Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
anon
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
Zambeezi
khnum
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:34 pm

Elon should rethink his stance I guess...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 NaJWSDL

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 GUpOM6MWQAAQAOE?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I've seen many things following globalist rampage across the globe as they fight their desperate last battle for global domination. But, I have to admit, I've never seen such tragic, terrible, literally gut-wrenching videos and photos as from the Zionist attacks on Palestiniíans. I always struggling if I should share or not. World needs to know. But it's too heavy...

I remember a very pretty little girl that lost her legs and her whole family but she still wanted to be a doctor and help people, a week later her hospital was bombed and all that was left of her was a blood and bone pulp,now these things happen in every war but I have never seen such a demonic passion for killing women children and the whole families of targeted individuals and the sad thing is everything set up after ww2 international courts,Geneva conventions etc have proven useless.One day Israel will pick a fight with its match I hope that day is soon the only thing that will change their behaviour is a thorough belting.I hope that day comes soon.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:55 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 9:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I've seen many things following globalist rampage across the globe as they fight their desperate last battle for global domination. But, I have to admit, I've never seen such tragic, terrible, literally gut-wrenching videos and photos as from the Zionist attacks on Palestiniíans. I always struggling if I should share or not. World needs to know. But it's too heavy...

world needs to know. that is our most important job, to let everybody see what is going on. as unbiased as possible. it is very important to not give anybody excuse that they did not know. and without any sugar-coating. just truth. Whatever that may be.

As for psychological toll it is sometimes hard but always remember that by exposing the truth you are helping them to be remembered and what was done to them. put everything, everything, what is done for whole world to see.

anon

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:15 pm

khnum wrote:

I remember a very pretty little girl that lost her legs and her whole family but she still wanted to be a doctor and help people, a week later her hospital was bombed and all that was left of her was a blood and bone pulp,now these things happen in every war but I have never seen such a demonic passion for killing women children and the whole families of targeted individuals and the sad thing is everything set up after ww2 international courts,Geneva conventions etc have proven useless.One day Israel will pick a fight with its match I hope that day is soon the only thing that will change their behaviour is a thorough belting.I hope that day comes soon.

i think i remember her.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:20 pm

New Olympic discipline - Man X Woman boxing in one picture...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 GUpWb2TbUAAhRUm?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:21 pm

Another thing that needs to go on record is the Satanic Israeli spin
Safety zone=Kill box
Hospital University School especially if a shelter=Hamas Control centre
etc etc

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:37 pm

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/17634

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_1118

BBC Mr Nice Guy tortured animals to death and posted the recordings online

Leading British zoologist Adam Britton convicted of "depraved and reprehensible conduct beyond all ordinary human comprehension and understanding," according to court verdict.

Renowned British crocodile expert 53-year-old Adam Britton has been sentenced to jail for 10 years and five months in Australia months after he confessed to sexually abusing dozens of dogs.

Much of the detail of Britton's crimes are too graphic to publish, and so "grotesque" Chief Justice Michael Grant warned the courtroom they could cause "nervous shock".

According to a report on British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), Britton, a leading zoologist, pleaded guilty to 56 charges linked to bestiality and animal cruelty. He also admitted to four counts of accessing child abuse material.

The Northern Territory (NT) Supreme Court heard the 53-year-old filmed himself torturing the animals until almost all died, and then shared the videos online under pseudonyms.

According to reports, the prosecutors told the court that Britton has had a ‘sadistic sexual interest’ in animals and in particular dogs since at least 2014. 

They said the man used to torture animals in his “torture room" until their death, record acts and post the material online.

Source - edited

https://www.news18.com/amp/world/british-crocodile-expert-adam-britton-gets-over-10-years-jail-for-raping-over-40-dogs-9010080.html

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

https://t.me/BeornAndTheShieldmaidenChat/17635

Maria Zaharova's commentary on the conviction of BBC's Adam Britton for bestiality and animal cruelty

"How many criminal nastinesses have the Anglo-Saxons done to Russian media and journalists over the years. Harassment, denial of accreditation and admission to events, blocking, labeling, expulsion, detention and arrest, attempts at recruitment... And how many sanctions have been imposed against Russian media and their editors! Constant reports from state departments and reviews by "British scientists", statements of condemnation and calls for alienation...

They tried so hard that they completely lost sight of the state of their own untouchables.

But in vain.

Meet the British Broadcasting Corporation's (BBC) Adam Britton. A paragon of everything: a zoologist, a doctor of biology, a herpetologist, and an expert on the fauna of South Australia.

Adam Britton was sentenced this week by an Australian court to 10 years in prison for (and this is the court's quote) "depraved and reprehensible conduct beyond all ordinary human comprehension and understanding."

I think this is a good formulation to characterise the direction of the opening of the Olympic Games in Paris. But so far it has been given to a British journalist who turned out to be a zoophilic sadist.

Since 2014, the investigation has presented and the court has proven:

– 56 cases of bestiality and cruelty to animals;
- 42 cases of dog abuse (39 victims were then killed by him);
– 4 cases of gaining access to video materials containing scenes of cruel (sexual) treatment of children.

