Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
刘汉
Böhse Tante
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Pirata
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:11 pm

Pirata wrote:

This is a warning OMEN.. when you are the Patriarch, your most impossible excuse is "Law of Physics".

I criticised the religious conduct of the Russian Orthodox Church a few times! For some odd reason the Orthodox Church thinks it is legitimate to bless weapons of mass destruction in the name of Jesus, the Greek Orthodox Church does it too! But that is an act of BLASPHEMY, I said that a Church should never be dedicated to a nations Military Industrial Complex, and if there is a need for to consol Soldiers, then dedicate that Church to the fallen Solders who defended their motherland withhout glorifying the army! Concerning God, we are talking about the "super-natural", the spiritual domain, which is REAL, so you better correct yourself when God sends you a message, this is a nudge you better not ignore.

Jesus doesn't accept your slippery slope of taking his name taken in vain.. never did!

Do your homework, Patriarch of Russia, the Russian people depend on a SOLID Christian foundation! God will not be mocked!

khnum

Zambeezi, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:22 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1778904525

120,000 burgers sold day1 a record apparently

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:55 pm

WOW! My BOT conversation that broke the camel's back.. not sure if I will hold on to my BTC/XRP after this rather sobering experience, this is so insecure on every bloody level.. and I made good gains in the past, and never was a "prophet" of crypto currencies.. I know they are just another stockmarket-like bubble.. but after this DISTURBING revelation.. I think I am actually done for good, because my fucking wallet is having some "GLITCHY SYNCHRONISATION PHANTOM ACTIVITY", and since writing an e-mail wasn't an option, I was probably forced into the most retarded conversation of my life, in which a fucking bot insisted to be a human being.. and expecting me to just endure it's gaslighting.. I think I don't want to run this kind of risk. Totally out of control "business".. because I still don't know what the bloody fuck these supposed "phantom tranactions" mean.. and I sure as fuck am not taking the word of some fucking A.I. bot, that I am not connected to some criminal transactions.. and that those "glitches" are really not "connected" to my wallet, "ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DELETE THE EVIDENCE BY RE-BOOTING MY WALLET", so they say.. just a glitch in the matrix, they say! Glitch my arse! There is more than a hundred of "phantom" blockchain transactions supposedly not "linked" to my walllet, but they're displayed as if I was sending them from my wallet, and I'm little red riding hood and believe whatever they tell me, right? I will convert my newly bought  XRP to BTC and then move my BTC back to my old wallet, that didn't "glitch", and then I will forget that I even own this rediculous crap! My questions and replies are in green..

Live chat on Jun 25
You

Hello, I have a Atomic Wallet on my Desktop, there seems to be suspicious activity.. DOT and BNB transferes that I have never authorized.

Hi there! Please share your DOT and BNB addresses from the wallet and I will check them

I don't have these Crypto currencies! I have only BTC right now. There is close to a hundred transactions that I don't understand.

If you never had DOT or BNB, then there is nothing to worry about as it is simply a displaying issue. To fix it, we would advice you to reinstall the wallet:

1. Save your 12-word backup phrase on a piece of paper -https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/19-how-to-view-your-private-keys-backup-phrase

Do not proceed until you are 100% sure your 12-word phrase and private keys are written down.

2. Uninstall the wallet - https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/95-how-to-uninstall-atomic-wallet
3. Install the wallet again - https://atomicwallet.io/
4. Restore the wallet using your 12-word phrase -https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/12-how-to-restore-the-wallet-by-12-word-backup-phrase

What? Your software is messed up and I am left alone to fix this? I am not so PC savvy.. this actually sucks!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. That is a rare synchronisation issue that is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet. Reinstalling the wallet, will help to resolve it

Who guarantees me I can successfully reinstall the wallet? Who guarantees me my BTC funds?

If your 12 word backup phrase is correctly written down and stored somewhere safe, then your wallet is never under any threat

Can I assist you further?

You did not answer my question! Why are those "fake" transactions (according to you) even displayed in my wallet, if they are only "a glitch".. so how do you guarantee me my 12-word backup is meaningful.. how do you guarantee my BTC.. when you can't even fix YOUR software problem without me reinstalling the entire wallet?

The glitch is only visual and doesn't affect your wallet in any way. It is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet. If you have the latest version 2.47.8 and the transactions are still there, then reinstalling the wallet will get rid of them.

Due to a decentralized nature of the wallet no one can access it except you. The access to the wallet is available with its backup phrase, which is known also only to you. As long as you keep it safe, there is no need to worry and your assets are safe

This doesn't explain why there are fake transactions that say my wallet send funds of those Crypto Currencies that I never owned.. to adresses.., who are these adresses and why are they displayed in my wallet?

That is only a synchronisation issue. None of these transactions belong to your addresses. Basically that is only some random information from the blockchain which is purely visual

I know these transactions don't belong to me, but your explanation is not satifactiory, what do you mean by "synchronisation" issue? Why is "random" information showing up in my wallet?

