Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

+4
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
Böhse Tante
8 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:02 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 Empty Re: #4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing!

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:17 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:17 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:18 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:22 am

Yep, that would be a good start.

Twisted Evil

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:54 am

Whole thread:

https://twitter.com/nanotechexec/status/1247746227497660419

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:56 am

From above thread.

Thread from last tweet:

https://twitter.com/OccupySchagen/status/1243054353075908608

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:42 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:01 pm

More info:

https://twitter.com/nanotechexec/status/1247824759569764353

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:46 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
1m
A criminal investigation into the docking of a cruise ship is being launched by police in Australia after 600 passengers who disembarked later tested positive for #coronavirus.

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/coronavirus-cruise-ship-australia-sydney-dock-ruby-princess-carnival-a9449981.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:38 pm

This article pertains to the US but is equally relevant wherever we live:

"Is This Virus Fraud a Killing Experiment for Population Control?"

By Gary D. Barnett

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55028.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:12 pm

Sweating profusely. He can't recall.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1246798640980557824
the comments

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
yes. intentional and by design...
"intentional behavior. Medical procedures have been halted.
►Elective and even required surgeries have been postponed or eliminated entirely.
►Heart attack victims now are not being accepted in hospitals if they can be resuscitated on site,
empty hospitals are basically closed to most all health problems other than certain claimed “coronavirus” cases.

This is all being done by design, and is all due to government mandate.
There are empty hospitals everywhere
the truly sick are being left to die while critical care is abandoned.

This is criminal behavior.
It is being allowed and promoted due to the lies about a mystery virus.
Shifting blame to a virus eliminates responsibility of government and the medical system
It leaves little recourse for those families harmed by these immoral practices.

“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health-care resources more prudently – rationing, by its proper name – the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
~Steven Rattner–“Beyond Obamacare”. www.nytimes.com. September 16, 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

BBC
YouTube Will Delete Videos That Link 5G Technology to Coronavirus After David Icke Interview
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52198946

David Icke Interview here:
https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

anyone got a link to the interview?

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
yes. intentional and by design...
"intentional behavior. Medical procedures have been halted.
►Elective and even required surgeries have been postponed or eliminated entirely.
►Heart attack victims now are not being accepted in hospitals if they can be resuscitated on site,
empty hospitals are basically closed to most all health problems other than certain claimed “coronavirus” cases.

This is all being done by design, and is all due to government mandate.
There are empty hospitals everywhere
the truly sick are being left to die while critical care is abandoned.

This is criminal behavior.
It is being allowed and promoted due to the lies about a mystery virus.
Shifting blame to a virus eliminates responsibility of government and the medical system
It leaves little recourse for those families harmed by these immoral practices.

“Well, maybe not death panels, exactly, but unless we start allocating health-care resources more prudently – rationing, by its proper name – the exploding cost of Medicare will swamp the federal budget.”
       ~Steven Rattner–“Beyond Obamacare”. www.nytimes.com. September 16, 2012.

My friend needs brain surgery for two aneurysms.
The fuckers have cancelled it.
If anything happens to her as a result of this, you'll probably be catching me on the news.

The fuckers have cancelled it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:38 pm

boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC
YouTube Will Delete Videos That Link 5G Technology to Coronavirus After David Icke Interview

https://londonreal.tv/the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy-david-icke/

the full interview vid shows on the rt. side bar. just clik it. voila. alien
here ya go:
https://londonreal.tv/the-truth-behind-the-coronavirus-pandemic-covid-19-lockdown-the-economic-crash-david-icke/
========
crap. srry. it wants subscription. hang on... lemme search...

found it on bitchute. yes u have to register but it's free.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/H4W7FwBy0Ukh/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:57 pm

boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC

Here is audio:

https://player.fm/series/london-real/david-icke-the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC

Here is audio:
https://player.fm/series/london-real/david-icke-the-coronavirus-conspiracy-how-covid-19-will-seize-your-rights-destroy-our-economy
bitchute
you have to set up account/register/free..

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC

Here is audio:
bitchute

thx
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 3077205713
#4 - Wuhan (Novel) Corona Virus -looming pandemy of deadly pneumonia? - Pandemy ongoing! - Page 21 1288463711

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:57 pm

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1247816452385599488

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
boris wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

BBC

Here is audio:
bitchute

I'm watching it right now. As usually, I agree with David on some points. And disagree on others. Just a few quick notes as I'm going through the interview:

At first - what he speaks about (regarding wrong tests etc.) would mean that the most of the medical staff around the globe is a part of a conspiracy of unseen proportions.
As there are doctors and nurses dying in Italy, for example, I conclude that there is something in the air. Also I dare to conclude that it's infectious. It's quite often that most of clients of the same retirement home
is diagnosed with this infection. As well as social workers or nurses working there.

Re 5G relation - in Czech Republic there is not single one 5G tower installed (and in Hubei province there are just 3 - see map below). Also in many other countries without 5G deployment the infection was recorded (Russia, Syria, Iran (!!!)).

And yet another remark - David mentioned that COVID positive diagnoses were concluded just on symptoms. Not sure if he spoke about China only or in general but here it goes like that: people with symptoms undergo tests and just a small part of them being tested positively (current number is over 98k tests and over 5k positive results - rougly 5%).

EDIT: Oh, just few minuts later, after I laready posted lines above, David came right to the point claiming that "everybody arond the globe being diagnosed as COVID-19 purely on freaking symptoms". That's false claim as I already explained on specific example.

https://www.speedtest.net/ookla-5g-map

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:56 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
6m
Coronavirus: UK death toll in hospitals alone rises by 938 in one day

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next