Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Milla
Böhse Tante
anon
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
10 posters

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:44 pm

https://t.me/Hajun_BY/8096

🔴Минимум 8 дронов зашли ночью в Беларусь – один «шахед» находился в 70 км от границы с Литвой

За ночь с 6 на 7 сентября 2024 г. на территорию Беларуси залетели не менее 7 дронов-камикадзе типа «шахед» и, предположительно, впервые зашёл также один разведывательный российский БПЛА типа Supercam. Первый «шахед» зашёл из Черниговской обл. Украины в направлении Лоева около 23:20 и уже спустя 40 минут вылетел обратно в Украину в направлении Киевского водохранилища.

Дальнейшие заходы «шахедов» были примерно в 02:45, 03:10, 03:37, 03:49, 05:16, 05:54. А около 08:13, по данным @eRadarrua, в Беларусь залетел разведывательный БПЛА типа Supercam.

Помимо заходов в Гомельскую область, минувшей ночью один из «шахедов» залетел и в Брестскую обл. около 05:16 в районе Пинска и продолжил движение на север. Данный «шахед» зашёл в Гродненскую область (впервые за весь мониторинг) и долетел до самых Кореличей и Новогрудка, держа курс в направлении границы с Литвой. Данный шахед мог пролететь над Беларусью на север ≈200 км, что с ним случалось далее — неизвестно.

На протяжении всей ночи в небе над Беларусью работали истребители и вертолёты ВВС РБ. Всего, по данным «Беларускі Гаюн», истребители ВВС РБ взлетали с аэродрома Барановичи 4 раза, а вертолёты из Мачулищей поднимались дважды. Авиация была замечена не только на юге страны, но также и на самом севере — в районе Островца и Вилейки, что может говорить о том, что до севера страны мог долететь не один, а два шахеда.

🔴At least 8 drones entered Belarus at night - one "shahed" was 70 km from the border with Lithuania

During the night from September 6 to September 7, 2024, at least 7 kamikaze drones of the "shahed" type flew into the territory of Belarus and, presumably, one Russian reconnaissance UAV of the Supercam type also entered for the first time. The first "shahed" entered from the Chernihiv region of Ukraine in the direction of Loyev at about 23:20 and 40 minutes later flew back to Ukraine in the direction of the Kyiv reservoir.

The next "shahed" visits were at about 02:45, 03:10, 03:37, 03:49, 05:16, 05:54. And at about 08:13, according to @eRadarrua, a reconnaissance UAV of the Supercam type flew into Belarus.

In addition to entering the Gomel region, last night one of the "shaheds" flew into the Brest region at about 05:16 in the Pinsk area and continued moving north. This "shahed" entered the Grodno region (for the first time during the entire monitoring) and flew as far as Korelichi and Novogrudok, heading towards the border with Lithuania. This "shahed" could have flown over Belarus to the north for about 200 km, what happened to it further is unknown.

Throughout the night, fighters and helicopters of the Belarusian Air Force were operating in the skies over Belarus. In total, according to "Belaruski Gayun", fighters of the Belarusian Air Force took off from the Baranovichi airfield 4 times, and helicopters from Machulishchi took off twice. Aviation was spotted not only in the south of the country, but also in the very north - in the area of ​​Ostrovets and Vileika, which may indicate that not one, but two martyrs could have reached the north of the country.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Sep 07, 2024 4:51 pm

https://youtu.be/jCQhOWqqPX8?si=q2SfmJbXXKKx3Y_g
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Img_1932

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:32 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:59 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Venezuelan security forces have imposed a blockade on the Argentine embassy in Caracas after four opposition members took refuge there.

The water supply to the diplomatic mission building has been cut off.
https://t.me/ZradaXXII/37082

The last Argentinian, who left the embassy, has just hoisted the Brazilian flag. That's it.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Sat Sep 07, 2024 8:04 pm

World Economic Forum Finally Tells the Truth About Covid: It Was a ‘Test’ of Our Obedience to Rapidly Forming New World Order

They wanted to know how many people would comply with a complete re-ordering of their lives based on no science at all, just random orders, some of which bordered on absurdity.