Those transactions were shown in your history because there was a harmless bug that is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet

Harmless? I almost got a heart attack.. Please define "bug" for me.. something is making transactions through my wallet without my wallet getting depleted, sounds strange. Am I now involved in some illegal activity?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Bug means the same as the glitch. There is no need to worry, nothing bad happened. Those transactions have nothing to do with your wallet and they are not linked to it in any way

I never in my life had a banking "glitch" and as far as I can tell some kind of "transactions" were conducted from my wallet and you are asking me to have "faith" in resetting my wallet.. and somehow I am highly suspicious. IF THEY ARE NOT LINkED TO MY WALLET THEY SHOULD NOT BE ON DISPLAY.. do you copy? I try to have a serious conversation!

Allow me to explain, Atomic is not a bank, it is a decentralized completely anonymous service that acts as an interface between you and the blockchain. The access to your wallet is done by its unique 12 word backup phrase that is available only to you. The information you're seeing in the wallet is taking directly from the blockchain, your balances and your transaction history.

The glitch that occured with one of our previous updates due to a coding error, showed transactions from the blockchain that don't belong to your address. There is no need to worry, as all information on the blockchain is public and anyone can access it. What happened is the wallet showed more than it should've, as it should only display the information from the addresses of your coins. However, there is no need to worry, the issue is harmless as I said and is fixed a long time ago with our updates. Currently, the wallet should show only the information from your addresses

And since your wallet is fully anonymous, it is not possible to link any transaction to it. Only to the addresses that you have in
the wallet, which are anonymous too and to none of them the fake transactions that you're seeing belong You

Coding error? There are adresses that receive "phantom" funds from my wallet, which you excuse with this "we're not a bank" and therefore are not to be hold up to that standard.. yet I wouldn't know if such "phantom" transactions are being made to some terrorist organisation.. there is no "anonymous" wallet, that much I understand about crypto currency (blockchain), I am not Dr. Who.. okay.. and you have still not told me how you can guarantee my BTC funds if I "reinstall" the entire wallet.

Due to how blockchain operates, it is not possible to make a transaction through someones decentralized wallet. Only through an address on the blockchain and none of the transactions belong to any of your addresses, thus they are not linked to you in any possible way. They were not send from your wallet, to your wallet or through your wallet. And your wallet is completely anonymous as it doesn't require any registration to use it.

Any of your funds are safe as long as your 12 word backup phrase is safe. I can't put it more simply than that. Until you are the only person that has access to it and if you don't share with anyone, you can always be sure that your coins will stay in your wallet. 12 word backup phrase is the key to your wallet which will allow you to access it from any device at any time. If you are cautious about reinstalling the wallet, please access your wallet from another device before doing it

There is no guarantee that only I have "access" to my PC since keylogger and hacking.. I am a regular user and you expect me to trust you on faith alone, I only have faith in God though.. so I think I am done with your product.. "glitch" is just such a shallow excuse these days.. and I don't feel you helped me in any way, of course I have that stupid 12 word code, but again and again I asked you how you would GUARANTEE ME my BTC fund in case the reinstallation isn't successful, what kind of business are you running? Are you an A.I. or am I lucky enough to speak to a human being?

I am a human being as all of our support agents. Atomic is a decentralized service, we provide you all the means to keep your wallet safe. We guarantee you 100% that if you don't share a backup phrase from your wallet with anyone, it is not possible for anyone else, including our staff, to access your wallet and manage your coins. Since that 12 word backup phrase is available only to you, you are the only master of the safety of your funds and you may fully trust yourself on that. Complete decentralization is the main feature of Atomic.

You will always get access to your wallet with its 12 word backup phrase after reinstalling it on your device or on any other device. All the essential information from your wallet is encrypted in that phrase. Please do ask any questions you might have about how our wallet operates, I am happy to answer them all

So there is actually no guarantee, I have to "try" and hope it works out .. or live with FAKE book keeping with transactions to WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNTS.. amazing!

Safety of your wallet and funds is fully guaranteed by the security of your 12 word backup phrase. Those transactions are not linked to your wallet addresses in any way, this is not an issue

I can't even believe I am having this conversation and you telling me I must fix this "glitch" with your party giving me NO GUARANTEE whatsoever.. if there would have been SAFETY for my wallet, I am sure we would not have this kind of conversation.

I will emphasize again that the safety of your wallet IS completely guaranteed and was never in question

Why is your product so bad that it requires me to de-install and re-install it to work properly, why can't or won't you guarantee my BTC funds??????? I had other wallets before and none ever asked me such nonsense, what is going on with Atomic wallet!

Our apologies for all the troubles. May I ask, which version of the wallet you have?

The glitch should not be present in the current version. If it persists, reinstalling the wallet will fix it. The wallet itself works properly and as I mentioned the glitch is only visual and completely harmless

OMG! You lied about being a human being as well!

I didn't lie, I am a human being. However, unfortunately, you refuse to believe my explanations on how the wallet operates and works. At this moment I cannot add nothing more to what I said before. Do you have any other questions?

