Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Milla
Böhse Tante
anon
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:17 am

that was it. problem solved. I updated my browser and suddenly Rumble upload features came alive and the account is back up full throttle. cheers

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:32 am

uploaded to Zodland World News Twisted Evil
🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Thunder Over Ukraine | September 06 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ebamt--southfront-thunder-over-ukraine-september-06-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Russians Increase Pressure - No Place to Hide | September 09 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ebb5p--southfront-russians-increase-pressure-no-place-to-hide-september-09-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:36 am

UN: Our staff held by Israel in Gaza have been released
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:39 am

White House: We Cannot Confirm Reports of Iran Transferring Weapons to Russia
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am

!!! FLASH TRAFFIC !!! Ukraine "Can re-start nuclear weapons production"

Story Here

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950 and 7730 KHz, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:32 am

Zambeezi wrote:ABC News Australia openly admits Ukraine is running out of soldiers

https://rumble.com/embed/v5c00u3/?pub=4

^^this was a test. it's the first Rumble video i was able to post.
not my channel, not my account... but it has full features and offered the embed to post here.
hmmmmm
my 'troubles' might be sourced to my browser choice...
it's obscure and occasionally 'lags-behind' critical updates.
i keep a copy of an up-to-date Firefox on hand for just such a purpose. it worked on Firefox
I will keep troubleshooting.... Basketball

Have you ever tried the Yandex browser? 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4047824857
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:34 am

https://t.me/mash/57451

11 дронов ВСУ сбили в четырёх городских округах Московской области за последние полтора часа. Это: Подольский, Раменский, Домодедовский и Люберецкий ГО.

Со слов нашего подписчика, над Домодедово прямо сейчас пролетел, предварительно, 12-й украинский БПЛА.

❗ Подписывайся на Mash
t.me/breakingmash
/57451

11 Ukrainian drones were shot down in four city districts of the Moscow region in the last hour and a half. These are: Podolsk, Ramensky, Domodedovsky and Lyubertsy GO.

According to our subscriber, the 12th Ukrainian UAV has flown over Domodedovo right now.

❗ Subscribe to Mash
t.me/breakingmash
/57451

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:36 am

https://t.me/rian_ru/260594

Более 25 рейсов на вылет задержаны во "Внуково" на фоне отражения атаки БПЛА на Москву, следует из онлайн-табло аэропорта.

Задержаны и рейсы на прилет, есть и отмены. В "Домодедово" существенных задержек нет, как и в "Жуковском".

More than 25 departure flights have been delayed at Vnukovo amid the repelling of a drone attack on Moscow, according to the airport's online board.

Arrival flights have also been delayed, and there are cancellations. There are no significant delays at Domodedovo, as well as at Zhukovsky.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:39 am

https://t.me/DniproOfficial/4621

🔥 Гарне відео прильоту двух дронів в Раменському поблизу аеропорту "Жуковський"

🔥 Nice video of the arrival of two drones in Ramensky near Zhukovsky airport
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:39 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Have you ever tried the Yandex browser? 
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4047824857
no. i'll look into it. i run very lean and the browser i use takes up very little resources.
Win 7 Pro 2009 Service Pack 1 is completely isolated and nvr contacts the mother ship. Evil or Very Mad
it's a happy machine. Twisted Evil

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:40 am

https://t.me/vanek_nikolaev/26637

Николаевский Ванёк
✔
Николаевский Ванёк
поправочка - 9 мопедов 1 сбивают над Уманью, вероятно будет «хуяк»
и еще 1 мопед подлетает к Умани

Nikolaevsky Vanyok
✔
Nikolayevsky Vanyok
correction - 9 mopeds 1 is shot down over Uman, probably there will be a "bang"
and another moped flies up to Uman
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:42 am

https://t.me/rian_ru/260609

РИА Новости
✔
РИА Новости
❗В результате атаки БПЛА в Раменском погиб 9-летний ребенок, сообщил глава Подмосковья Воробьев. По его словам, на Спортивном проезде горят квартиры в районе 11-12-го этажей.
Еще один БПЛА попал в дом на Высоковольтной улице в подмосковном Раменском, повреждена квартира на 9-м этаже, есть один пострадавший, заявил Воробьев

RIA Novosti
✔
RIA Novosti
❗A 9-year-old child died as a result of a drone attack in Ramenskoye, the head of the Moscow Region, Vorobyov, said. According to him, apartments on Sportivny Proezd are burning in the area of ​​the 11th and 12th floors.
Another drone hit a building on Vysokovoltnaya Street in Ramenskoye, Moscow Region, an apartment on the 9th floor was damaged, there is one victim, Vorobyov said
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:57 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:58 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:01 am

刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 5:56 am

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Ukrainian Drones IMPACT Moscow Regions

https://rumble.com/v5ecgoq--ukrainian-drones-impact-moscow-regions.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:22 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:23 am

DD Geopolitics
@DD_Geopolitics
🇺🇦 Kiev offered 75 drones to terrorists from "Hayat Tahrir al-Sham" in exchange for the release of several radical anti-Russian militants, writes the Turkish outlet Aydınlık.