On scientific forums , they are now figuring out whether it is worth citing this man’s research in their works and how ethical his scientific work was.

Well, and of course, since this is a case about a terrible pervert, pedophile, zoophile and sadist, where would we be without the royal family.

It turns out his wife – yes, the criminal was married – helped Prince Harry catch crocodiles in Australia. What they did with the crocodiles they caught is not reported.

In general, everything is typical, nothing new. Britain as it is: BBC, the royal family, the English scientific tradition, courts, zoosadism, pedophilia.

We are waiting for a statement from the State Department demanding that Canberra immediately release the journalist and stop mocking “inclusivity” without taking into account the opinions of dogs.

P.S. I remember how the entire BBC channel was concerned about the fate of Sochi dogs during the Olympic Games in Sochi in 2014:

– “In the run-up to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, hundreds of stray dogs were roaming the Olympic Park, and authorities were threatening to put them down.”

– “The 2014 Sochi Olympics were probably a whirlwind of gold and silver medals, ski jumps and double axels. But perhaps you remember the city’s problem with stray dogs?” 

– “When Sochi hosted the 2014 Winter Olympics, the Russian city’s stray dogs suddenly made headlines. City officials were reported to have hired a pest control company to exterminate the stray dogs.”

And again, "in vain." They would do better to keep an eye on Australian dogs and their zoophile correspondents. While these bilious BBC reports were being published, their employee, as the Australian Themis established, was engaged in sexual perversions with animals."

@BeornAndTheShieldmaiden

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:41 pm

Jackson Hinkle 🇺🇸
@jacksonhinklle
·
14s
🚨🇺🇸 BREAKING: GENOCIDE JOE has placed Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard on a terrorist watch list.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:46 pm

Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈

@MrAndyNgo
William Nelson Morgan, a 69-year-old retiree with no criminal history, is the oldest anti-mass migration English riot arrestee to be convicted so far.

He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for refusing to disperse and holding a stick at a library riot in Walton, West Yorkshire on Aug. 4.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 GUoCBjiXMAAyecp?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:48 pm

I must admit, I nearly stopped watching it since around the beginning of this year. I watched a lot about torture and beheadings, I cannot longer stand it. What's more important, to know all the details or to keep a cool mind. I think it's part of the strategy to enrage people to force them to hot headed reactions. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:54 pm

khnum wrote:

But I already see them losing the "people" around the world. I myself had the opinion "two states solution" a few years ago, meanwhile it's "erase this abomination from the face of the world". With no mercy. 

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1191238718
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈

@MrAndyNgo
William Nelson Morgan, a 69-year-old retiree with no criminal history, is the oldest anti-mass migration English riot arrestee to be convicted so far.

He was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for refusing to disperse and holding a stick at a library riot in Walton, West Yorkshire on Aug. 4.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 GUoCBjiXMAAyecp?format=jpg&name=900x900

good thing to see our hard-earned tax dollars at work.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Guntej10
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 17233210

At least the UK tells you who is monitoring your social media posts for infractions. This is Deputy Chief Constable Rachel Swann of the Derbyshire Police.

https://x.com/amuse/status/1822021392960725295

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Gukew510

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:21 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_1833
A new brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces has been recorded entering the Belovsky District of the Kursk Region

Tanks and a bunch of equipment with personnel are coming. They are going in different directions!

Brothers are getting ready to meet! Pray for the warriors of Rus'! Don't panic! Do what you have to do and we will cope!
https://t.me/two_majors/29362
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:31 pm

Constable Rachael Swan above appears to have an adams apple

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Aug 10, 2024 11:57 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M6400   cheers
Kemi Seba: anti-colonial Pan-African activist now empowered by Niger/Sahel Coalition

https://rumble.com/v5afbz5-interview-with-kemi-seba-anti-colonial-advocate-stripped-of-french-citizens.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Sahel Alliance condemns Ukraine’s ‘terrorist aggression’ against Mali

https://rumble.com/v5aewul-sahel-alliance-condemns-ukraines-terrorist-aggression-against-mali.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

🚨▶ ⚡⚡ 35Y.O. Captain Ibrahim Traore to 53 African Countries: "Why Are We Cowards?"

https://rumble.com/v5ah57p--35y.o.-captain-ibrahim-traore-to-53-african-countries-why-are-we-cowards.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4
---------------------
🔴IBRAHIM TRAORE ADDRESSES AFRICANS FROM 53 AFRICAN COUNTRIES ON INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY 2024
◾Captain Ibrahim Traoré speaks to young Africans
◾"You have my 100% support, Mr. President,
I may not be from Burkina Faso, but you are truly a good leader for Africa: BRAVO! WE ALL SALUTE YOU!!
◾The whole Africa is behind you Mr president."