Why are you refusing to answer my questionons like a human being? You are evasive and unprecise, every time I ask you how Atomic wallet is able to guarantee my funds you repeat the same non-satisfactory answer that only a BOT could reiterate endlessly, so this is how I know you are a lying A.I. and not a human, you have not answered a single qustion satisfactory.. you are actually useless, and so is this product, thanks for nothing! I will copy this rediculous conversation as proof that I never "financed some terrorist organisation" and now you are welcome to shut the fuck up, Tyler!

My reply about the safety of your wallet is complete. There is nothing more to add to it. Your wallet is indeed completely secure until you keep your 12 word backup phrase safe. I would like to say more to you, but there is nothing to say. The security of the wallet is as simple as that and is completely in your hands

Okay useless lying A.I. robot, very unsatisfactory conversation, I will tell everyone to ditch Atomic wallet, that is transfering "phantom funds".. on autopilot.. probably a criminal act, who knows.. because customers are talking to a fucking bot.

I mean, you refuse to believe anything I say about how the wallet works, what are those transactions and how to fix them, what guarantees the safety of your wallet etc. You are welcome to share that conversation anywhere, I am completely sure of my of my replies

OMG.. you are a funny bot, a normal human would end the conversation, but you can't, because you are an A.I. bot.. of cause I don't believe you!!! I WANT GUARANTEES..

I will end the chat as it seems that you don't have any other questions except the ones that were already answered in full detail. If you can't trust me, you may find the same information on our website, it will explain to you what is a decentralized wallet and more - https://support.atomicwallet.io/

Of course you will A.I. bot, that's how you are programmed, lie though your teeth, never answer honestly and pretend to be human..

Last edited by Pirata on Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:50 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1h
Imarat Donbass will expand to Lithuania☝☝

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
53m
It is reported that reason for the visit is really very serious. Something happened.

The President of Russia makes urgent urgent decisions.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
6m
Important news will be on Monday-Tuesday. How do we know? The international situation has such news.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Pirata like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:54 pm

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FWIOpikWQAAhwzm?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:01 am

Wonder if doomsday plane is airborn...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
1h
Imarat Donbass will expand to Lithuania☝☝

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
53m
It is reported that reason for the visit is really very serious. Something happened.

The President of Russia makes urgent urgent decisions.

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
6m
Important news will be on Monday-Tuesday. How do we know? The international situation has such news.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:20 am

Pirata wrote:WOW! My BOT conversation that broke the camel's back.. not sure if I will hold on to my BTC/XRP after this rather sobering experience, this is so insecure on every bloody level.. and I made good gains in the past, and never was a "prophet" of crypto currencies.. I know they are just another stockmarket-like bubble.. but after this DISTURBING revelation.. I think I am actually done for good, because my fucking wallet is having some "GLITCHY SYNCHRONISATION PHANTOM ACTIVITY", and since writing an e-mail wasn't an option, I was probably forced into the most retarded conversation of my life, in which a fucking bot insisted to be a human being.. and expecting me to just endure it's gaslighting.. I think I don't want to run this kind of risk. Totally out of control "business".. because I still don't know what the bloody fuck these supposed "phantom tranactions" mean.. and I sure as fuck am not taking the word of some fucking A.I. bot, that I am not connected to some criminal transactions.. and that those "glitches" are really not "connected" to my wallet, "ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DELETE THE EVIDENCE BY RE-BOOTING MY WALLET", so they say.. just a glitch in the matrix, they say! Glitch my arse! There is more than a hundred of "phantom" blockchain transactions supposedly not "linked" to my walllet, but they're displayed as if I was sending them from my wallet, and I'm little red riding hood and believe whatever they tell me, right? I will convert my newly bought  XRP to BTC and then move my BTC back to my old wallet, that didn't "glitch", and then I will forget that I even own this rediculous crap! My questions and replies are in green..

Live chat on Jun 25
You

Hello, I have a Atomic Wallet on my Desktop, there seems to be suspicious activity.. DOT and BNB transferes that I have never authorized.

Hi there! Please share your DOT and BNB addresses from the wallet and I will check them

I don't have these Crypto currencies! I have only BTC right now. There is close to a hundred transactions that I don't understand.

If you never had DOT or BNB, then there is nothing to worry about as it is simply a displaying issue. To fix it, we would advice you to reinstall the wallet:

1. Save your 12-word backup phrase on a piece of paper -https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/19-how-to-view-your-private-keys-backup-phrase

Do not proceed until you are 100% sure your 12-word phrase and private keys are written down.

2. Uninstall the wallet - https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/95-how-to-uninstall-atomic-wallet
3. Install the wallet again - https://atomicwallet.io/
4. Restore the wallet using your 12-word phrase -https://support.atomicwallet.io/article/12-how-to-restore-the-wallet-by-12-word-backup-phrase

What? Your software is messed up and I am left alone to fix this? I am not so PC savvy.. this actually sucks!

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. That is a rare synchronisation issue that is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet. Reinstalling the wallet, will help to resolve it

Who guarantees me I can successfully reinstall the wallet? Who guarantees me my BTC funds?