"Interestingly, the Ukrainian delegation called for the release of radical Chechen and Georgian terrorists held in HTS prisons. It is reported that in exchange for their release, 75 drones were offered to HTS."

According to the newspaper, the meeting between representatives of the Kiev administration and the terrorists took place in Idlib on June 18.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:24 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
2m
#BREAKING #Russia says that its forces have taken control of the villages of Krasnohorivka, Hryhorivka, Vodiane and Halytsynivka in #Ukraine's eastern Donetsk in the last 24 hours

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2024 10:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:06 pm

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Rybar Review of the Middle East on Aug.30-Sep.5 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ecj1u--rybar-review-of-the-middle-east-on-aug.30-sep.5-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🚨▶ ⚡⚡🇮🇱⚔🇵🇸 Rybar Review of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict on Aug.31-Sep.6 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ecjvp--rybar-review-of-the-israeli-palestinian-conflict-on-aug.31-sep.6-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Rybar Review of the Special Military Operation on Sep.2-8 2024

https://rumble.com/v5eckm3--rybar-review-of-the-special-military-operation-on-sep.2-8-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:14 pm

Zambeezi wrote:that was it. problem solved. I updated my browser and suddenly Rumble upload features came alive and the account is back up full throttle. cheers

MV3 is the new application programming interface (API) version that Google Chrome uses for its extensions, changing how they interact with the browser. Among the most relevant changes are:

Reduced use of permissions

V3 extensions have more limited access to browser data and functionality. To minimize security risks, extensions must now specify the domains for which they need access to permissions.

Service workers instead of background pages

Background pages are hidden pages that remain permanently active, which can consume significant system resources. In contrast, service workers are scripts that run in the background only when necessary. This change helps reduce memory consumption and improve overall browser performance.

Declarative NetRequest API

The new Declarative NetRequest API offers an improved method for filtering and modifying network requests securely and efficiently. It defines rules to block, alter, or allow specific network requests based on user permissions.

This new transition aims to make Google Chrome extensions more secure and efficient. However, it has also restricted some functionalities that allow ad blockers to be so effective, causing unease among developers and users. Let's explore some specific implications for developers below.
https://www.standsapp.org/blog/google-chrome-manifest-v3-ad-blocker-tips-solutions/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:DD Geopolitics
@DD_Geopolitics
🇺🇦 Kiev offered 75 drones to terrorists from "Hayat Tahrir al-Sham" in exchange for the release of several radical anti-Russian militants, writes the Turkish outlet Aydınlık.
"Interestingly, the Ukrainian delegation called for the release of radical Chechen and Georgian terrorists held in HTS prisons. It is reported that in exchange for their release, 75 drones were offered to HTS."
According to the newspaper, the meeting between representatives of the Kiev administration and the terrorists took place in Idlib on June 18.

Ukraine seeks to involve terrorists in operations against Russia – Turkish media

https://rumble.com/v5ee3t1-ukraine-seeks-to-involve-terrorists-in-operations-against-russia-turkish-me.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:35 pm

Europe Never Expected This From China, What Happens Next Is About To Change Everything

https://rumble.com/v5eewut-europe-never-expected-this-from-china-what-happens-next-is-about-to-change-.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:47 pm

this is like twilight zone in hell... i cannot fathom facing this daily. holy shit. Shocked
❗This very accurately conveys the situation on the entire front

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ Battlefield from Hell

https://rumble.com/v5ef2ql--battlefield-from-hell.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:30 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦🚨❗⚡ SouthFront | Russians Increase Pressure | September 9 2024

https://rumble.com/v5ef8bh--southfront-russians-increase-pressure-september-9-2024.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:43 pm

I like this guy. he talks in code i can understand. spiral UP! rendeer

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WgYYNXCa6Xo3/

https://old.bitchute.com/video/ye2Amva362wP/
https://old.bitchute.com/channel/kAfHSU7vQZY8/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:44 pm

Yesterday I was making fun of this guy, today I have to agree with him:

Borrel: I don't see an agreement between Israel and Hamas in the near future
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 10, 2024 8:51 pm

Zambeezi wrote:I like this guy. he talks in code i can understand. spiral UP! rendeer

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WgYYNXCa6Xo3/

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365 Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365

right he is lol
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next