They wanted to know how many people would comply with a complete re-ordering of their lives based on no science at all, just random orders, some of which bordered on absurdity.

I have long said that Covid 19 was launched by design by a small number of people in the globalist predator class for one reason and one reason only — as a beta test for the coming technocratic new world order.

Now, we’ve got the World Economic Forum coming out and all but admitting that was exactly why the Covid-19 “pandemic” had to happen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/world-economic-forum-finally-tells-truth-about-covid/
Qui
Qui

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:54 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:56 pm

A Wall Street Journal 12 minute look at Project 2025 the Heritage Foundation conservative plan

TRUMP REX IMPERATOR

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:09 pm

AI is gettin outta hand...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:13 pm

More than 400,000 demonstrate in Tel Aviv demanding hostage deal
刘汉
刘汉

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AI is gettin outta hand...

AI then of course there's holograms

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:18 pm

刘汉 wrote:

More than 400,000 demonstrate in Tel Aviv demanding hostage deal

Well as covid demonstrated you can protest all you want and the authorities wont give a shit,to get to the bargaining table you have to go full IRA/PLO; sad fact but thats the way the world works.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:18 pm

I've read they still uncovering corpses in Poltava...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 GW44kakWAAAiavA?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:33 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I've read they still uncovering corpses in Poltava...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 GW44kakWAAAiavA?format=jpg&name=small

I actually feel sorry for them its a sad reflection on this world that anyone has to die for the likes of Zelensky thats why I dont 'like' posts involving dead soldiers its nothing against any poster

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:52 pm

A short on the World War 2 battle of Kursk 6000 tanks 2 million troops and 4000 aircraft

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:52 pm

khnum wrote:

I actually feel sorry for them its a sad reflection on this world that anyone has to die for the likes of Zelensky thats why I dont 'like' posts involving dead soldiers its nothing against any poster

I feel sorry for Palestinian children, I feel sorry for young Afrcans who must dig cobalt for the globalist green scam, I feel sorry for common Ukrainians, who are held as hostages by western backed Kiev regime, I feel sorry for Slavic nations as they are yet again pushed to fight and kill each other by globalist mafia. But what I am not definitely feel sorry about is a bunch of foreigner contractors, mercs and other war profiteers, who came to Ukraine to support fratricidal war. Either I am not feel sorry for Banderowtsi and enthusiastic Kiev supporters. Fuck them all.

Sorry, my friend, I'm not in great mood today...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:00 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

I feel sorry for Palestian children, I feel sorry for young Afrcans who must dig cobalt for the globalist green scam, I feel sorry for common Ukrainians, who are held as hostages by western backed Kiev regime, I feel sorry for Slavic nations as they are yet again pushed to fight and kill each other by globalist mafia. But what I am not definitely feel sorry about is a bunch of foreigner contractors, mercs and other war profiteers, who came to Ukraine to support fratricidal war. Either I am not feel sorry for Banderowtsi and enthusiastic Kiev supporters. Fuck them all.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713

I dont feel sorry for fanatics or those in it for money or bloodlust- more the poor dumb bastards pushed into service often forcibly -to die in the meat grinder, yes the Nazi's are in power there and have to go and the cost will be heavy

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:09 pm

Israel is falling apart...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:21 pm

How many Reapers was dawned already?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:46 pm

khnum wrote:A short on the World War 2 battle of Kursk 6000 tanks 2 million troops and 4000 aircraft

Watching this most of the people should understand why Russia is so "itchy" about Ukrainian membership in NATO and related issues. Without fight, globalist powers would reach russian territory far beyond German's Barbarossa. Without single shot fired. And, you know, west is not your friendly neigbor being here to help. Syria, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Yugoslavia and other countries can tell.
They tried to take over Russian Federation by stealing control over resources. It has failed and now, as the most of western economic "success"" is gone (as stealing resources from colonies is mostly over), they try to take over last two free markets - Russian and Chinese - by force. Using cliente states and installed regimes, of course. They are fucking cowards.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:56 pm

China's business is business America's business is war.