If your 12 word backup phrase is correctly written down and stored somewhere safe, then your wallet is never under any threat

Can I assist you further?

You did not answer my question! Why are those "fake" transactions (according to you) even displayed in my wallet, if they are only "a glitch".. so how do you guarantee me my 12-word backup is meaningful.. how do you guarantee my BTC.. when you can't even fix YOUR software problem without me reinstalling the entire wallet?

The glitch is only visual and doesn't affect your wallet in any way. It is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet. If you have the latest version 2.47.8 and the transactions are still there, then reinstalling the wallet will get rid of them.

Due to a decentralized nature of the wallet no one can access it except you. The access to the wallet is available with its backup phrase, which is known also only to you. As long as you keep it safe, there is no need to worry and your assets are safe

This doesn't explain why there are fake transactions that say my wallet send funds of those Crypto Currencies that I never owned.. to adresses.., who are these adresses and why are they displayed in my wallet?

That is only a synchronisation issue. None of these transactions belong to your addresses. Basically that is only some random information from the blockchain which is purely visual

I know these transactions don't belong to me, but your explanation is not satifactiory, what do you mean by "synchronisation" issue? Why is "random" information showing up in my wallet?

Those transactions were shown in your history because there was a harmless bug that is already fixed in the latest versions of the wallet

Harmless? I almost got a heart attack.. Please define "bug" for me.. something is making transactions through my wallet without my wallet getting depleted, sounds strange. Am I now involved in some illegal activity?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Bug means the same as the glitch. There is no need to worry, nothing bad happened. Those transactions have nothing to do with your wallet and they are not linked to it in any way

I never in my life had a banking "glitch" and as far as I can tell some kind of "transactions" were conducted from my wallet and you are asking me to have "faith" in resetting my wallet.. and somehow I am highly suspicious. IF THEY ARE NOT LINkED TO MY WALLET THEY SHOULD NOT BE ON DISPLAY.. do you copy? I try to have a serious conversation!

Allow me to explain, Atomic is not a bank, it is a decentralized completely anonymous service that acts as an interface between you and the blockchain. The access to your wallet is done by its unique 12 word backup phrase that is available only to you. The information you're seeing in the wallet is taking directly from the blockchain, your balances and your transaction history.

The glitch that occured with one of our previous updates due to a coding error, showed transactions from the blockchain that don't belong to your address. There is no need to worry, as all information on the blockchain is public and anyone can access it. What happened is the wallet showed more than it should've, as it should only display the information from the addresses of your coins. However, there is no need to worry, the issue is harmless as I said and is fixed a long time ago with our updates. Currently, the wallet should show only the information from your addresses

And since your wallet is fully anonymous, it is not possible to link any transaction to it. Only to the addresses that you have in
the wallet, which are anonymous too and to none of them the fake transactions that you're seeing belong You

Coding error? There are adresses that receive "phantom" funds from my wallet, which you excuse with this "we're not a bank" and therefore are not to be hold up to that standard.. yet I wouldn't know if such "phantom" transactions are being made to some terrorist organisation.. there is no "anonymous" wallet, that much I understand about crypto currency (blockchain), I am not Dr. Who.. okay.. and you have still not told me how you can guarantee my BTC funds if I "reinstall" the entire wallet.

Due to how blockchain operates, it is not possible to make a transaction through someones decentralized wallet. Only through an address on the blockchain and none of the transactions belong to any of your addresses, thus they are not linked to you in any possible way. They were not send from your wallet, to your wallet or through your wallet. And your wallet is completely anonymous as it doesn't require any registration to use it.

Any of your funds are safe as long as your 12 word backup phrase is safe. I can't put it more simply than that. Until you are the only person that has access to it and if you don't share with anyone, you can always be sure that your coins will stay in your wallet. 12 word backup phrase is the key to your wallet which will allow you to access it from any device at any time. If you are cautious about reinstalling the wallet, please access your wallet from another device before doing it

There is no guarantee that only I have "access" to my PC since keylogger and hacking.. I am a regular user and you expect me to trust you on faith alone, I only have faith in God though.. so I think I am done with your product.. "glitch" is just such a shallow excuse these days.. and I don't feel you helped me in any way, of course I have that stupid 12 word code, but again and again I asked you how you would GUARANTEE ME my BTC fund in case the reinstallation isn't successful, what kind of business are you running? Are you an A.I. or am I lucky enough to speak to a human being?

I am a human being as all of our support agents. Atomic is a decentralized service, we provide you all the means to keep your wallet safe. We guarantee you 100% that if you don't share a backup phrase from your wallet with anyone, it is not possible for anyone else, including our staff, to access your wallet and manage your coins. Since that 12 word backup phrase is available only to you, you are the only master of the safety of your funds and you may fully trust yourself on that. Complete decentralization is the main feature of Atomic.

You will always get access to your wallet with its 12 word backup phrase after reinstalling it on your device or on any other device. All the essential information from your wallet is encrypted in that phrase. Please do ask any questions you might have about how our wallet operates, I am happy to answer them all

So there is actually no guarantee, I have to "try" and hope it works out .. or live with FAKE book keeping with transactions to WHO KNOWS WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNTS.. amazing!

