‼ A Ukrainian drone attack has reportedly targeted an ammunition depot in the Voronezh region of Russia, igniting a large fire at the site.
Video https://t.me/tabzlive/13843
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:24 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦 On September 6, 2024, at around 22:00, Russian forces launched several strikes targeting a key logistics route for the Ukrainian Armed Forces near Pokrovsk, resulting in the complete destruction of a strategically important bridge along the E-50 highway.
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1925

This bridge, located at coordinates 48.2883344, 37.1428967, was vital for the transportation of equipment, weapons, and personnel towards the Pokrovsky section of the front.

The loss of this bridge is expected to significantly hamper Ukrainian military logistics and complicate the movement of supplies to the frontlines in the Pokrovsky area. Russian forces had previously targeted the bridge on September 5, causing substantial damage, but the structure had remained standing until this latest strike.
https://t.me/tabzlive/13844
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:26 am

Zambeezi wrote:🙀🇺🇸 ELON MUSK WILL GET KEY ROLE IN TRUMP ADMIN - FORMER PREZ:

Trump promises to make tech billionaire #Musk boss of "government efficiency commission" if he wins November prez elections, revealing for 1ST time that Elon's already agreed to lead new group to fight "fraud."

I will create a government efficiency commission tasked with conducting a complete financial and performance audit of the entire federal government -
https://t.me/IntelRepublic/41246
Would you like to have world's richest man, also staunch #Israel supporter, running your gov?
☠☠☠

The Jewish messiach..spit..Noahide laws a whole gamut of lunacy will be unleashed if Trump is re-elected

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:29 am

🇦🇷⚠‼ BREAKING: Nicolás Pino, President of the Argentine Rural Society, received two letter bombs, one of which was opened, causing minor injuries.

The secretary of the president opened the first package, resulting in four people being taken to the hospital for treatment.

The second letter bomb was deactivated by the Police Anti-Explosive Brigade. Authorities are investigating the incident.
Video https://t.me/tabzlive/13839
Explosion https://t.me/tabzlive/13841
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:44 am

Cooler.Farther.cheaper.better…
🚀 🇨🇳 China Reduces Cost of Hypersonic Missiles

Chinese developers led by Beijing Institute of Technology professor Huang Fenglei have presented a design for a hypersonic anti-ship missile in which the nose cone is made of high-strength stainless steel .

Engineers say the missile could easily reach speeds of Mach 8. The missile would exit the atmosphere after launch and then descend to an altitude of 19-29 km before descending to its target for destruction. They estimate that the temperature inside the warhead could reach 3,000 degrees Fahrenheit in 18 seconds, which would be enough to ignite the missile's explosives.

One of the main issues with steel in hypersonic missiles is its melting point of 1200°C. This temperature is lower than the 2500°C that a hypersonic missile can reach during flight due to high speed and atmospheric conditions. This figure was achieved in tests conducted at Mach 5, so it is expected that the temperature will be significantly higher than Mach 8, as mentioned above.

Despite the high demand, countries around the world have failed to replace tungsten with steel in hypersonic weapons. Tungsten alloys are used because they have a melting point of over 1600°C. However, tungsten is a rare metal, and most of its production is controlled by Chinese companies. Replacing tungsten with steel requires a modern thermal protective coating, which Chinese engineers claim to have achieved.

The steel nose cone will be equipped with an additional thermal barrier layer to help it maintain its shape before impact. Chinese engineers propose using ultra-high-temperature ceramics as the top layer of the barrier, while the bottom layer of aerogel will act as thermal insulation to maintain a stable temperature of the explosive.

Hypersonic weapons are currently a hot topic, with several countries trying to develop low-cost versions. Replacing tungsten with steel would allow for mass-produced, low-cost missiles. China already has several hypersonic missiles in its arsenal, along with Russia, which also used them during the SBO.

The United States is also working on developing a hypersonic missile, but its projects have not yielded the expected results. France has achieved some success in developing a hypersonic aircraft, having successfully tested the V-max in 2023.