🔴 "This man is a true leader, whenever he speaks, thousands of people listen attentively.
He is the Putin of Africa. Must be protected by all cost.
God Bless this young man. He is only 35 years old. He is a breath of fresh air for Africa.
I hope these old corrupt leaders are watching. He must be protected.
I like the way he keeps referring to ancestors who were not cowards.
I am in my 70s. I know exactly what he means. I was there.
I’m from the United States of America 🇺🇸 but this man is my President!" 🫡️

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:35 am

Bellum Acta - Intel, Urgent News and Archives, [10/08/2024 23:05]
🇮🇱📞🇫🇷 — State of Israel informed France that it had monitored suspicious movements by Hezbollah in Lebanon and Syria, indicating that it was preparing for an imminent major attack

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/126813

🇱🇧Mad:🇮🇱❗ — Maariv reports that United States and Israeli Officials are expecting Lebanon's Hezbollah to launch their Retaliatory Strike for the assassination of the Senior Commander and Hezbollah Second-in-Command, Fuad Shukr, within the next 24 Hours

https://t.me/BellumActaNews/126814

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:13 am

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈

@MrAndyNgo

good thing to see our hard-earned tax dollars at work.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Guntej10
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 17233210

At least the UK tells you who is monitoring your social media posts for infractions. This is Deputy Chief Constable Rachel Swann of the Derbyshire Police.

https://x.com/amuse/status/1822021392960725295

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Gukew510

A two-tiered justice system. If Britons will not grow some balls and won't fight back then they're fucked up for good,

And, hell yeah, Internet Sherlock. Come for me.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 The-rock-spit

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:23 am

Just now...

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 GUqcv_SXQAA5tiU?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 11, 2024 11:56 am

Britain has started testing men for pregnancy 👀

" Radiographers in hospitals have been told they must screen all patients aged 12 to 55 for pregnancy, regardless of their gender, as part of inclusivity guidance," the Telegraph article said.

The guidelines were developed after a transgender man who was unaware of his pregnancy was allegedly given a CT scan that could be dangerous to the unborn child. Patients are also asked to fill out forms stating their sex at birth, preferred name and pronoun.

According to the publication, the new requirements are enraging people, with Britons leaving receptions in anger due to humiliating checks.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/105724

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1143234681

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:31 pm

❗🇧🇾🇺🇦 BELARUS MOVES TANKS TO UKRAINIAN BORDER: One of the main mechanized brigades of Belarus is headed south.

video: https://t.me/IntelRepublic/40405

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 11, 2024 12:51 pm

Maria Dubovikova
@politblogme
·
3h
Kamala Harris supporters.
Her rally was a huge success. Huge!

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4029985365

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 2:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:58 pm

Al Mayadeen English

@MayadeenEnglish
·
1h
Imagine being handed a bag and told it might contain the shredded remains of your child, which you must now bury. This is the harrowing reality facing families in #Gaza amid the ongoing Israeli #genocide.

#Palestine

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/every-70-kg-of-shredded-remains-count-for-one-martyr--tabiee

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 BC9dTSlD?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 3:59 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:08 pm

Bangladesh
Sheikh Hasina alleges US role in ouster, says could've remained in power if she surrendered sovereignty of Saint Martin Island
https://archive.is/Nwyi1

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/world-news/team-hasina-hints-at-us-role-in-ouster/articleshow/112432625.cms

***this article^^ is generated by the Indian MSM, she is still in India w/ Modi;
It augments and conforms to the ongoing Indian/Western narrative

Synopsis
Former Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, now in India, accused the US of orchestrating her ousting over disputes regarding Saint Martin Island, which she claimed was to assert control over the Bay of Bengal. In a statement, Hasina justified her resignation to avoid further violence and urged Bangladeshi citizens not to fall prey to radical manipulation. She expressed sorrow over the ongoing violence and leadership killings in Bangladesh, reaffirming her commitment to the Awami League and her hope for the country's future. Hasina also denied inciting student protests, claiming her words were misrepresented.

=========

Mob attacks Muslim slum dwellers accusing them of being Bangladeshis
https://www.rediff.com/news/report/up-mob-attacks-muslim-slum-dwellers-accusing-them-of-being-bangladeshis/20240810.htm

Members of a Hindu right wing outfit assaulted a group of people living near a railway station in Uttar Pradesh's Ghaziabad
and destroyed their shanties, claiming that they were Bangladeshi infiltrators.

Officials said an FIR has been lodged against the leader of the outfit and 20 others
for rioting, hurting religious feelings and other offences and stressed that those attacked are not Bangladeshis.
"I tried to explain to them that these people are not from Bangladesh, but they continued beating them and damaging their shelters,"

The FIR has been lodged under Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita (BNS) sections 191(2)(rioting), 115(2) (voluntarily causing hurt), 117(4)(causing grievous hurt), 299 (deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religious or religious beliefs), 324(5)(mischief) and 354 (act caused by inducing person to believe that he will be rendered an object of Divine displeasure).

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 11, 2024 4:29 pm

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 M6401
Baltic Defence Line in Latvia gets its 'dragon's teeth'
https://archive.is/wip/4qYaG

https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2024/08/06/construction-is-underway-on-the-first-elements-of-the-baltic-defence-line-in-latvia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next