Safety of your wallet and funds is fully guaranteed by the security of your 12 word backup phrase. Those transactions are not linked to your wallet addresses in any way, this is not an issue

I can't even believe I am having this conversation and you telling me I must fix this "glitch" with your party giving me NO GUARANTEE whatsoever.. if there would have been SAFETY for my wallet, I am sure we would not have this kind of conversation.

I will emphasize again that the safety of your wallet IS completely guaranteed and was never in question

Why is your product so bad that it requires me to de-install and re-install it to work properly, why can't or won't you guarantee my BTC funds??????? I had other wallets before and none ever asked me such nonsense, what is going on with Atomic wallet!

Our apologies for all the troubles. May I ask, which version of the wallet you have?

The glitch should not be present in the current version. If it persists, reinstalling the wallet will fix it. The wallet itself works properly and as I mentioned the glitch is only visual and completely harmless

OMG! You lied about being a human being as well!

I didn't lie, I am a human being. However, unfortunately, you refuse to believe my explanations on how the wallet operates and works. At this moment I cannot add nothing more to what I said before. Do you have any other questions?

Why are you refusing to answer my questionons like a human being? You are evasive and unprecise, every time I ask you how Atomic wallet is able to guarantee my funds you repeat the same non-satisfactory answer that only a BOT could reiterate endlessly, so this is how I know you are a lying A.I. and not a human, you have not answered a single qustion satisfactory.. you are actually useless, and so is this product, thanks for nothing! I will copy this rediculous conversation as proof that I never "financed some terrorist organisation" and now you are welcome to shut the fuck up, Tyler!

My reply about the safety of your wallet is complete. There is nothing more to add to it. Your wallet is indeed completely secure until you keep your 12 word backup phrase safe. I would like to say more to you, but there is nothing to say. The security of the wallet is as simple as that and is completely in your hands

Okay useless lying A.I. robot, very unsatisfactory conversation, I will tell everyone to ditch Atomic wallet, that is transfering "phantom funds".. on autopilot.. probably a criminal act, who knows.. because customers are talking to a fucking bot.

I mean, you refuse to believe anything I say about how the wallet works, what are those transactions and how to fix them, what guarantees the safety of your wallet etc. You are welcome to share that conversation anywhere, I am completely sure of my of my replies

OMG.. you are a funny bot, a normal human would end the conversation, but you can't, because you are an A.I. bot.. of cause I don't believe you!!! I WANT GUARANTEES..

I will end the chat as it seems that you don't have any other questions except the ones that were already answered in full detail. If you can't trust me, you may find the same information on our website, it will explain to you what is a decentralized wallet and more - https://support.atomicwallet.io/

Of course you will A.I. bot, that's how you are programmed, lie though your teeth, never answer honestly and pretend to be human..

This isn't a joke! Here is one of a dozen of "fake" transaction pages I 'm supposed to think nothnig of.. "just a glitch", ey!

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 C0076910

Like as if shit couldn't get any worse... I have no problem to ditch it, not complaining..

it's just me saying FUCK YOU CUNTS. I SEE YA!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:57 am

noone wrote:
Pirata wrote:
? wrote:@Pirata and all

mate, I graduate with a theological degree

for others that are 'seeking' perhaps they will see it as an intellectual quest or a spiritual ascension...

but obviously not for you, which is cool, whatever

I am guessing you have never been to asia either?
come around our world one day mate and experience divinity yourself, if you so choose too, of course

otherwise it appears you have found god or that you are god/boss for yourself,
which is none of my business so there is no need to label you anything

peace and blessing for you @Pirata

okie I am done here... everyone else (esp our brothers in europe) I am sorry I really have a bad feeling...

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3700336097

You know nothing about God. Theology is an "intellectual study" of religious history, but it doesn't CONNECT YOU TO THE LIVING & BREATHING SPIRIT OF GOD.. you are just trying to wiggle yourself out of a lost argument.. quite pathetic actually!

An high look, and a proud heart, and the plowing of the wicked, is sin.

Why do you keep attacking people you don't know anything about with arrogance?
I will tell you one thing I learned for myself in my lifetime - there is nobody on this earth I cannot learn something from.

I know you , "YOUR ESSENCE".. since no being can hide from God, and you are a LIAR!

and your pretense is only convincing yourself.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:06 am

https://t.me/erkandinar/194

https://t.me/erkandinar/195

Menschenmengen in Burkina Faso fordern Abzug französischer Truppen und stehen nach Russland!

In mehreren Städten von Burkina Faso forderten Menschenmengen von der derzeitigen Militärregierung im Land den Abzug französischer Militärtruppen. Seit Monaten demonstrieren die Menschen gegen die Präsenz der ehemaligen Kolonialmacht. Im Februar kam es zu Blockadeaktionen bei denen die Franzosen vier Einheimische mit Schüssen verletzten.

