Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Böhse Tante
Qui
KneelB4Zod!
Mr Badger
anon
Milla
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:32 pm

Mossad has been blowing up militia commanders in Gaza and the West Bank with explosive mobile phones for decades this should of been something Hezbollah was on to- the only question now is does Israel follow up with a ground invasion whilst chaos ensues.Nasrallah has gone down in my estimations this year he is what he is a cleric not a general

khnum

Back to top Go down

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Qui Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:39 pm

Qui
Qui

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:36 pm

Ukrainian Troops Were Defeated 💥 Toretsk Has Collapsed

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:48 pm

Zionist Inquisition

https://rumble.com/v5fb3bg-all-hell-breaks-loose-as-sen-john-kennedy-questioned-witnesses-about-antise.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:52 pm

Zlatti71
@Zlatti_71
·
38s
🇮🇱⚡- "A number of European airlines cancel their flights to and from Tel Aviv tomorrow, including Brussels Airlines and Swiss" -al-Arabiya, Saudi media.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:56 pm

Pager Bombing
Scott Ritter: Will Escalating Tensions Lead to Israel's Ultimate Humiliation? - Ukraine Collapsing

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 17, 2024 10:58 pm

Further informations claim that prior explosion malicious message was ssent to pagers. This explains many face injuries. There was delay between message and explosion. Many others were injured around their hips - usual place where pager is placed.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:07 pm

This is probably first time ever such operation was carried out en mass. Also it proves that "conspiraciy theroies" regarding mysterious car accidents or similar events are not just fairy tales. It can be done and no one can notice if it is precisely targeted assassination.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:🇮🇱/🇱🇧 The first confirmed death; a 10 year old girl from Beqaa valley

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Photo216

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/9492

"Because we gotta kill those 10yr old bystander terrorists" Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 63862118

well, her daddy should have been more careful where he leaves his super secret military communication devices. if you are in the military and hez is military, then you have to keep military stuff (including communication equipment) under lock or outside of reach of civilians who are not authorized to use it. basic opsec....

Keeping communication equipment under lock is as stupid as carrying unloaded weapon. It's supposed that it's always with it's user in order to fulfill its main purpose - share informations wherever and whenever its needed.

you never carry a loaded weapon when you are around civilians (not on the front line) unless you are preparing for action (to kill somebody). it takes a couple of seconds to put a full magazine in and if you do not have a couple of seconds to spare than you did something very wrong and a loaded weapon will not help you.

security zone does not begin 2 meters from you, it begins in a much wider area. as how much wider area depends on time and distance that threat has to travel before it comes in proximity to you. just my two cents..everybody does what works for him. we do not have to agree..but having a loaded weapon all the time does have disadvantages.  

for example, if the trigger sear is worn down, the weapon can discharge by itself. and trigger sears have a tendency to get worn down, especially if weapon is used a lot.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Feg_pj10

of course, i am no gun expert...i saw it in the movies Very Happy

Well, that's a load of bullshit right here. Of course you keep your gun loaded. That's the meaning of carrying weapon for self defense. You never know in what kind of situation you appear. There is trigger discipline (ie. never put your finger on trigger unless you are really going to pull it) and gun safety (ie. keep your gun in best condition, don't use weapon with worn trigger sear so it won't discharge itself) to protect uninvolved bystanders or its owner. And i'm not even reminding that keeping revolver unloaded is even more stupid. And yes, cylinder type weapons are still quite favorite for selfdefense.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTD4ivdWH3czL2DodnsGyAjePQxOlYSx-r6g&s

This is part of the weapon I was training with. Above the trigger is another one with three letters: S "sicher" secure, E "Einzelfeuer" single shot and F "Feuerstoß". Even if loaded, your gun is secure all the time. Otherwise, you can kill yourself. You cannot load a weapon in an emergency, but you can "entsichern", "unsecure" it. I don't know the English words. In an emergency, all I need to know is, what to do.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:🇮🇱/🇱🇧 The first confirmed death; a 10 year old girl from Beqaa valley

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Photo216

https://t.me/Middle_East_Spectator/9492

"Because we gotta kill those 10yr old bystander terrorists" Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 63862118

well, her daddy should have been more careful where he leaves his super secret military communication devices. if you are in the military and hez is military, then you have to keep military stuff (including communication equipment) under lock or outside of reach of civilians who are not authorized to use it. basic opsec....