Going forward its a pretty simple choice for second and third world countries

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:58 pm

khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

I feel sorry for Palestian children, I feel sorry for young Afrcans who must dig cobalt for the globalist green scam, I feel sorry for common Ukrainians, who are held as hostages by western backed Kiev regime, I feel sorry for Slavic nations as they are yet again pushed to fight and kill each other by globalist mafia. But what I am not definitely feel sorry about is a bunch of foreigner contractors, mercs and other war profiteers, who came to Ukraine to support fratricidal war. Either I am not feel sorry for Banderowtsi and enthusiastic Kiev supporters. Fuck them all.

I dont feel sorry for fanatics or those in it for money or bloodlust- more the poor dumb bastards pushed into service often forcibly -to die in the meat grinder, yes the Nazi's are in power there and have to go and the cost will be heavy

Except those few who were forcefully mobilized (if any) all the others in that building were there by their own free will. granted, some of them would lose their (good paying) jobs if they have decided to not go. but, then again, it is their own free will to go there.  no regrets. you fuck around, you find out. that is how nature (natural selection) works.

Also, i do feel sorry because of the sheer amount of children being killed in gaza. let us be honest here. Neither arabs in gaza neither jews in israel give a fuck about children being killed on the other side. but the amount of children being killed is excessive. it is such an amount that there is real question if genetics of people in gaza could be sustained and recuperated after this. it is a question if there is going to be enough of them to not cease to exist. and that is a real genocide. when somebody destroys enough genetic fond of a species (group of people) for that group of people (species) to cease to exist.  

I would say we are getting closer to that. especially if the "vaccines" are what (some of us ) think they are. then they are really going to wipe out the whole population. to have an audacity to wipe out a whole population (genome) is quite....... brave..

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:04 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 1854299768

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:11 am

anon wrote:
khnum wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:

Except those few who were forcefully mobilized (if any) all the others in that building were there by their own free will. granted, some of them would lose their (good paying) jobs if they have decided to not go. but, then again, it is their own free will to go there.  no regrets. you fuck around, you find out. that is how nature (natural selection) works.

Also, i do feel sorry because of the sheer amount of children being killed in gaza. let us be honest here. Neither arabs in gaza neither jews in israel give a fuck about children being killed on the other side. but the amount of children being killed is excessive. it is such an amount that there is real question if genetics of people in gaza could be sustained and recuperated after this. it is a question if there is going to be enough of them to not cease to exist. and that is a real genocide. when somebody destroys enough genetic fond of a species (group of people) for that group of people (species) to cease to exist.  

I would say we are getting closer to that. especially if the "vaccines" are what (some of us ) think they are. then they are really going to wipe out the whole population. to have an audacity to wipe out a whole population (genome) is quite....... brave..

I have been to the killing fields in Cambodia all the academics and scholars were exterminated which affects their gene pool to this day,the post Im responding to just had Ukranian flags if the actual incident did invole Nato or Mercs then as you say tough luck.

To wipe out a whole population is pathological insanity not bravery the head of the snake is what we humans always miss.If the first people shot were the people that signed the checks and military industrial CEO's there would be no wars.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:42 am

also, while we are on subject...

it is quite concernig that iran did not respond to attack on hamas leader. jet..

there can be two options. Either iran is afraid which is very doubtful or iran is preparing for all out war in middle east. and i would not be surprised is very soon iran would have nuclear option. what would be logical and necessary from their point of view. and then it is until the end. what ever that is.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Sep 08, 2024 12:47 am

khnum wrote:

To wipe out a whole population is pathological insanity not bravery the head of the snake is what we humans always miss.If the first people shot were the people that signed the checks and military industrial CEO's there would be no wars.

I did not mean bravery in that sense. I meant bravery in the sense of what could the consequences be of such an act if not all goes according to plan. Then all bets are off....somebody will go extinct. it is a question of who.

and for that you have to be really brave. to start that process and take a risk. or delusional...