Offiziell wurde die "Opération Barkhane", eine von Frankreich geführte Militäroperation zur Bekämpfung des transnationalen, islamistischen Terrorismus in der afrikanischen Sahelzone, am 10. Juni 2021 nach sieben Jahren beendet. Die Franzosen wollen aber immer noch nicht aus dem Land verschwinden.

Die Demonstranten zeigten sich auf den Kundgebungen mit russischen Fahnen. In Redebeiträgen wurde die Unterstützung für die Militärintervention in der Ukraine zum Ausdruck gebracht und die Vertreibung der französischen Truppen in Burkina Faso durch eine Militärintervention von Russland gefordert.

Bitte abonniere auch meine Seite mit einem Like: https://www.facebook.com/DinarErkan

Jetzt auch auf Telegram: https://t.me/erkandinar

✊😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:15 am

? wrote:RE: Red Dawn looking pretty good now

Its pretty weird (to me anyway) coz thats what the white ppl did to the yellow ppl's land for decades...

... and now the white ppl feels like they are 'invaded'? confused

FYI: we are still using the white ppl's accounting system btw... and yes it DOES NOT have to be that way, for a start... there are many many other ways to count beans and we, the yellow ppl, have doing differently for millennium way b4 white ppl form a so called 'country'

... but then again its fair to say, I think, we are left with the choices of the 'cleanest' dirty shirt in the pile of rat-shit-rotten laundry No
I dont know if the life after war will be any more ... well... better?!

Sometimes I think ONE WORLD is better since we are ONE HUMAN, but then who will be THE BOSS over all of us, THE HU-MAN?
Thats the question, I supposed... the REAL Existential Question that 'democracy' has certainly failed to answer... what say you, friends?

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3077205713

Keep Safe friends

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3700336097

Do you need a boss? Then you still have a lot to learn, young Padawan.

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Qui likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:15 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/erkandinar/194

https://t.me/erkandinar/195

Menschenmengen in Burkina Faso fordern Abzug französischer Truppen und stehen nach Russland!

In mehreren Städten von Burkina Faso forderten Menschenmengen von der derzeitigen Militärregierung im Land den Abzug französischer Militärtruppen. Seit Monaten demonstrieren die Menschen gegen die Präsenz der ehemaligen Kolonialmacht. Im Februar kam es zu Blockadeaktionen bei denen die Franzosen vier Einheimische mit Schüssen verletzten.

Offiziell wurde die "Opération Barkhane", eine von Frankreich geführte Militäroperation zur Bekämpfung des transnationalen, islamistischen Terrorismus in der afrikanischen Sahelzone, am 10. Juni 2021 nach sieben Jahren beendet. Die Franzosen wollen aber immer noch nicht aus dem Land verschwinden.

Die Demonstranten zeigten sich auf den Kundgebungen mit russischen Fahnen. In Redebeiträgen wurde die Unterstützung für die Militärintervention in der Ukraine zum Ausdruck gebracht und die Vertreibung der französischen Truppen in Burkina Faso durch eine Militärintervention von Russland gefordert.

Bitte abonniere auch meine Seite mit einem Like: https://www.facebook.com/DinarErkan

Jetzt auch auf Telegram: https://t.me/erkandinar

✊😎

Forgot the translation 

Crowds in Burkina Faso demand the withdrawal of French troops and stand with Russia!

In several cities of Burkina Faso, crowds demanded the withdrawal of French military troops from the current military government in the country. For months, people have been demonstrating against the presence of the former colonial power. In February, there were blockade actions in which the French injured four locals with shots.

Officially, the "Opération Barkhane", a French-led military operation to combat transnational Islamist terrorism in the African Sahel, was terminated on 10 June 2021 after seven years. However, the French still do not want to disappear from the country.

The protesters showed up at the rallies with Russian flags. Speeches expressed support for the military intervention in Ukraine and called for the expulsion of French troops in Burkina Faso through a military intervention by Russia.

Please also subscribe to my page with a Like: https://www.facebook.com/DinarErkan

Also on Telegram: https://t.me/erkandinar 

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:09 am

"From this moment...Kaliningrad is a real, potential flashpoint"

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ? Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:46 am

@Böhse Tante and all friends here

do teach me... maybe you can help me make much more sense than the other (person)

this was my question prior to deciding to go to a theological degree,
not to be trained for some pastors job but to question da beast from inside the belly....
How is it possible (or right) for a finite man called human define (and therefore restrict) that who is infinite loosely called 'god'?
just in case we have a cultural barrier here, we are but dust, in the universe, god forbid even multiverse,
but we can sell 'GOD' like hot cakes and worst, go across seven oceans, in the name of GOD, slaughter ppl who disagree with them, coz they have the divine right?

So, let's dissect this!

It is saying, that the white ppl's god is more powerful than the yellow ppl's god... is this the divine msg?

so we are here now, the white ppl's freedom, societal system, legal system, money/.dollar, blah blah EVERYTHING from the white ppl is BETTER than then yellow/color ppl?
So we have white supremacist here? even with or perhaps starts with the white ppl's god?