Last month, scientists at China's College of Aerospace Science and Engineering at the National University of Defense Technology in Changsha said they had developed a new cooling device for hypersonic weapons that they believe could extend flight time by nearly two and a half hours, complementing steel nose cone technology.

https://t.me/china3army/31573
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:47 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1926
Yesterday, Russian strategic bombing of the industrial zone of Lviv attacked truck depots that are crucial for transporting newly delivered NATO supplies, especially heavy weapons, and the speed of cargo delivery is also reduced.

https://t.me/infantmilitario/135535
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:00 am

Nanotechnology in Coca Cola and Pepsi and 2000 other food products they'll get us one way or another unfortunately

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:56 am

khnum wrote:Nanotechnology in Coca Cola and Pepsi and 2000 other food products they'll get us one way or another unfortunately
I ordered 4 boxes X 14 count /21mg Nicotine patches
$28/ea. U can cut them into low dose pieces.
It’s what I’m doing @ 30cents/day… no prescription needed. Yet.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:14 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1927
Michael Jackson marches with Russian soldiers, 1993.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:21 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1928
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:27 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1929
“If a photo of you is on the internet - and who isn’t? - then you can end up in the Clearview database and be tracked.”

Dutch authorities have fined U.S facial recognition firm Clearview AI a hefty 30.5 million euros for illegally creating a database with billions of faces, that they leached off social media and elsewhere online.

Clearview scrapes images of faces from the internet without seeking permission and sells it to clients, including to security and law enforcement agencies.

Read the article: https://pnqk.me/ubbuye
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:31 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1930
"Russia's friends are winning in Germany" - Deutsche Welle goes full retard!

The Alternative for Germany Party (AfD) wins the Eastern regions of Saxony & Thuringia, with media branding the party "far right."

AfD is staunchly against sending German weapons to Ukraine, which would help end the war sooner! The artwork with the bloodied steering wheel (or is that a gas tap?) is plain Orwellian.

Read the article: https://pnqk.me/cyhbh3
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:02 am

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:04 am

Source of the order

Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:33 am

Zambeezi wrote:
khnum wrote:Nanotechnology in Coca Cola and Pepsi and 2000 other food products they'll get us one way or another unfortunately
I ordered 4 boxes X 14 count /21mg Nicotine patches
$28/ea. U can cut them into low dose pieces.
It’s what I’m doing @ 30cents/day… no prescription needed. Yet.

Nicotine works against nanotechnology?
Was that the real reason why the aggressive anti-smoking campaign started about 20 years ago.
Actually, no one really knew why governments suddenly cared about our health and well-being.
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:08 pm

🇷🇺🇩🇴 Mishustin signed an order to establish, at the suggestion of the Russian Foreign Ministry, a Russian embassy in the Dominican Republic in Santo Domingo
https://t.me/warhistoryalconafter/183443
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:26 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_1931
⚡🇷🇺🇺🇦 Chernobyl will seem like a warm-up compared to what will happen if a thousand-ton working RBMK is struck, Likhachev said.

The Kursk nuclear power plant uses RMBK-1000 reactors.

Today, the heads of Rosatom and the IAEA met in Kaliningrad. We have collected the main statements after the negotiations:

There is no doubt that Kiev planned to attack and seize the Kursk nuclear power plant;

Attempts by the Ukrainian authorities to present the attack on the cooling tower of the Zaporozhye nuclear plant "as a crossbow" from Russia are nonsense. Likhachev once again reminded that the IAEA refuted this version;

Moscow expects an adequate response from the IAEA Secretariat to Kiev's recent attacks on the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant;

Discussion continues on the permanent presence of IAEA experts at the Kursk nuclear power plant.
https://t.me/worldpravda/18224
@worldpravda
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:32 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 3:44 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:37 pm

Egyptian Foreign Minister arrives in Abu Dhabi
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:41 pm

Venezuelan security forces have imposed a blockade on the Argentine embassy in Caracas after four opposition members took refuge there.

The water supply to the diplomatic mission building has been cut off.
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/37082
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:43 pm

❗Dmitry Medvedev:

"Donald Trump took offense at the current administration and threatens to lift sanctions against Russia. Will he lift them if elected?

Of course not. Despite his apparent “non-systemic” nature, Trump is ultimately a systemic character. Yes, he is an extravagant, narcissistic type, but he is also a pragmatist. As a businessman, Trump understands that sanctions harm the dollar’s dominance in the world. However, not so much as to stage a revolution in the US and go against the anti-Russian line of the notorious deep state, which is much stronger than any Trump.

And what about Harris? There are even less surprises to be expected from her. She is inexperienced and, as her enemies claim, simply stupid. They will prepare for her beautiful meaningless speeches and boring correct answers to questions, which she will read from a teleprompter, laughing infectiously.

Sanctions against the USSR existed throughout the 20th century. They returned in the 21st century on an unprecedented scale. Therefore, for all of us, sanctions will be forever. Or rather – until the collapse of the United States during the inevitable new civil war. After all, it is not for nothing that Hollywood makes films about it."
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/37080
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next