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:26 am

anon wrote:also, while we are on subject...

it is quite concernig that iran did not respond to attack on hamas leader. jet..

there can be two options. Either iran is afraid which is very doubtful or iran is preparing for all out war in middle east. and i would not be surprised is very soon iran would have nuclear option. what would be logical and necessary from their point of view. and then it is until the end. what ever that is.

If you fight Israel for real you get the USA to deal with as well,the incident earlier this year was run by all parties and rubber stamped, half of the US navy is currently in that area Iran does need the nuclear option which as you say could be the delay

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:28 am

🇾🇪 Yemen's Ansarallah issued a statement announcing they shot a new American MQ-9, today, the 8th in the past few months.

The U.S. military doesn't openly acknowledge such losses, as some are operated by the CIA and are unamarked.

In previous cases similar to this a U.S. defense official, spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters, told the AP that “the U.S. Air Force has not lost any aircraft operating within U.S. Central Command’s area of responsibility.”
https://t.me/LebUpdate/42586
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 08, 2024 1:37 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Img_1933
Krasnogorovka is taken. What next?

And then comes the most interesting part. Five kilometres to the west, there is, in fact, a super-fortification of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, consisting of a cascade of settlements: the villages of Gornyak and Zoryanoye, two settlements of Aleksandropol and Kurakhovka, and the central point of this area is the city of Gornyak.

There is a high probability that the Russian Armed Forces group, currently attacking the Ukrainian Armed Forces positions in Ukrainsk, will also converge here from the north. If this happens in parallel with the Russian Armed Forces strike from Krasnogorovka to the west, the garrison will have to fight back from several sides at once. The all-round defence would be possible only if the positions here are equipped in the same way as in Avdiivka. However, according to preliminary data, the Ukrainian army did not have time to fill everything with concrete. Theoretically, a cascade of former reservoirs (pools) could help the Ukrainian Armed Forces defend the new area, but attempts to gain a foothold there in the last few days have been thwarted by Russian artillery. The main difficulty is that the entire chain of settlements is located on a hill, but with the current density of artillery work, this is not as big a problem as before.

@Slavyangrad
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:40 am

khnum wrote:
anon wrote:also, while we are on subject...

If you fight Israel for real you get the USA to deal with as well,the incident earlier this year was run by all parties and rubber stamped, half of the US navy is currently in that area Iran does need the nuclear option which as you say could be the delay

and for that, trump would be a better option then kamala (for US and israel). with fake nationalism and all that. he would be better with agitating the population for war. if that happens, we are all in shit creek.

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Sep 08, 2024 3:52 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Img_1934
Sergeant Scholz continues to humiliate 🇩🇪Germany

On September 6, after a meeting with Zelensky in Frankfurt am Main, the saboteur chancellor stated on social media that Germany “ was and will be the strongest supporter of Ukraine in Europe ,” and also “ We will support Ukraine as long as it takes .”

The day before, the results of a poll of Germans were published, according to which only 18% of citizens are satisfied with Scholz’s performance (conducted by Infratest dimap on behalf of ARD), while dissatisfaction with the ruling “traffic light coalition” reached 84% (data from Deutschlandtrend).

The German attitude towards the US puppet Scholz is not accidental and is caused by the destruction of the German economy . On September 5, the Kiel Institute for World Economy (IfW) predicted a decline in German GDP in 2024 of 0.1% , after a contraction of 0.3% last year. Meanwhile, government bonds have grown by 1% .

The fall of the symbol of German economic power, the Volkswagen Group , is indicative: for the first time in its 87-year existence , it will close its factories in Germany . The previously distinctive German punctuality has been trampled - the railway operator Deutsche Bahn is called a symbol of economic stagnation in Germany due to constant delays and accidents : only 64% of long-distance trains arrived on time in 2023. The company's loss last year amounted to 2.4 billion euros, compared to 200 million in 2022.

✨ The globalist army corporal Scholz and his government are not discouraged and are proud of their first place in providing aid to Ukraine (since 2022 - 17.7 billion euros). With such efficiency , Germany will not soon reach the Ukrainian scenario.

⚡Two Majors | Boost us
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next