Also here, friends, pls do notice, to me anyway, there is a YUGE difference btw, 'to know god' vs 'to know about god'
One is towards experience, there other is a concept, an idea
Shouldn't we check those who claim to know god is REALLY NOT those who merely know the concept, an idea of god?
See the difference???

Thus, friends, what we have here, the the age old 'search of THE REAL GOD', that, to round back to my initial question,
how can the finite being know or dare to claim to know an infinite entity we dare to label it called 'GOD'?
does not that sound ... well... stupid? if not arrogant?
and worst, the white ppl, put it in their sacred holy book and declare that 'it cannot be examined' coz the mystery of (white ppl's) god cannot be known yet they write books about him and spread around the world like its the ONE and ONLY truth?
So again we need to ask, who's truth? that is again, friends, we ask, who's god?

again, I find this fascinating stuff... but not for the faint heart or those who already 'found god' clearly...

I found this some years b4 the plandemic... Have FUN Very Happy
https://mythopedia.com/

I dont want to go too deep here but merely share around some points... since, again, the end is the same as this topic was first discussed, millennium ago, the end is the same Arrow  man cannot know god, man can only know a concept of god... think about it.... one is experiencing what is 'out there' the other is merely some brain electrical signals forming some 'blurry bits'

which again, for the sensitive and inquisitive, would probable spun the question, what then is a man?
which then lead us to ponder, if indeed, say, are we in a holographic show of some/one 'god'? say The Matrix?

Okie... I am not here to tell you what my GOD or gods is... neither have I force you to believe my concept of god,
just to make clear just in case some here reads differently,
but in my experience, all the god/gods 'swim' around in some time/space and yes, they 'interact'
... but then to come to this point, one must agree there is more than one god

So... well...  let's put it this way, say, you can check out of your body, say OBE,
thus you are no longer The Human Body, yes? So what are you?
Then in OBE form, you wont be restricted by the physical laws, thus you can 'float or fly' to anywhere, perhaps even beyond known time/space, say non time/space? will you find god there? which one? The white's ppl's god? the chinese gods? the jap gods? the indian gods? the ancient mayan gods? or...

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 2750425228

Just some INTERESTING thought experiment I had (if you want to try too?)

Peace and Blessing to all Very Happy

?

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:28 am

duplicate post

Last edited by khnum on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:32 am

[quote="?"]@Böhse Tante and all friends here

do teach me... maybe you can help me make much more sense than the other (person)

this was my question prior to deciding to go to a theological degree,
not to be trained for some pastors job but to question da beast from inside the belly....
How is it possible (or right) for a finite man called human define (and therefore restrict) that who is infinite loosely called 'god'?
just in case we have a cultural barrier here, we are but dust, in the universe, god forbid even multiverse,
but we can sell 'GOD' like hot cakes and worst, go across seven oceans, in the name of GOD, slaughter ppl who disagree with them, coz they have the divine right?

So, let's dissect this!

It is saying, that the white ppl's god is more powerful than the yellow ppl's god... is this the divine msg?

---------------------------
I normally dont get into these conversations but they have filmed the spark of life entering the womb to the newly formed fetus you are not God but you are created in his image so please don't believe you are powerless,yes there is more than one God ,the Biblical God said thou shall have no other Gods before me which means there are other Gods and their Priests matched Moses trick for trick until his staff turned into a snake.

I have just read the Doctrine of the Buddha written by George Grimm there is nothing in their I disagree with its the original Buddhism before it was bastardized,all religions bastardize the original teachings because they are about power real estate money and control -not enlightenment.

Divine wisdom has visited all cultures at different stages with different teachers at different times you may wish to read Joseph Campbell who compares myths legends and religions world wide they mostly have the same tenets.

Finally nothing is going to save you, you save yourself THERE ARE NO MASTERS OR GURUS just good teachers that will present themself when the time is right the buck stops with you,yes you can have a relationship with spirit but the concept is man is sovereign,and I fear at this point on this planet this is no longer the case and man better reclaim it or the future wont be worth knowing.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:58 am

Pirata wrote:
noone wrote:
Pirata wrote:

for others that are 'seeking' perhaps they will see it as an intellectual quest or a spiritual ascension...

come around our world one day mate and experience divinity yourself, if you so choose too, of course

okie I am done here... everyone else (esp our brothers in europe) I am sorry I really have a bad feeling...

You know nothing about God. Theology is an "intellectual study" of religious history, but it doesn't CONNECT YOU TO THE LIVING & BREATHING SPIRIT OF GOD.. you are just trying to wiggle yourself out of a lost argument.. quite pathetic actually!

I will tell you one thing I learned for myself in my lifetime - there is nobody on this earth I cannot learn something from.

I know you , "YOUR ESSENCE".. since no being can hide from God, and you are a LIAR!

I only know that I know nothing.

I always agreed with Socrates and I consider all one can know is a just drop in the ocean. Believing in personal self-enlightenment is a limitation caused by the incapacity to grasp the infinity of knowledge. That is not a deterrent to justify withdrawal into contemplation though but a determination to enlarge it, destined only to the revelation of an ever growing infinity.
Thus, I'm not "convincing" myself of anything.