Keeping communication equipment under lock is as stupid as carrying unloaded weapon. It's supposed that it's always with it's user in order to fulfill its main purpose - share informations wherever and whenever its needed.

you never carry a loaded weapon when you are around civilians (not on the front line) unless you are preparing for action (to kill somebody). it takes a couple of seconds to put a full magazine in and if you do not have a couple of seconds to spare than you did something very wrong and a loaded weapon will not help you.

security zone does not begin 2 meters from you, it begins in a much wider area. as how much wider area depends on time and distance that threat has to travel before it comes in proximity to you. just my two cents..everybody does what works for him. we do not have to agree..but having a loaded weapon all the time does have disadvantages.  

for example, if the trigger sear is worn down, the weapon can discharge by itself. and trigger sears have a tendency to get worn down, especially if weapon is used a lot.

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Feg_pj10

of course, i am no gun expert...i saw it in the movies Very Happy

Well, that's a load of bullshit right here. Of course you keep your gun loaded. That's the meaning of carrying weapon for self defense. You never know in what kind of situation you appear. There is trigger discipline (ie. never put your finger on trigger unless you are really going to pull it) and gun safety (ie. keep your gun in best condition, don't use weapon with worn trigger sear so it won't discharge itself) to protect uninvolved bystanders or its owner. And i'm not even reminding that keeping revolver unloaded is even more stupid. And yes, cylinder type weapons are still quite favorite for selfdefense.

as i said...we do not have to agree on the topic. but do not expect me to call you on tea and cookies at my place. beacuse carrying a loaded weapon does make you a security risk.

but we can both agree that every person has a right  to have a weapon ? right ? then, everything is good. this are just small nuances

Actually, security risk is a guy, who thinks that keeping a clip and a weapon separately is somehow safe so it may happen that, as he is sure that the weapon is unloaded because he has magazine in other pocket, he forgets about one in the chamber. I've seen such incidents already (not on my own eyes, just to be clear).
But of cours, we don't have to agree on the topic as you wrote.

If you unload a weapon, you need to do a security test and open it to check, that there is no bullet with cartridge in it. We were trained for this in boot camp, because it saves lives.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:56 pm

BREAKING NEWS - Israel just attacked Lebanon with A MASS CASUALTY EVENT!!
https://rumble.com/embed/v5cyy3w/?pub=4
https://rumble.com/v5fa2mk-breaking-news-israel-just-attacked-lebanon-with-a-mass-casualty-event.html

According to Sky News Arabia; Mossad was able to Inject a Compound of Pentaerythritol Tetranitrate (PETN) into the Batteries of the New Encrypted Pagers that Hezbollah began using around February, before they even arrived in the Hands of Hezbollah Members, allowing them to Remotely Overheat and Detonate the Lithium Battery within the Device.

https://x.com/sentdefender/status/1836113607572230358

anon

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:06 am

刘汉 wrote:

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTD4ivdWH3czL2DodnsGyAjePQxOlYSx-r6g&s

This is part of the weapon I was training with. Above the trigger is another one with three letters: S "sicher" secure, E "Einzelfeuer" single shot and F  "Feuerstoß". Even if loaded, your gun is secure all the time. Otherwise, you can kill yourself. You cannot load a weapon in an emergency, but you can "entsichern", "unsecure" it. I don't know the English words. In an emergency, all I need to know is, what to do.