My intervention was not criticism, but an invitation to reflection as I noticed you're capable of thinking but often discard and demean other's opinions with little reason.

Take care now.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:06 am

Missiles hit Kiev this morning. Die Welt has a hard time coping and writes that we must not abandom "our" Endsieg strategy, only because of a minor tactical retreat.. "never mind the optics", this ain't Verdun.. they say.. Rolling Eyes  I actually travelled once to Verdun, I know it's not Verdun, it's The Fall of Severodonetsk and the near completion of liberating Luhansk from Nazi scum oppression.. well.. maybe the Donbass should build a their own "bone house".. sorry for the sarcasm, but Russia didn't fight in "the Hell of Verdun".. if I remember it right..  Rolling Eyes

"Plebs" welcoming of the gathering of total failures, warmongers & useless urfball polluters not so enthusiastic this year..

#97 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 62261710

Garmisch Patenkirchen is locked down! They even closed the schools, and businesses are literally unable to do, well.. "business". Shop owner wrote: "Fuck G7, thank you for nothing"... 17 thousand Police officers are guarding the town and their police cars are clogging up all the streets..  so, other tourists have been cancelled, because nobody can get in or even around.. actually it's quite hillarious, Seven heads of state pursue their own interests while telling the people to reduce bodily hygiene, reduce electricity consumption, reduce driving around in their cars, stop complaining about inflation, stop spreading "misinformation" because all Russians are evil and guilty.. as if they are our "bosses".. lol, we are their bosses.. Alzheimer? They're still tripping hard. lol!
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:15 am

double

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:56 am

noone wrote:
Pirata wrote:
noone wrote:
Pirata wrote:

I only know that I know nothing.

I always agreed with Socrates and I consider all one can know is a just drop in the ocean. Believing in personal self-enlightenment is a limitation caused by the incapacity to grasp the infinity of knowledge. That is not a deterrent to justify withdrawal into contemplation though but a determination to enlarge it, destined only to the revelation of an ever growing infinity.
Thus, I'm not "convincing" myself of anything.

My intervention was not criticism, but an invitation to reflection as I noticed you're capable of thinking but often discard and demean other's opinions with little reason.

Take care now.

Okay no problem then, I read Socrates as a teenager and am agreeable with some of his philosphies (and am surely a great fan of his diallogue technique), but not his take on the function of the state, or that one has to obey evil and corrupt leadership, no matter what.. just because it's the government. I take everyone at face value and consider all ideas and concepts, then take that which makes sense to me, after I reflected it upon my inner sense [that "God" thing that I know to be resident within my conscience], so concerning the function and structure of the state, I am leaning more towards Aristoteles, because he points out the importance of personal integrity and responsibilty.

I am famous for having literally zero patience for fallacies, In your reply to me, in which I gave you the option to avoid the term "God", it was being used by you to demean my original thought (opinion), instead of picking up my point, which was "lack of spiiritual essence" or simply put, personal integrity, in peoples lifes today, so you didn't seem to be genuinely asking me about my "take on God", you switched to "white people" and "yellow people".. a tad racist.. demeaning? I'm not sure, but I for one am rejecting any kind of meaningless conjecture and have the habit of pointing it out when I come in contact with BS. I would say that's very Socrates'ian.

Unlike you, I've pointed out the "abundance of cultures" as a positive expression of mankind, so obviously I don't think in antagonist categories that separates the "oneness" you mentioned in your initial post. So which is it then? Are we "one humanity".. or are we "yellow people" and "white people" that need to figure who will be going to boss around the rest of humanity?.. this is a classical case of "cognitive dissonance", or your words are just not honestly spoken..  typical windowdressing and fake smiles. I am sure you know.

So take care yourself, bi bi!

Last edited by Pirata on Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:27 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Pirata wrote:

I am famous for having literally zero patience for fallacies, In your reply to me, in which I gave you the option to avoid the term "God", it was being used by you to demean my original thought (opinion), instead of picking up my point, which was "lack of spiiritual essence" or simply put, personal integrity, in peoples lifes today, so you didn't seem to be genuinely asking me about my "take on God", you switched to "white people" and "yellow people".. a tad racist.. demeaning? I'm not sure, but I for one am rejecting any kind of meaningless conjecture and have the habit of pointing it out when I come in contact with BS. I would say that's very Socrates'ian.

Unlike you, I've pointed out the "abundance of cultures" as a positive expression of mankind, so obviously I don't think in antagonist categories that separates the "oneness" you mentioned in your initial post. So which is it then? Are we "one humanity".. or are we "yellow people" and "white people" that need to figure who will be going to boss around the rest of humanity?.. this is a classical case of "cognitive dissonance", or your words are just not honestly spoken..  typical windowdressing and fake smiles. I am sure you know.

So take care yourself, bi bi!

I only posted under "noone" username.
My intervention was following your interaction with "?" and the quote was used to point to the excessive pride.
Whatever else you're referring to, were not my statements so, ease up on judgements.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:58 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next