i think that is g3. it is the nice weapon. very precise, especially with optics. it can be used as a sniper in need. but it is too long and too heavy. i like the cartridge.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:27 am

https://t.me/news_kodkodgroup/174825

סקיי ניוז: נתניהו ביטל את נסיעתו לעצרת הכללית של האו"ם בניו יורק ב-27 בספטמבר

Sky News: Netanyahu canceled his trip to the UN General Assembly in New York on September 27
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:38 am

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:42 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:46 am

Bamako: Faladié Gendarmerie School Targeted by Attack, Situation Under ControlThe Malian Armed Forces (FAMAS) quickly responded to a terrorist attack against the Faladié Gendarmerie School in Bamako. The situation is now under control
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:48 am

Security sources to AFP: Violent clashes near airport in Mali's capital
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:49 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:51 am

Mali: JNIM AQMI jihadist sets fire to a plane at Bamako airport
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:52 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:55 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Sep 18, 2024 12:58 am

Venezuelan Interior Minister: We have arrested a fourth American citizen who took pictures of military units
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:31 am

13min

https://rumble.com/v5fccp9-this-is-hezbollahs-911-and-its-devastating-redacted-with-natali-and-clayton.html?mref=331eul&mc=atat4

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:15 am

❗🇷🇺 Russia tested the nuclear-powered Burevestnik cruise missile, which has an unlimited range.
https://t.me/llordofwar/371716
———-
Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_1960
Norway records radiation spike on Russian border — The Independent Barents Observer

The jump was recorded at the Svanhovd and Viksjöfjäll points. Traces of caesium-137, a radioactive isotope released during the decay of uranium-235, were found in samples from two monitoring stations. The origin of caesium-137 is unknown. The source of the radiation has not yet been identified.

The radioactive isotope could have “flown in from far away,” the newspaper notes.

The isotope iodine-131 has previously been detected in the air, just as Russia was testing the Burevestnik missile, which has been called "Russia's nuclear war engine," nearby.

"The emissions of radioactive isotopes, which are now regularly detected in Europe, indicate precisely this. Such an engine is quite suitable for weapons used in a nuclear war - it will not cause much harm to nature," the media noted.
https://t.me/llordofwar/371726
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:19 am

Huge Explosions are reported near the city of Toropets, in the Tver region in Russia.
Residents of Toropets are being evacuated to the neighboring city of Zapadnaya Dvina in the Tver region, the local administration reports.
https://t.me/lordofwarchat/475394
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:29 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Massive" Explosions in Toropets, Russia - Ukraine Drones Hit Ammo Depot

Toropets is almost 500 km from ukr.
Long range drones or long range missiles?
Qui
Qui

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Qui Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:56 am

REPORT: HOW IT WAS ACCOMPLISHED:

Arab intelligence services have found out how Mossad placed explosives in pager batteries.

Each battery of the exploded pager contained about 20 grams of pentaerythritol nitrate (PETN).

This high explosive is usually used in military detonators. It is similar to lithium salts used in batteries of electrical appliances. Therefore, even a thorough check by the Arabs did not find anything.

Israeli saboteurs used it in the following way: Upon a specific signal, the pagers began to short and heat up their lithium-ion batteries, but instead of burning, the battery exploded due to the PETN.

Mossad (Israeli intelligence) placed the mined batteries in the last batch of pagers that arrived in Lebanon from Taiwan (an ally of the United States).

Now the number of victims has increased to ~4,000 people. ~500 of those are critically injured.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news-selections/world-news/israel-hacks-cellphones-of-hezbollah-causing-them-to-explode-may-have-assassinated-iran-president-same-way

Getting pagers from Taiwan an ally of the us and therefore israel.
Never trust anything that is related to the terrorist state of israel or anyone that lives in it
Qui
Qui

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:06 am

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3700336097

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:17 am

Qui wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Massive" Explosions in Toropets, Russia - Ukraine Drones Hit Ammo Depot

Toropets is almost 500 km from ukr.
Long range drones or long range missiles?

I finally got some sleep and missed this one Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Anyway, can still at least provide the map for location

Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Captu160

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next